Author Topic: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020  (Read 38494 times)

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2020, 06:31:45 pm »
I can accept the feedback from the 45thN ;) but 92nd should just keep to their own fse thread lmao

This isnt feedback tho  ???

Did you conveniently leave out the doxxing part or do you need some more time reply?

No shit, ofc it isn't Pieter. I'm saying  that 45thN can always give feedback but I'd rather not hear you talk
Honestly Rayleigh. What do you expect when 45thN is paying for a map and brings 50+ people from 3 companies, when 92nd is bringing 35+ people from 2 companies and when you manage to ruin big parts of it by massively trolling. Congrats. You managed to bring 5 not trolling people.

I mean we thought it was gonna be a fun, laid back, casual Christmas event. When those words come to mind. I don’t think anyone would think it was a serious as it was. Maybe that’s our fault but that’s why myself, and the 55th made an apology to both parties involved. Yet your still dragging this conversation on.

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach out and admit when we’ve done something wrong.

''fun, laid back, casual Christmas event.''

So that translates into teamkilling on purpose, firing in the charge, insulting etc.
Good to know you guys have such standards for a fun, laid back, casual event lol, nobody said it was a super try hard event but to simply play normal was the least you guys could have done.

On the apology part I feel like that has 0 impact when its going to happen sooner rather then later again  :-*

Did you conveniently leave out the doxxing part or do you need some more time to reply?
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2020, 06:41:29 pm »
I can accept the feedback from the 45thN ;) but 92nd should just keep to their own fse thread lmao

This isnt feedback tho  ???

No shit, ofc it isn't Pieter. I'm saying  that 45thN can always give feedback but I'd rather not hear you talk
Honestly Rayleigh. What do you expect when 45thN is paying for a map and brings 50+ people from 3 companies, when 92nd is bringing 35+ people from 2 companies and when you manage to ruin big parts of it by massively trolling. Congrats. You managed to bring 5 not trolling people.

I mean we thought it was gonna be a fun, laid back, casual Christmas event. When those words come to mind. I don’t think anyone would think it was a serious as it was. Maybe that’s our fault but that’s why myself, and the 55th made an apology to both parties involved. Yet your still dragging this conversation on.

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach out and admit when we’ve done something wrong.

''fun, laid back, casual Christmas event.''

So that translates into teamkilling on purpose, firing in the charge, insulting etc.
Good to know you guys have such standards for a fun, laid back, casual event lol, nobody said it was a super try hard event but to simply play normal was the least you guys could have done.

On the apology part I feel like that has 0 impact when its going to happen sooner rather then later again  :-*

I mean everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Even enlists. FIC or FOL was dealt with by admins. The two members who where being rude in chat where also dealt with swiftly, whilst your members had no issue with making nasty comments directed towards our members.
Because of the insults thrown towards certain players in the regiment teamkilling ensured. On both sides. Only thing I can do and did do was offer you my condolences and regrets whilst hopefully wishing that we could work towards a better future for both regiments, only to have both my intent and apology mocked and insulted by yourself. Not the 92nd. Yourself.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2020, 07:03:46 pm »
I don’t think anyone knows of this doxxing my friends, if something like this happened I’ll make sure there’s something done about.
Just to clarify there’s a difference between enlisted making mistakes and people just coming up to the line team killing everyone. Don’t try to switch this around :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:06:03 pm by Wolffe »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2020, 07:09:55 pm »
I don’t think anyone knows of this doxxing my friends, if something like this happened I’ll make sure there’s something done about.
Just to clarify there’s a difference between enlisted making mistakes and people just coming up to the line team killing everyone. Don’t try to switch this around :)

ask Tardet or PM me
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:13:44 pm by Alf »
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2020, 07:10:29 pm »

ask Tardet
Ok thanks

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2020, 07:15:58 pm »
What happend here lol

Offline 2eFusGre_QuenouilleLf

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quenouille
« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2020, 07:27:39 pm »
What happend here lol
some people are crying more than they should

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2020, 07:27:44 pm »

Wolffe, with all due respect but we are not trying to switch things around. Blitz is clearly making 3 different points 1) mistakes by enlisted -> dealt with by admins 2) people being rude in chat -> dealt with by admins 3) teamkilling for which we already apologised and admins also took action.  We are merely stating that even though teamkilling is "not done" that they were triggered due to incentives being given to them in chat by certain 92nd members.  This however still does not make it acceptable to do but neither is being toxic in chat.  You could argue this is incompetence in leading or lackluster leading by the 55th but then again I would argue the same towards the 92nd.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 07:34:27 pm by Rayleigh »
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2020, 07:28:27 pm »
Ye true. The person who team killed did it on purpose I believe, They where rather annoyed at the abuse thrown at themselves in the event and took it out on your members. Not acceptable but there isn’t much we can do now apart from offer myself’s and the 55th‘s out stretched hand of friendship towards yourself and the 92nd and give you my apology and regret for the trolling that took place in the event, and I hope to move on from it. After all, it is Christmas :)

