Author Topic: NWWC 2020 | Questions & Suggestions  (Read 16921 times)

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2020 | Questions & Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2020, 07:52:23 pm »
Can we allow people to spectate the matches now instead of having a situation like last year where the final was played in secret because a streamer didn’t show up

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2020, 07:58:28 pm »
can chadman stream this nwwc? it was quite nice when he streamed it even if he didn't understand what was happening.

Elsse

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2020, 08:01:21 pm »
Can we allow people to spectate the matches now

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2020, 08:36:51 pm »
Can we allow people to spectate the matches now instead of having a situation like last year where the final was played in secret because a streamer didn’t show up
To be honest I still think it should be down to the choice of the captains. Even if the final was not streamed at the least it was recorded and by several people so it's not like anyone actually missed it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2020, 08:49:47 pm »
Agreed last year's stupid rule allowed baboons like voluble to perma ban all spectators so no one could watch the match. Ended up watching it via herishey's "steam sharing stream" at 30 fps and 720p...

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2020, 08:55:01 pm »
Agreed last year's stupid rule allowed baboons like voluble to perma ban all spectators so no one could watch the match. Ended up watching it via herishey's "steam sharing stream" at 30 fps and 720p...
That sounds like a quality viewing experience. I see no reason problem  ::)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2020, 08:58:32 pm »

Sound wasn't in sync either.

Just kind of pissed off from last year vol acting like it was some exclusive event was beyond retarded..  :-\

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2020, 09:30:11 pm »
allow spectators so the players feel extra bad when they fuck up

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2020, 10:12:03 pm »
allow spectators so the players feel extra bad when they fuck up
Allow spectators so Ivan can type a questionmark every time I die

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2020, 10:58:58 pm »
the Golden from 4 days ago would have never lowered himself to spectate such a shitty uninteresting boring ass tournament
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2020, 11:10:43 pm »
the Golden from 4 days ago would have never lowered himself to spectate such a shitty uninteresting boring ass tournament
true  :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2020, 10:42:18 am »
I didn't do a Steam sharing Stream you cracker.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2020, 08:08:52 pm »

Just kind of pissed off from last year vol acting like it was some exclusive event was beyond retarded..  :-\

that's fine though since the beyond retarded individual couldn't be bothered to fix his PC.

Plus, I would say if there is a streamer then do not allow other spectators, but if there is no streamer then allow spectators.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2020, 08:32:46 pm »

that's fine though since the beyond retarded individual couldn't be bothered to fix his PC.

Plus, I would say if there is a streamer then do not allow other spectators, but if there is no streamer then allow spectators.
What’s peoples problems with spectators anyways

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2020, 08:40:49 pm »

What’s peoples problems with spectators anyways
They can't find the mute button
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.