Author Topic: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020  (Read 38470 times)

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2020, 08:11:55 pm »
I hope you all get a kitten for christmas so you're not salty anymore

I would be delighted if I get a kitten :D
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2020, 08:14:48 pm »
For the record since people like to throw the word 'doxxing' around any chance they get, what Cameron did was nowhere near close as 'doxxing'. He posted Alf's full name in response to an ongoing banter between him and Alf which, although wasn't neither smart nor funny, isn't the same as posting private information in a malicious attempt.

By hiw own choice, Alf's full name is publicly available on certain online platforms which, I insist on that, are for anyone to see. They are not on FSE though so that still means Alf is entitled to decide whether or not he wants people to post them here but from my perspective, claiming people could use said information against you in a malicious way (whilst it would take anyone about 2min to find them on a public profile of yours which is not FSE) is putting things a bit far.

I'm still investigating the issue and the mute could very well be reverted or stay, depending on what other admins think about it. That doesn't mean what Cameron did was okay, but the level of punishement appropriate in response to what happened will likely depend on the information I get next. So please, hold on from making any assumptions about FSE administration's reponse to this incident because from our perspective, there is still some slight investigation to be made.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Leberchill

• Second Lieutenant
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFVRUa48oXI&t=3s
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2020, 08:16:56 pm »
elloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That was a really good event but there was a little too much troll

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2020, 08:21:56 pm »
For the record since people like to throw the word 'doxxing' around any chance they get, what Cameron did was nowhere near close as 'doxxing'. He posted Alf's full name in response to an ongoing banter between him and Alf which, although wasn't neither smart nor funny, isn't the same as posting private information in a malicious attempt.

By hiw own choice, Alf's full name is publicly available on certain online platforms which, I insist on that, are for anyone to see. They are not on FSE though so that still means Alf is entitled to decide whether or not he wants people to post them here but from my perspective, claiming people could use said information against you in a malicious way (whilst it would take anyone about 2min to find them on a public profile of yours which is not FSE) is putting things a bit far.

I'm still investigating the issue and the mute could very well be reverted or stay, depending on what other admins think about it. That doesn't mean what Cameron did was okay, but the level of punishement appropriate in response to what happened will likely depend on the information I get next. So please, hold on from making any assumptions about FSE administration's reponse to this incident because from our perspective, there is still some slight investigation to be made.
Tardet, Alf literally used his Name publicly on the internet. Cameron didn't even know it was his real name. I mean if Cameron calls me John MacLean he also calls me by a name I use but is not calling me by my real name. If that's really Alf's real name, which I highly doubt considering what it would be, he is not very intelligent to use it and should surely not claim to be "doxxed".

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2020, 08:24:28 pm »

Tardet, Alf literally used his Name publicly on the internet. Cameron didn't even know it was his real name. I mean if Cameron calls me John MacLean he also calls me by a name I use but is not calling me by my real name. If that's really Alf's real name, which I highly doubt considering what it would be, he is not very intelligent to use it and should surely not claim to be "doxxed".

Those were never my tags on PK, which is what cameron claimed, i have exclusively used the names Alf or Halifax on warband and have never deviated from them, whether he's misremembering or simply playing dumb i don't know but putting my real name on a public forum isn't the same as finding my steam or whatever either
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2020, 08:32:37 pm »
I get doxed daily on FSE but none does anything :(

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2020, 09:11:46 pm »
I swear if anyone says my real name on FSE I will report you for doxxxing reeeee

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2020, 09:21:59 pm »

Thx u target :)

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2020, 09:27:39 pm »
I swear if anyone says my real name on FSE I will report you for doxxxing reeeee

dw nobody cares about your real name, now pls stay away from our fse thread :). If you want to be annoying go do it on your own thread and go whine over there. At least Wolffe isn't such a toxic little cuck like you Pieter. Im' done being nice or trying to be nice so just fuck off and begone.

And the doxx is not about  oh it was only a name and not like an address it is about that he did it even if it is only a name.

now Leave it. ty :)
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2020, 09:42:11 pm »
Tbh for some people their full name being leaked means a lot even if you can’t find all their info. However, it’s not too hard to find someone’s home if u know their name seeing as most people would tell u a region of the country that the live in if u ever speak to them. So for example let’s say ur called Michael Spencer from near Portsmouth you could find a few possibilities and if it was a more obscure name like Michael Ebenezer you could easily find that person.

Now I’m sure Cameron did not mean it in a dangerous way but was more just doing it to annoy him or maybe even by mistake but there should be some form of small punishment atleast.

Offline Blee

• Corporal
  • Great_Bleeder_Blee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Blee,Friendly_Cpl_Blee + more
« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2020, 09:56:07 pm »
So much drama.
I hope atleast the Birthday boy had fun even if he got shot in line.
Was funny linebattle with alot of tk's (but tk can happen)

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2020, 10:16:09 pm »
Tbh for some people their full name being leaked means a lot even if you can’t find all their info. However, it’s not too hard to find someone’s home if u know their name seeing as most people would tell u a region of the country that the live in if u ever speak to them. So for example let’s say ur called Michael Spencer from near Portsmouth you could find a few possibilities and if it was a more obscure name like Michael Ebenezer you could easily find that person.

Now I’m sure Cameron did not mean it in a dangerous way but was more just doing it to annoy him or maybe even by mistake but there should be some form of small punishment atleast.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2020, 01:03:49 am »
Spoiler
I can accept the feedback from the 45thN ;) but 92nd should just keep to their own fse thread lmao

This isnt feedback tho  ???

No shit, ofc it isn't Pieter. I'm saying  that 45thN can always give feedback but I'd rather not hear you talk
Honestly Rayleigh. What do you expect when 45thN is paying for a map and brings 50+ people from 3 companies, when 92nd is bringing 35+ people from 2 companies and when you manage to ruin big parts of it by massively trolling. Congrats. You managed to bring 5 not trolling people.

I mean we thought it was gonna be a fun, laid back, casual Christmas event. When those words come to mind. I don’t think anyone would think it was a serious as it was. Maybe that’s our fault but that’s why myself, and the 55th made an apology to both parties involved. Yet your still dragging this conversation on.

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach out and admit when we’ve done something wrong.

''fun, laid back, casual Christmas event.''

So that translates into teamkilling on purpose, firing in the charge, insulting etc.
Good to know you guys have such standards for a fun, laid back, casual event lol, nobody said it was a super try hard event but to simply play normal was the least you guys could have done.

On the apology part I feel like that has 0 impact when its going to happen sooner rather then later again  :-*
[close]

I think this conversation has dragged on enough - the 55th has given a heart warming apology which we have accepted - admittedly many regiments fall in the trap of Christmas Event trolling and casual trolling. Hopefully this will be a one off and wont happen sooner or later again :D

Would like to thank the 92nd for coming to the event you guys preformed really well under pressure often out leading us even in 2v1 situations - very impressive, hope you rats would be interested in coming to our 5 year anniversary soon :P

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2020, 01:25:33 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2020, 01:31:40 am »
BACK THE BEEF