Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12650 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2019, 04:56:31 pm »
Posting for a friend as he has no internet in his current location, the amazon rainforest, saving it from deforestation

Name: Fungus
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I am a good hearted human being, always ensuring happiness, I am also the leader of the Boar-Klan, a major religious group (not violent). I am NOT a member of Proud Boys, a neo-fascist organisation.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?  Make sure the next community representative, a powerful position of power, doesn't go to a clown. also piercee's dad

Norwegian13

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2019, 07:02:58 pm »

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2019, 07:13:07 pm »
Who couldve expected that the very active Blaze would suddenly disappear!! 1!1?1?1!1???

Don't make such comments before you know the situation. Distasteful. Blaze had to step down because of personal problems.

No more off-topic posts now.

He had those problems before he even applied. So if you actually adked ppl around him then you couldve expected this ...

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2019, 08:03:07 pm »
woah apperently im trolling
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:26:57 pm by Steinmann »

Norwegian13

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2019, 08:20:35 pm »
Election thread is up.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42357.0
off limits :c
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29158.0

Recent membergroup requests have been approved. We'll be keeping an eye on those requests as the vote goes on, voting is open until Friday.

If you meet the criteria to be a voter, go ahead and apply as outlined in the above thread.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2019, 01:13:02 pm »
Who couldve expected that the very active Blaze would suddenly disappear!! 1!1?1?1!1???

Don't make such comments before you know the situation. Distasteful. Blaze had to step down because of personal problems.

He had those problems before he even applied. So if you actually adked ppl around him then you couldve expected this ...
Did not feel the need that I would have to defend myself but I forgot that you may be 19 but have the mental capacity of a slug, I feel it is extremely disrespectful for you to even comment saying I had those problems before when you don’t even know the problems? Ever since I removed you from my regiment you decided that you would hold a grudge against me and then when everyone turned against you, you played the victim and said you’d let it be, but this is literally the 7-8th instance where you’ve made your little snarky comments that everyone disregards because you are literally irrelevant, stop trying to hard to fit into the genre and the behavior that you do not conceive, time and time again you’ve attempted to discredit me to build your own reputation because you’ve ruined yours and become a skitty and time and time again when people go against you that’s when you play the victim card and act all nice.

I do not feel I am in any position to disclose my personal family matters to anyone in this community, people that have known me for long enough and some of my closest friends are aware of the situation at hand and how sudden and devastating it is, yes although I was slow on updating the EU community on what I was doing, I was in the planning of a few events including getting servers together and getting them organized alongside going to work every day and planning whenever I could in my free time, my family matter came out of nowhere and has had a huge personal impact on my which is why I am no longer present on even touching my computer.

I appreciate those who understand my position and have wished me well in hard times, for whoever is elected to be the next CR I will bring my plans forward towards them so that they may host the events that I was unable to and that they may make something come of this, for those who decided they would try and slander myself especially in the position I am in, you are vile disgusting humans in which although your behavior is utterly unacceptable I wish that anything that is leading to you behaving in that way gets sorted and wish the best on yourselves and your futures.

I want to wish the new candidates best of luck on the election and to whoever wins a successful and achievable term!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 01:16:16 pm by Blaze »
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2019, 01:32:22 pm »
Spoiler

Did not feel the need that I would have to defend myself but I forgot that you may be 19 but have the mental capacity of a slug, I feel it is extremely disrespectful for you to even comment saying I had those problems before when you don’t even know the problems? Ever since I removed you from my regiment you decided that you would hold a grudge against me and then when everyone turned against you, you played the victim and said you’d let it be, but this is literally the 7-8th instance where you’ve made your little snarky comments that everyone disregards because you are literally irrelevant, stop trying to hard to fit into the genre and the behavior that you do not conceive, time and time again you’ve attempted to discredit me to build your own reputation because you’ve ruined yours and become a skitty and time and time again when people go against you that’s when you play the victim card and act all nice.

I do not feel I am in any position to disclose my personal family matters to anyone in this community, people that have known me for long enough and some of my closest friends are aware of the situation at hand and how sudden and devastating it is, yes although I was slow on updating the EU community on what I was doing, I was in the planning of a few events including getting servers together and getting them organized alongside going to work every day and planning whenever I could in my free time, my family matter came out of nowhere and has had a huge personal impact on my which is why I am no longer present on even touching my computer.

I appreciate those who understand my position and have wished me well in hard times, for whoever is elected to be the next CR I will bring my plans forward towards them so that they may host the events that I was unable to and that they may make something come of this, for those who decided they would try and slander myself especially in the position I am in, you are vile disgusting humans in which although your behavior is utterly unacceptable I wish that anything that is leading to you behaving in that way gets sorted and wish the best on yourselves and your futures.

