Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115339 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 4]
« Reply #960 on: June 02, 2020, 05:20:28 am »
After much deliberation and contemplation... I have decided to trade Godfreid for Epix, Horse for Theodin, and cut James to pick up Maccle.

Godfreid is an excellent player, don't get my actions twisted; however, he is older and Epix is an up-and-coming superstar that I'd like to invest time in to. I wish Godfreid nothing but the best on Team Redemption where I think he will flourish on the other side of the deadly Waste/Russian flank.

Horse is also a star player, but his blatant and constant disrespect has not gone unnoticed. The culture I'm trying to build in our locker room stems from respect and integrity that Horse, as a team captain mind you, does not help nurture. I think Theodin, with his ability to be respectful toward players/coaches/management will be an excellent addition to the team and I am beaming with excitement to work with him!

James just isn't coachable. He ignores the advice the more experienced players give him and just does his own thing. I decided to cut him as I don't think he can mesh with any team's roster because of this. I think Maccle will be a solid 6th man going forward into the latter half of the season as we make that playoff push!

Thank you.

Our starting five going forward will be:

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
Oatmeal

JerryOs
Maccle
Silence

Putting two of the greatest minds NW has ever seen (Theodin and Superbad) together is going to be huge for Epix' development. I also think they have another great talent with untapped potential in Silence who will benefit from this culture shift. Gonna be interesting to see how Risk operates now that the A on his chest has been replaced with a C. He has a large role to fill.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #961 on: June 02, 2020, 05:34:34 am »
Yea, gone are the days of Godfried's toxic atmosphere in ts. With myself, Superbad and Shinto in the comms perhaps the insidious nature of Godfried and Horse will be expunged and calm will be restored

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #962 on: June 02, 2020, 05:35:04 am »
If woj or adam didn't say it ion believe it

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #963 on: June 02, 2020, 05:38:59 am »
Sanders has been dropped from Bladermasters, per sources

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
« Reply #964 on: June 02, 2020, 05:48:39 am »
Yea, gone are the days of Godfried's toxic atmosphere in ts. With myself, Superbad and Shinto in the comms perhaps the insidious nature of Godfried and Horse will be expunged and calm will be restored
Well guess I don't add anything to the table for theodin

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #965 on: June 02, 2020, 06:06:28 am »
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 02, 2020, 06:10:02 am »
Well guess I don't add anything to the table for theodin
The calm neutrality, stability, consistency
You will be the rock on which Bonk is based

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 3]
« Reply #967 on: June 02, 2020, 07:57:50 am »
we can just pick up Maccle and become best NA
pls do im ready coach
huh

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #968 on: June 02, 2020, 09:50:58 am »
can we draft a full canadian team and just be done with these fools  8)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #969 on: June 02, 2020, 04:12:51 pm »
Nonono, Theodin is still mine, my words are final.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 02, 2020, 06:14:34 pm »
Trading is over
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 02, 2020, 07:00:56 pm »
Nonono, Theodin is still mine, my words are final.
:-*

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 02, 2020, 11:01:07 pm »

Very Doubtful if anything you only made it worse with your latest actions towards them, would not be surprised if they troll the hell out of you if you face them as opponents in your league matches.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #973 on: June 02, 2020, 11:06:37 pm »

Very Doubtful if anything you only made it worse with your latest actions towards them, would not be surprised if they troll the hell out of you if you face them as opponents in your league matches.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 02, 2020, 11:36:05 pm »
New internet that doesn't lag out