Author Topic: Sword & Musket  (Read 6516 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bannerlord: Napoleonic Wars
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2020, 09:29:29 am »
Just play holdfast smh

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2020, 10:22:15 pm »
Just play holdfast smh
Or try and play Marks game....its not much better than holdfast but ehhh its like that guy who doesnt have a big dick but he knows how to eat a girl out really well. Gets the job done.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 09:52:13 am »
A "community team" what? I don't know who any of you are neither have I seen your presence in the community but whatever cool I guess. (Apart from Norwegian)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2020, 10:02:46 am »
just listen to Norwegian and make a discord for updates pls

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2020, 10:05:09 am »
What Golden said is exactly what I thought when I read this thread.

The more pressing thing to me is you seem more like opportunists than anything else. You have put yourselves in as the "owners" of this so called mod however you don't have any developers to create the content itself. Start creating the content, create yourself a roadmap etc. Then work on how you present that to the communities. Otherwise you have another Star Citizen

What happens if someone else who actually has the means to create it, do it independantly?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2020, 10:09:17 am »
What Golden said is exactly what I thought when I read this thread.

The more pressing thing to me is you seem more like opportunists than anything else. You have put yourselves in as the "owners" of this so called mod however you don't have any developers to create the content itself. Start creating the content, create yourself a roadmap etc. Then work on how you present that to the communities. Otherwise you have another Star Citizen

What happens if someone else who actually has the means to create it, do it independantly?
agreed, I would recommend once and if you get a development team together that is solid. bring in some well known members of the community (all aspects; good meleers, regiment leaders, event hosts) and just listen to everything they say basically

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2020, 10:12:21 am »
A "community team" what? I don't know who any of you are neither have I seen your presence in the community but whatever cool I guess. (Apart from Norwegian)
I don't think it matters if they're no names or not. Also, I think the OP is a pretty well known cav player, if I'm not wrong.

Agreed with what price said tho. It seems counterintuitive to have a community team without really having any devs or anything substantial to show.

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2020, 01:52:36 pm »
I completely understand your points, and I even tend to agree with some.

The idea of posting the thread was to gain visibility, mainly in order to get more people into the project (especially for the dev team). It starts from an independent iniatiative of Drama, who gathered some people (like me) to his work. We have no intention of "representating" the NW community or whatever. I should maybe change some parts of the presentation if some of you understood that. We are just some players that are all willing to see the mod happening.
We have the chance of having a very active community, with well established regiments/teams and dedicated players. While our project is an independent initiative, nothing prevents other people to try and make the mod independently. Although I think an united team would be the most efficient way to provide the mod, we don't have the pretention to be a somewhat "official" team that every other projects should follow, or to be the owners of the mod, believe me. But we believe showing the project to the community, and actually try to work with it, would make the work better.

We are just trying to get the community's attention, and finally benefit of that already made community, to help and make a worthy mod. I might not be a well-known player, as I am indeed a cavalry player. But I have been trying to gather important and well-known players of the NW scene, that would be able to get in touch with a maximum of people from the whole community. If I have to, I would gladly let my place to a much more famous player, if it can help the project.   

The project is at its start. Neither of the community staff and of the developer team are complete yet, and that's why a lot of people are skeptics with what we are trying to do. In fact, I agree on the fact that having no developer team announced yet is negative. We have some people currently in. But I wonder what is the best : Should we already show the people we have despite the developer team not being complete ? Or should we rather wait for the team to be complete in order to announce it ? (this is what we are doing for now). Maybe showing some names will reassure some people.

just listen to Norwegian and make a discord for updates pls
This is indeed a great idea, we will look into that!

I hope I was clear, as I said, some words may be clumsy and can cause confusion. I will gladly correct them, and I remain available to answer any questions or doubts.
bild.jpg

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2020, 03:02:44 pm »
Problem is, for a community like ours is we don't believe anything until we see it and thats not necessarily a bad thing.

I of course would like to see this project succeed and would be willing to participate where possible.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2020, 04:43:17 pm »
Problem is, for a community like ours is we don't believe anything until we see it

Hmm I wonder why

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2020, 06:36:50 pm »
War of rights bcof holdfast bannerlord, the list goes on.

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2020, 11:42:02 pm »
I don't think it matters if they're no names or not. Also, I think the OP is a pretty well known cav player, if I'm not wrong.

Agreed with what price said tho. It seems counterintuitive to have a community team without really having any devs or anything substantial to show.

Drama is Jupiter/Scruffy/Kith/etc. Very well known to most of the old NA NaS players for a variety of "reasons".
Waterpolio is NRP staff and I think BBG staff as well.

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
  • Nick: Woeski
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2020, 09:36:56 pm »
I can't be the only one actually excited for Battlecry of Freedom ...

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2020, 09:40:16 pm »
I can't be the only one actually excited for Battlecry of Freedom ...
Not the only one, but there isn't exactly a line.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2020, 10:35:15 pm »
Just play holdfast smh
Or try and play Marks game....its not much better than holdfast but ehhh its like that guy who doesnt have a big dick but he knows how to eat a girl out really well. Gets the job done.

Games are hard and I think we're doing pretty well all things considered - alot of misinformation around P&L tbh