I want to wish the new candidates best of luck on the election and to whoever wins a successful and achievable term!
[close]

I think you are very out of touch, and this post has confirmed it. Norwegian mentioned that you had these problems before you even applied for EU CR, if you knew your situation wasn't very good, why put all this pressure on yourself, a coping mechanism?

Your concept of time is fucked because I don't see where the rest of Rikkerts snarky comments (in fairness I only went 7 pages into his post history) but you appear to be so inactive that you may assume that all of his potential comments on you in the last year or 2 mean that hes targeting you or something.

Was Rikkert in your regiment or are you mistaking him for somebody else? Rikkerts comments are harmless and he has always been fair to people and a genuine person, so I don't know where this reputation bullshit has appeared from. If anything, you are the irrelevant one.

It is only common courtesy that people sympathise with whatever is afflicting you and your life right now, but that is entirely up to those people, Rikkert and the rest of this community has no obligation to not comment on it, especially in the harmless manner that he did. We as a community do not have to wait for you regardless of your situation, if you leave us in the dark for so long and especially after this post in your treatment of Rikkert, I don't know what your mental situation is right now, but these comments or lashing out is a bad look and your own situation is NOT an excuse to act as such, given the size of the community and how many people this post potentially affects, and due to the fact that it's mostly impersonal as you can't possibly expect everybody to wait on you as a completely new (and unfortunately, failed) CR who left them in the dark.

Respect is earned, not given.

David_Schrein

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2019, 01:36:19 pm »
But on a real tho rn. Iknow 99% of the people who applied for cr are meming but. We dont need a cr lol. No one cares about it either. Said enough when blaze was the only one who applied at first. We got herishey, the EGT team and people like mightypain to do those things. The casual side has the 33rd etc.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2019, 01:40:18 pm »
Irish I’m sorry but you need to go back and read what was said, and who was said by what before you waste your time writing a paragraph which literally is stupid, akimoto said I “had these problems before I even applied” not Norwegian, and I quoted akimoto and was directing my first paragraph towards akimoto and infact little to nothing is directed at Rikkert, get your facts right before you post infact I think it’s best you go back to NA Com Rep thread.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2019, 01:42:01 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I think you are very out of touch, and this post has confirmed it. Norwegian mentioned that you had these problems before you even applied for EU CR, if you knew your situation wasn't very good, why put all this pressure on yourself, a coping mechanism?

Your concept of time is fucked because I don't see where the rest of Rikkerts snarky comments (in fairness I only went 7 pages into his post history) but you appear to be so inactive that you may assume that all of his potential comments on you in the last year or 2 mean that hes targeting you or something.

Was Rikkert in your regiment or are you mistaking him for somebody else? Rikkerts comments are harmless and he has always been fair to people and a genuine person, so I don't know where this reputation bullshit has appeared from. If anything, you are the irrelevant one.

It is only common courtesy that people sympathise with whatever is afflicting you and your life right now, but that is entirely up to those people, Rikkert and the rest of this community has no obligation to not comment on it, especially in the harmless manner that he did. We as a community do not have to wait for you regardless of your situation, if you leave us in the dark for so long and especially after this post in your treatment of Rikkert, I don't know what your mental situation is right now, but these comments or lashing out is a bad look and your own situation is NOT an excuse to act as such, given the size of the community and how many people this post potentially affects, and due to the fact that it's mostly impersonal as you can't possibly expect everybody to wait on you as a completely new (and unfortunately, failed) CR who left them in the dark.

He isn't talking about Rikkert you mug. He was replying to Akimoto.

But on a real tho rn. Iknow 99% of the people who applied for cr are meming but. We dont need a cr lol. No one cares about it either. Said enough when blaze was the only one who applied at first. We got herishey, the EGT team and people like mightypain to do those things. The casual side has the 33rd etc.
You seem to misunderstand that CR isn't just for hosting or helping out with events. Sure that's what I did a lot of because I do that anyway.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2019, 01:54:53 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

He isn't talking about Rikkert you mug. He was replying to Akimoto.

You seem to misunderstand that CR isn't just for hosting or helping out with events. Sure that's what I did a lot of because I do that anyway.
[/quote
[close]
Me and Rikkert are soon to be married and this is an emotional time for us both, don't be so rude.

Also the argument still applies in terms of you knew the situation so wasn't a huge waste of time.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 01:57:11 pm by Eamon »

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2019, 01:57:45 pm »
Yes because something which was completely unexpected which lead to someone being rushed to hospital I saw into the future and knew that it was going to happen?

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2019, 02:07:30 pm »
Can i vote AGAINST someone ? (let's say fwuffy for instance)