Author Topic: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020  (Read 38522 times)

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
Re: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2020, 12:19:51 am »
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2020, 12:22:28 am »
Get Involved
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2020, 12:43:33 am »
I can accept the feedback from the 45thN ;) but 92nd should just keep to their own fse thread lmao
We're ofc way to alpha yes

VEGIII :) hai
hi  :-* :-*

2nd fav 92nd member. Red being the first.
Fuck, gonna kick RedFire out then.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2020, 12:45:24 am »
I can accept the feedback from the 45thN ;) but 92nd should just keep to their own fse thread lmao

Fuck, gonna kick RedFire out then.
NUUUUU MY PRECIOUS SWISS ;(

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2020, 04:49:57 pm »

This isnt feedback tho  ???

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2020, 04:51:27 pm »
T0x1c 913t3r

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2020, 05:16:23 pm »

k

Was still a cool event tho :)

well ye was really fun :)
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2020, 05:17:46 pm »

Sry Blitz I have to correct you there : 1) Red 2) Alatriste 3) Ilypa 4) Vegi!! I had to come out with this sry bois!!
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2020, 05:30:32 pm »

No shit, ofc it isn't Pieter. I'm saying  that 45thN can always give feedback but I'd rather not hear you talk

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2020, 05:33:04 pm »

No shit, ofc it isn't Pieter. I'm saying  that 45thN can always give feedback but I'd rather not hear you talk

I think its fair to say that their opinion is the same as ours after that event lmao

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2020, 05:41:10 pm »

Honestly Rayleigh. What do you expect when 45thN is paying for a map and brings 50+ people from 3 companies, when 92nd is bringing 35+ people from 2 companies and when you manage to ruin big parts of it by massively trolling. Congrats. You managed to bring 5 not trolling people.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2020, 06:03:03 pm »

Honestly Rayleigh. What do you expect when 45thN is paying for a map and brings 50+ people from 3 companies, when 92nd is bringing 35+ people from 2 companies and when you manage to ruin big parts of it by massively trolling. Congrats. You managed to bring 5 not trolling people.

I mean we thought it was gonna be a fun, laid back, casual Christmas event. When those words come to mind. I don’t think anyone would think it was a serious as it was. Maybe that’s our fault but that’s why myself, and the 55th made an apology to both parties involved. Yet your still dragging this conversation on.

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach out and admit when we’ve done something wrong.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 06:20:04 pm by BlitzkriegMBNW »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2020, 06:06:48 pm »

putting my full name out there was a scumbag move ngl, amazed people like that are tolerated by a reg who think they're such pillars of the community

I thought PW toxicity didn't exist here but i was proven very wrong, putting my full name on the forum doesn't just affect me but also people with the same name who could then be open to harrassment by mistake, it was a pretty immature response to some banter
Blitz used moral high ground, it was SUPER EFFECTIVE

and thought you wouldn't go with old PK toxicity brynjahr

I mean we thought it was gonna be a fun, laid back, casual Christmas event. When those words come to mind. I don’t think anyone would think it was a serious as it was. Maybe that’s our fault but that’s why myself, and the 55th made an apology to both parties involved. Yet your still dragging this conversation on.

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach and admit when we’ve done something wrong.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 06:14:42 pm by Alf »
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2020, 06:10:19 pm »

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach and admit when we’ve done something wrong.

Indeed, at least we have the balls to admit we fucked up and apologise when we see we were in the wrong. And in terms of doxing, you guys gonna start hitting under the belt that is an oof tbh and kinda low if I may use these "rude" terms. I suggest before lecturing us you better get your own shit together ;).

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2020, 06:23:04 pm »

Oh and also. According to one of our members. He was doxxed by one of your members on the 92nd FSE page. Yet himself has received no such apology for it. At least we have the curtesy to reach out and admit when we’ve done something wrong.

''fun, laid back, casual Christmas event.''

So that translates into teamkilling on purpose, firing in the charge, insulting etc.
Good to know you guys have such standards for a fun, laid back, casual event lol, nobody said it was a super try hard event but to simply play normal was the least you guys could have done.

On the apology part I feel like that has 0 impact when its going to happen sooner rather then later again  :-*