Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115302 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 4]
« Reply #945 on: June 02, 2020, 12:35:31 am »
BabyJesus and Cwater have both requested trades from Blademasters. Cwater is reportedly fed up with the toxicity. BabyJesus has personally told me, "If Yoshie goes, I go." and "I stand with Yoshie... or sit I guess". BabyJ, the former MVP, would be a key piece to any roster in the league. Cwater is a superstar and would also benefit any team that would trade for him.

As far as trade talks go, Lawbringer has told teams around the league that he will not blow up his team before the approaching trade deadline, per sources.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 02, 2020, 02:39:00 am »
epic news

Sanders had to drop out for unknown personal reasons. Lawbringer has chosen JohannesBrahms to replace him. No official trades thus far though.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #947 on: June 02, 2020, 02:39:29 am »
epic news

Sanders had to drop out for unknown personal reasons. Lawbringer has chosen JohannesBrahms to replace him. No official trades thus far though.
lawbringer 🤦🤦

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #948 on: June 02, 2020, 03:48:27 am »
welp.... it was a good run boys

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #949 on: June 02, 2020, 04:26:10 am »
epic news

Wow something actually happened this is shocking.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #950 on: June 02, 2020, 04:44:46 am »
After much deliberation and contemplation... I have decided to trade Godfreid for Epix, Horse for Theodin, and cut James to pick up Maccle.

Godfreid is an excellent player, don't get my actions twisted; however, he is older and Epix is an up-and-coming superstar that I'd like to invest time in to. I wish Godfreid nothing but the best on Team Redemption where I think he will flourish on the other side of the deadly Waste/Russian flank.

Horse is also a star player, but his blatant and constant disrespect has not gone unnoticed. The culture I'm trying to build in our locker room stems from respect and integrity that Horse, as a team captain mind you, does not help nurture. I think Theodin, with his ability to be respectful toward players/coaches/management will be an excellent addition to the team and I am beaming with excitement to work with him!

James just isn't coachable. He ignores the advice the more experienced players give him and just does his own thing. I decided to cut him as I don't think he can mesh with any team's roster because of this. I think Maccle will be a solid 6th man going forward into the latter half of the season as we make that playoff push!

Thank you.

Our starting five going forward will be:

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
Oatmeal

JerryOs
Maccle
Silence
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:58:52 am by Superbad »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #951 on: June 02, 2020, 04:47:50 am »
There will come a day where me and the god friend play together. Not this day

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 02, 2020, 04:55:36 am »
After much deliberation and contemplation... I have decided to trade Godfreid for Epix, Horse for Theodin, and cut James to pick up Maccle.

Godfreid is an excellent player, don't get my actions twisted; however, he is older and Epix is an up-and-coming superstar that I'd like to invest time in to. I wish Godfreid nothing but the best on Team Redemption where I think he will flourish on the other side of the deadly Waste/Russian flank.

Horse is also a star player, but his blatant and constant disrespect has not gone unnoticed. The culture I'm trying to build in our locker room stems from respect and integrity that Horse, as a team captain mind you, does not help nurture. I think Theodin, with his ability to be respectful toward players/coaches/management will be an excellent addition to the team and I am beaming with excitement to work with him!

James just isn't coachable. He ignores the advice the more experienced players give him and just does his own thing. I decided to cut him as I don't think he can mesh with any team's roster because of this. I think Maccle will be a solid 6th man going forward into the latter half of the season as we make that playoff push!

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

I'd like to request a trade

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 02, 2020, 04:57:08 am »

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #954 on: June 02, 2020, 04:57:26 am »

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 02, 2020, 04:58:04 am »

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

This is exactly the behavior I talked with you about in my office! I cannot and WILL NOT tolerate it!

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

I'd like to request a trade

No team wants you.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #956 on: June 02, 2020, 04:59:50 am »

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

It's been real. I had a lot of fun with Bonk, lots of good memories playing there, and I wish them the best, but you know, I'm looking forward to playing with a more experienced roster, and hoping to do my part to help them win the league.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 02, 2020, 05:00:41 am »

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

"...more experienced roster..."

@James

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 02, 2020, 05:04:48 am »

Thank you.

Risk
Shinto
Theodin
Epix
JerryOs

Maccle
Silence

basically what i just said was kap superbad is a scrub anyways that i 7-0 everyday

I have never said I am better than Mr. Freid. I coach because I am not a star player. Those who can, do; those who can't, teach. It's a shame you can't do either, Mr. James. Now, please, leave my office before I call security.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point, Mr. James. I urge you, for the sake of any teams watching, to cease posting.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 02, 2020, 05:10:39 am »
This is honestly just sad. It shows James' true colors. I guess going 12-21 in the most recent scrim has given him CTE. I will refer him to an excellent doctor. His name is Dr. Jack Kevorkian, I'll steam you his number.