Author Topic: 3w3 Sword Only Groupfighting Tournament - "Le Pitchovina" MK.III [14/16]  (Read 9319 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
1st Place: AK47

Maximou
Drake
Tiberias
ExTaZz94

2nd Place: Istari

Gibby
Shadey
Kore
Herishey

3rd Place: Fallen Pride

Hursty
Dave
TabY
Veste

Results
[close]

GG to all the participants tonight, myself and Kore would like to thank you all for coming for the 3rd iteration of the LePitchovina series. Think it ran fairly smoothly and quickly considering the 30 minute delayed start time. Some really good matches with some interesting results. Congratulations to AK47, The Istari and Fallen Pride on their podium finishes, and all the other teams who participated.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Video from the final, gg against to Drake, Maximou and Tib you all played very well in the final match.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.