Author Topic: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee  (Read 35057 times)

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee
« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2021, 04:35:24 pm »
happy new year

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2021, 01:13:20 am »

We are an experienced clan but work as a NW regiment and we are well known in the community, we live by the principles of fairplay and honour and we want to welcome anyone who wishes to join our clan/regiment.

Why did we choose Spartan and not a historical NW Name? Well, we wanted our regiment to stand out between all the
numbers and other regiments that are in the NW community.

Because of this, some think we are a "melee-clan". However, we are not. We focus a lot on melee but also on shooting and formations.

Since our forming we have aimed to be the best there is and have fought hard to achieve this goal in competitions like the NWL and RGL aswell as other smaller competitions we have competed in. We recently setup a new season of the Napoleonic Linebattle Cup (NLC) which is aimed to fight 14 of the community's best regiments against eachother in a line vs line combat.

Historically

The Regiment is based on the history of the Classical Sparta period during the second Persian invasion of Greece made most famous by the 300 film.

A Greek force of approximately 7,000 men marched north to block the pass in the summer of 480 BC. The Persian army, alleged by the ancient sources to have numbered over one million but today considered to have been much smaller (various figures are given by scholars ranging between about 100,000 and 150,000), arrived at the pass in late August or early September. The vastly outnumbered Greeks held off the Persians for seven days (including three of battle) before the rear-guard was annihilated in one of history's most famous last stands. During two full days of battle, the small force led by Leonidas blocked the only road by which the massive Persian army could pass.

After the second day of battle, a local resident named Ephialtes betrayed the Greeks by revealing that a small path led behind the Greek lines. Leonidas, aware that his force was being outflanked, dismissed the bulk of the Greek army and remained to guard their retreat with 300 Spartans, 700 Thespians, 400 Thebans, and perhaps a few hundred others, most of whom were killed.

Officers

Zagi

Titan

Our Steam Group

Code by Etherton the absolute king of the spartans not lying i swur
New reg concept, though you guys might be interested :)
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2021, 08:22:03 pm »
Wheres my invite from PrideofRomanConquest???
You've changed Derek.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2021, 12:47:18 pm »
pride reform this shit you pussy

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #274 on: May 05, 2021, 12:49:05 pm »
wow im telling d9sh
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2021, 12:58:01 pm »
never said i'd join. just want to kill pride again

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 07, 2021, 09:21:07 am »
never said i'd join. just want to kill pride again

lies, you'd join in a heartbeat dont lie

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 07, 2021, 09:50:04 am »
lies
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 07, 2021, 07:19:59 pm »
pride reform this shit you pussy

:'(

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2021, 12:23:44 pm »
Our Steam Contact Details
Click the images for the steam links.

The Nr57

Major
PrideofNi

Feldwebel
Flammeus
The Nr12

Rittmeister
Wibpaint

Leutnant
Numitor
The Nr8

Leutnant
Okra
The Nr48

Hauptmann
SnowHindu

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2021, 12:31:43 pm »

The Nr57

Major
PrideofNi

Feldwebel
Flammeus
The Nr12

Rittmeister
Wibpaint

Leutnant
Numitor
The Nr8

Leutnant
Okra
The Nr48

Hauptmann
SnowHindu

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2021, 11:30:42 am »
not really mate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2021, 12:06:46 pm »
 :-X

Nock

« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2021, 03:35:20 pm »

The Nr57

Major
PrideofNi

Feldwebel
Flammeus
The Nr12

Rittmeister