Author Topic: Pls Delete, not good  (Read 657 times)

Offline Lord_Byron

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Pls Delete, not good
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:52:59 am »
Introduction

The 1st Posen was an artillery battery regiment from the German state of Posen. it was a state for few years and only really supplied 1 regiment to the prussian military upon its annexation, the 1st Posen Battery.

Lets Talk more about the Actual regiment, and what you can expect from us in game.
While we are currently few in numbers, (Around 15) we bring with us Veterans ranging from North and South, as well as Napoleonic wars, and in addition to this, while we lack in numbers, we certainly have the skill to make up for that deficit in numbers, we pride ourselves on being effective in combat to not only ourselves, but to our team as a whole. Furthermore, if you happened upon our teamspeak, you would find discipline under fire, and upon closer inspection, you would see people from all nationalities, from Irish people, to Isralies.

Now, what can the 1st Posen, do for you, that all the other regiments cannot do?
Well to start with, we consider ourselves to be more, personal orientated, i've been in larger regiments and i understand its hard to be distinguished in the massive crowd, so we take time to learn about each others strengths and weaknesses, meaning we know we can depend upon each other in a fight.

We also, bring our own NA Seige server, that will be launching on the 7th May called NA_Prussia_Siege, as well as a fully fleshed out teamspeak that both serves us well, as well as the Weast community in which we are based.

WiP Pls no judge me for bad spelling, its like 3am

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 01:04:58 am by Lord_Byron »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 1st Posen Field Artillery Battery [NA]
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 05:28:11 am »
GL Bryon bb

Offline Duke Of LongTree