Author Topic: Risk Points List | R.Points  (Read 11657 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Risk Points List | R.Points
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2022, 04:16:01 pm »
Spoiler
You say I lost to your 11 year old brother. But legit played for him and basically played for me as well as I already said I didn’t want to play.
Cheap shot there heri.
Questions the integrity of your entire list.
I 'helped' him yes, but I did not have control of his mouse or keyboard. You still lost to an 11 year old in reality, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
I mean you had control of the keyboard and mouse. I never touched it. So actually, you lost to your 11 year old brother. Also wasn’t played on my account. So I have a 100% win rate still.
That's a lie I was sat next to you talking to him on the headphones liar!!
You sat directly in front of the PC you cretin. Yes with your headset on too. I was playing on my phone and saying yes to any move you suggested, because as I said. I didn’t want to play.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Explain that Herisoreloser
You were literally playing on my pc you little neek
Proof?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2022, 04:31:54 pm »
Spoiler
You say I lost to your 11 year old brother. But legit played for him and basically played for me as well as I already said I didn’t want to play.
Cheap shot there heri.
I 'helped' him yes, but I did not have control of his mouse or keyboard. You still lost to an 11 year old in reality, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
I mean you had control of the keyboard and mouse. I never touched it. So actually, you lost to your 11 year old brother. Also wasn’t played on my account. So I have a 100% win rate still.
You sat directly in front of the PC you cretin. Yes with your headset on too. I was playing on my phone and saying yes to any move you suggested, because as I said. I didn’t want to play.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Proof?
Got any proof you weren't? Didn't think so, case closed I am head mod shut up idiot!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2022, 04:37:56 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Proof?
Got any proof you weren't? Didn't think so, case closed I am head mod shut up idiot!!
[close]
Abusing power because you're wrong? This guy shouldn't be trusted with a list. Wetty

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2022, 04:48:51 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Proof?
[close]
Abusing power because you're wrong? This guy shouldn't be trusted with a list. Wetty
Literally not wrong, but neither of us can prove either side as you know. But deep down you know what you did.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2022, 05:10:45 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Proof?
[close]
Literally not wrong, but neither of us can prove either side as you know. But deep down you know what you did.
Yes I sat there in adventure communist whilst you chatted with your lil bro

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2022, 06:32:26 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cheap shot there heri.
[close]
Literal cap.
Spoiler
[close]

Where is my loss then?
Proof?
[close]
Yes I sat there in adventure communist whilst you chatted with your lil bro
:-X

Phailur

« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2022, 06:50:09 pm »
how bout you :-X deez nuts

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2022, 06:56:55 pm »
1st game of Risk ever and you had to lie and manipulate me to in your favour! GOAT who was scared of a complete bot! Embarrassing
Can confirm this is exactly what Herishey does to everyone in their first games

Imagine having to be so BETA
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Jaxley

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2022, 04:43:57 pm »
Herishey integrity and abuse of power being questioned here ... Imagine my shock!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2023, 04:18:26 am »
Update - Fietta and sHype added. Rikkert got an upgrade, Python got a downgrade. Also R1bazz had an upgrade.

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2023, 04:18:48 am »
Update - Fietta and sHype added. Rikkert got an upgrade, Python got a downgrade.
couldn't have been in more of a terrible position then that match

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2023, 04:21:05 am »
zzz

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2023, 04:36:42 am »
Update - Fietta and sHype added. Rikkert got an upgrade, Python got a downgrade. Also R1bazz had an upgrade.
i had to carry this game on my back
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2023, 04:37:59 am »
You coulda done better without teaming tbh, team mates were dead weight.

Offline R1bazZz

• Captain
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2023, 04:39:27 am »
You coulda done better without teaming tbh, team mates were dead weight.
They would've teamed up with u or just both against me aswell, couldnt take risks ;9
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together