About the doxing, since it is a private matter and contains personal information I do not wish to discuss the details publicly or on FSE. If you’d like to know more about the incident or talk to the victim then you can add me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zeydenismysenpai

From what I currently know the lovely admins on FSE have already dealt with the issue and since deleted the comment with the personal info from your FSE thread.

Radulf

« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2020, 07:31:27 pm »
Ye true. The person who team killed did it on purpose I believe, They where rather annoyed at the abuse thrown at themselves in the event and took it out on your members. Not acceptable but there isn’t much we can do now apart from offer myself’s and the 55th‘s out stretched hand of friendship towards yourself and the 92nd and give you my apology and regret for the trolling that took place in the event, and I hope to move on from it. After all, it is Christmas :)

About the doxing, since it is a private matter and contains personal information I do not wish to discuss the details publicly or on FSE. If you’d like to know more about the incident or talk to the victim then you can add me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zeydenismysenpai

From what I currently know the lovely admins on FSE have already dealt with the issue and since deleted the comment with the personal info from your FSE thread.
What the fuck is that steam ID

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2020, 07:37:18 pm »

What the fuck is that steam ID

Uhhhhh you didn’t see anything

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2020, 07:38:03 pm »

Woffle, with all due respect but we are not trying to switch things around. Blitz is clearly making 3 different points 1) mistakes by enlisted -> dealt with by admins 2) people being rude in chat -> dealt with by admins 3) teamkilling for which we already apologised and admins also took action.  We are merely stating that even though teamkilling is "not done" that they were triggered due to incentives being given to them in chat by certain 92nd members.  This however still does not make it acceptable to do but neither is being toxic in chat.  You could argue this is incompetence in leading or lackluster leading by the 55th but then again I would argue the same towards the 92nd.
Say what you want about the 92nd leadership but we can actually keep our guys in check, apologies if feelings were hurt. Most of our guys were pretty pissed off that you guys were trolling around on novas bday 2v2 so that’s probably what got em started.
Im Also fairly certain that when people type trashy shit towards the 92nd or any reg for that matter it’s members will respond, to avoid anymore inconveniences I suggest you get a grip on the people typing shit towards my lads, you’ll see that in return we will act much kinder ;)

The doxing part I’m very sorry about tho but I’m still to find out what exactly occurred!

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2020, 08:02:15 pm »

Woffle, with all due respect but we are not trying to switch things around. Blitz is clearly making 3 different points 1) mistakes by enlisted -> dealt with by admins 2) people being rude in chat -> dealt with by admins 3) teamkilling for which we already apologised and admins also took action.  We are merely stating that even though teamkilling is "not done" that they were triggered due to incentives being given to them in chat by certain 92nd members.  This however still does not make it acceptable to do but neither is being toxic in chat.  You could argue this is incompetence in leading or lackluster leading by the 55th but then again I would argue the same towards the 92nd.
Say what you want about the 92nd leadership but we can actually keep our guys in check, apologies if feelings were hurt. Most of our guys were pretty pissed off that you guys were trolling around on novas bday 2v2 so that’s probably what got em started.
Im Also fairly certain that when people type trashy shit towards the 92nd or any reg for that matter it’s members will respond, to avoid anymore inconveniences I suggest you get a grip on the people typing shit towards my lads, you’ll see that in return we will act much kinder ;)

The doxing part I’m very sorry about tho but I’m still to find out what exactly occurred!

Not talking shit about your leadership just saying if that was how you saw us. I can say that only in the second half the trolling appeared as when those tk happend before was played as it should besides my previous point 1 and 2 falling into place which 92nd did not suffer from unless us trying to take a nice group pic is called trolling.  The "incentives" were given in chat before point 3 after which the second half of th christmas event ensued.  We did not know it was Nova his birthday but nevertheless after hearing that we all congratulated him!  I fully agree on the vice versa which is the same for every regiment and I say likewise to keeping your guys in check and talking shit to my guys because we would also respond in a much kinder way :) 

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2020, 08:09:03 pm »
I hope you all get a kitten for christmas so you're not salty anymore

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN