Author Topic: North American Premier League Season 9  (Read 42384 times)

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Premier League Season 9
« Reply #810 on: November 16, 2020, 05:32:41 am »
Also thanks for wasting my 300th post

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #811 on: November 16, 2020, 05:33:15 am »
everyone will forget this by next CR election

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #812 on: November 16, 2020, 05:36:03 am »
everyone will forget this by next CR election
I mean a lot of us voted for leaf

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #813 on: November 16, 2020, 05:36:09 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Cam Newton smoking on that Ravens Pack
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 16, 2020, 05:35:13 pm »
Imo looking at the video, 20th cut back and reversed while the 84th were running to what I would consider is a pretty small hill. They even had cover to headglitch/stand behind if they chose to but they didn't, they went for the even shooting engagement and lost.

Even if there was an issue with getting both regiments to move as per the hillcamp rule, 20th was (as far as I'm understanding at least) on the receiving end of the issue from the admins (84th should have moved but didn't?), they went into the final engagement +1 in numbers and lost fairly. If the 20th went in with less people then sure I get a call to reset, but they went in with an advantage.

3eVolt_Cmdt_John_Price out, peace.

The final shooting engagement was at medium range so the hill doesn't matter

20th gambled on an even shooting battle and just got out shot
This.

EDIT: Sorry guys, completely forgot the thread was locked... Worst CR ever.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 05:38:25 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #815 on: November 17, 2020, 04:11:04 am »
Have you ever just been kissing your boy on pub duel and your dad walks in the room with sweet tea?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #816 on: November 17, 2020, 04:11:42 am »
Okay so after reviewing the footage collected from both sides and talking to various experienced people on the incident that happened Hunteh and I have come to a decision. We decided that the last round should not be replayed and will be a 6-4 win for the 84th. I will explain in the spoilers why we have come to this decision.

4th Round
When Hawkince FoC Wall the 84th had a +1 advantage with 13 people alive compared to the 12 people the 20th had alive. After Wall got shot Alexander, Red Viper, and Grax died in melee before the retarded slay on Midnight happened. At that point the way the melee was going for the 20th I didn’t see a reset necessary for that round considering how bad the 20th was losing the melee early on during that engagement. Even if Wall was alive it would be hard to say for sure that the 20th would have won the round. Rounds like this happen every now and then and normally never get reset unless there was some mass FoC involved.
[close]

10th Round
The big question I had for this round as if the reffing interfered with how the round turned out because of the hill camp timer. I wanted to see from both sides whose timer ran out first and what time did it run out. After watching videos from each side’s perspective the 84th hill camp timer ended at 55:26. However, the 20th timer still had 18 seconds on it at that point in time. I checked on the video to see where both regiments were during that time frame and they both were across the map from each other. If the 84th were told to advance the 20th would have only had 1 volley to give off in 18 seconds before they would have been told to advance as well. The distance between each regiment at the time was so big that it would have been hard for the 20th to get that many shooting kills or even get one from that range. In this case, with 18 seconds left it's hard to say that 20th for sure would've gotten enough shots off or even get a kill to change the outcome of the round.
[close]

Ending of the 10th Round
20th did complain about the ending of the round. However, after watching the footage everyone I talked to agreed that the ending was clean and fair. When both regiments were told to advance, the 20th ran to a small hill, and the 84th parallel them. After the 20th got to the small hill first the 84th went to the one that was next to the 20th’s hill. They both were at medium range and could then move around to try and take advantage of the landscape surrounding them. The 20th decided to reverse down the small hill while the 84th took advantage of theirs and reposition to get better shots. If the 20th ran into the valley and the 84th ran away to the small hill then I would see that as a reason to reset. The fact that the 20th went to a small hill and 84th followed them to one right next to it doesn't justify a reset for the 20th since they put themselves at that spot during the time. The reffing had nothing to do with where the 20th decided to go and position themselves at the end of the round. FYI the 84th DID NOT head glitched on the hill at the end of the round. Just wanted to post that for anyone that is confused.
[close]

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 17, 2020, 04:31:01 am »
Big thanks to all of the regiments that still wanted to come out and prove themselves in a regimental 1v1, from the most experienced to regiments that just formed we had 9 great regiments, hopefully everyone will still be motivated to improve & to continue doing 1v1s & gfs.

Thank you to all the reg leaders & players for the patience. Thanks to all the refs(and those who joined last minute) for coming out to each match.

Here are the seasons bracket & the playoffs bracket.

Group A
[close]
Group B
[close]
Group C
[close]

PlayOffs
[close]
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #818 on: November 17, 2020, 04:51:31 am »
GG boys im outtie

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 17, 2020, 04:54:22 am »
GG boys im outtie
Rip one of the best regiments
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #820 on: November 17, 2020, 05:07:25 am »
GG boys im outtie
Rip one of the best regiments
Aye boss at least ya made a final more than most regiment leaders can say.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #821 on: November 17, 2020, 05:42:41 am »
Imagine Jolly himself admitting that "Was a scummy way to win" and then immediately retracting that statement after finding a way to weasel out a win. Another league won by the person who runs it, *thinking emoji*
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:47:51 am by Cwater »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #822 on: November 17, 2020, 05:44:20 am »
71 million big, beautiful, LEGAL votes! I am still your president!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