Author Topic: European Lights Cup - Season 1 - Referees & Regimental Rosters  (Read 4938 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Referees & Regimental Rosters

OTHER LINKS
Main page

Please register using the formats provided below all areas are required to be filled in especially steam ID's and GUID's.

All applications need to be finished by may the 24th

All regiments require a minimum of 12 people to participate with 25 max players allowed to play per side. if you can not field this amount it is recommended you do not sign up. the season starts after EIC so most regiments will be able to play but again it is recommended that you do not sign up if you wont attend. this is a competition and sign ups who do not end up attending will be banned from signing up in the future.

Any Regimental sign ups or Referee applications need to be made with these formats

Regimental sign-up
Regiment Name:
Regiment Leaders (Links are required):
Regimental Referee (At least 1):
Regiment Roster (With GUID's):

Referee sign-up
Name:
Link Pls:
Regiment:
Past Event Admin Experience:
GUID (For Whitelist):

Any additions / removals or roster changes need to be made with these formats

Player additions
Regiment Name:
Player(s) to add:
Player(s) to remove:

Player transfers
Regiment Name (from):
Regiment Name (to):
Player(s):

This new tournament is hosted by the regiments of the 55th, 45thN and 92nd and is heavily inspired by the EIC tournament.
Special thanks to lefty, skitty and unicorn for helping to host this new tournament with me.

Spell Checks: John Price
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 04:14:19 pm by Blitzkrieg. »

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: European Lights Cup - Season 1 - Referees & Regimental Rosters
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 06:07:19 pm »
Due to the nature of this being a new tournament in a different scene to the line competitions, it should be noted that the organisers of this event have decided that as an unofficial rule, no players from other company's in a regiment should be added to their roster (E.G. adding grenadier company players to your roster) as the organisers believe this will ruin the authenticity of the tournament.

As an idea to what this equates too:
Any players currently playing in this years EIC should not be added to the roster. this is a unwritten rule and does not mean you cant add these players. it is simply guidelines.
Any players that played in this years MRGL or RGL should again, not be added to rosters. this is again a unwritten rule and does not mean you cant add these players. it is simply guidelines.
these rules are here simply to stop the stacking of a melee lights team.
Any officer or NCO of a regiment may be added regardless of this rule as OA is allowed in the light events.

if this rule is abused there will be a blanket ban on any players mentioned above.

there is also a low level of player screening to ensure that a melee stack is not made.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 06:19:43 pm by BlitzkriegMBNW »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 06:07:27 pm »
rsv

Offline Skittykiller

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 08:05:04 pm »
Regimental sign-up
Regiment Name: 55th Light Company
Regiment Leaders (Links are required): Yes
Regimental Referee (At least 1): Me
Regiment Roster (With GUID's): TBA

Offline Zarwen

• Captain
  • Lieutenant du 31e Régiment de Voltigeurs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Zarwen
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 08:52:13 pm »
Regimental sign-up
Regiment Name: 31e Régiment de Voltigeurs (IVe_31e)
Regiment Leaders (Links are required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976760943/ ; https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052782861
Regimental Referee (At least 1): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976760943/
Regiment Roster (With GUID's): W.I.P

Due to the nature of this being a new tournament in a different scene to the line competitions, it should be noted that the organisers of this event have decided that as an unofficial rule, no players from other company's in a regiment should be added to their roster (E.G. adding grenadier company players to your roster) as the organisers believe this will ruin the authenticity of the tournament.

Any players currently playing in this years EIC should not be added to the roster. this is a unwritten rule and does not mean you cant add these players. it is simply guidelines.
Any players that played in this years MRGL or RGL should again, not be added to rosters. this is again a unwritten rule and does not mean you cant add these players. it is simply guidelines.
Any officer or NCO of a regiment may be added regardless of this rule as OA is allowed in the light events.

if this rule is abused there will be a blanket ban on any players mentioned above.

there is also a low level of player screening to ensure that a melee stack is not made.

I think this is not a good idea, for example with this rule 31e will not be able to play because this year we are doing the EIC with the 13e but we are a Light Infantry Regiment just doing a Infantry Cup to discover it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:10:09 pm by Zarwen »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2021, 10:41:43 pm »
I understand your thinking here with this rule however it goes a little too far. As Zarwen explained there are regiments that don't have a choice and players would have played in tournaments like MRGL because there were no other tournaments to do at the time. Also you announced this tournament after EIC has already started so its a little too far to penalise regiments when most of them had no idea you were even going to make this tournament. As you yourself said, this was a spur of the moment thing you, Lefty and Unicorn decided to do.

All you can really do is ask that regiments keep their rosters dedicated to only members of their respective light companies. So for example like 45th wouldn't be able to play their Grens etc.

You also need to try and remember there are reasons tournaments like this haven't been successful (but have tried) previously. Its a fun thing you have created so try not to run it too hard like a reich regime!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 10:58:26 pm »
Why not start it during EIC?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2021, 11:44:57 pm »
I did speak to Blitz about this, I did say to start it during EIC playoffs if they liked! :D

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 02:10:35 am »

I think this is not a good idea, for example with this rule 31e will not be able to play because this year we are doing the EIC with the 13e but we are a Light Infantry Regiment just doing a Infantry Cup to discover it.

As I’ve mentioned this is a UNOFFICIAL rule. It does not need to be followed. This is for the exact reason you’ve mentioned. All this rule does is to stop regiments with large gren rosters from making a lights team out of it for the simple fact of ‘palmares’. The general idea is only to stop this. Anything that isn’t this is bassicly fine.

I did speak to Blitz about this, I did say to start it during EIC playoffs if they liked! :D

We decided this would be a better date. It may be changed however but I doubt it will.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 02:14:19 am by BlitzkriegMBNW »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2021, 02:14:11 am »
Eh, if it doesn't have to be followed then just don't post it lol

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2021, 02:17:48 am »
Eh, if it doesn't have to be followed then just don't post it lol
Some regiments don’t have brains, will see this and think
Spoiler
[close]
It’s more of a deterrent than a rule.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2021, 03:57:08 am »
So you are talking about 15th basically lol

Alrighty whatever

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2021, 10:38:00 am »
So you are talking about 15th basically lol

Alrighty whatever
I agree. 15th needs this highly important palmares badly

Offline charle_Lebrun

• Second Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2021, 10:54:03 am »
Regiment Name: Milice de Saint Petersbourg
Regiment Leaders (Links are required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/1832685/
Regimental Referee (At least 1): https://steamcommunity.com/id/1832685/
Regiment Roster (With GUID's): TBA

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2021, 10:55:38 am »
Good luck.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.