Author Topic: Risk Points List | R.Points  (Read 11850 times)

Offline Jaxley

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Risk Points List | R.Points
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2022, 01:28:37 am »
Only thing you could fuck you sausage

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2022, 01:30:10 am »
Touché.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2022, 02:43:52 pm »
Can we have this updated with DOMI really low

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2022, 02:44:45 pm »
No cus DOMI is the only goated player who doesn't team
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2022, 02:45:27 pm »
I would unironically be the great Napoleon of our time at risk

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2022, 03:45:53 pm »
You say I lost to your 11 year old brother. But legit played for him and basically played for me as well as I already said I didn’t want to play.
Cheap shot there heri.
Questions the integrity of your entire list.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2022, 03:48:26 pm »
You say I lost to your 11 year old brother. But legit played for him and basically played for me as well as I already said I didn’t want to play.
Cheap shot there heri.
I 'helped' him yes, but I did not have control of his mouse or keyboard. You still lost to an 11 year old in reality, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2022, 03:49:17 pm »
Cheap shot there heri.
I 'helped' him yes, but I did not have control of his mouse or keyboard. You still lost to an 11 year old in reality, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
I mean you had control of the keyboard and mouse. I never touched it. So actually, you lost to your 11 year old brother. Also wasn’t played on my account. So I have a 100% win rate still.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2022, 03:51:34 pm »
Cheap shot there heri.
I mean you had control of the keyboard and mouse. I never touched it. So actually, you lost to your 11 year old brother. Also wasn’t played on my account. So I have a 100% win rate still.
That's a lie I was sat next to you talking to him on the headphones liar!!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2022, 03:53:13 pm »
Cheap shot there heri.
You sat directly in front of the PC you cretin. Yes with your headset on too. I was playing on my phone and saying yes to any move you suggested, because as I said. I didn’t want to play.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2022, 03:54:19 pm »
Herishey should not be 99p! Coming second doesn't count!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2022, 03:54:57 pm »
Herishey in every game is the first loser. Then saying he’s as good as the people who come first. PATHETIC!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2022, 03:57:52 pm »
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
You sat directly in front of the PC you cretin. Yes with your headset on too. I was playing on my phone and saying yes to any move you suggested, because as I said. I didn’t want to play.
[close]
Literal cap.

Herishey in every game is the first loser. Then saying he’s as good as the people who come first. PATHETIC!
Python coming first, he usually doesn't even outlast the bots when we play with him!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2022, 04:01:24 pm »
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Explain that Herisoreloser
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 04:04:43 pm by Hertz »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2022, 04:13:54 pm »
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Explain that Herisoreloser
You were literally playing on my pc you little neek