Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Help
« on: October 08, 2020, 08:10:27 pm »
Hello does anyone know any good server providers for NW?

king regards

Offline Snikkel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 10:56:11 am »
The best is ofc Snikkel hosting. But thats most exclusive and elite.

For the rest there is This thread that offers a variety of services. I don't know how many are still relevant, but a lot of popular servers are run by Artic.

Some that i know off that are not on this list include Lindblom and 19thyorkshire.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 10:58:36 am »
Lindblom's are often used in tournaments and I haven't had any issues with them. Arctic servers used to be debatably the best but GF has had some issues over the years.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 11:49:44 am »
I can only recommend the servers of Lindblom/Ultrastacks, he is nearly 24-7 avaiable if you got problems, willing to help if there are problems to fix + I heared a lot of bad stuff about the Artic servers recently (ask Stockholm for example) :P

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 11:53:48 am »
I can only recommend the servers of Lindblom/Ultrastacks, he is nearly 24-7 avaiable if you got problems, willing to help if there are problems to fix + I heared a lot of bad stuff about the Artic servers recently (ask Stockholm for example) :P
That's why I said used to be.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 12:00:38 pm »
Lindblom and Freestyler 10/10

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 12:04:45 pm »
I would like to get a French server for the 27th personally as we currently have a German Arctic server.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 05:21:04 pm »
I would like to get a French server for the 27th personally as we currently have a German Arctic server.

19th Host some good FRA servers or ofc IVe Corps
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?