Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 852191 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4785 on: February 09, 2021, 02:45:20 am »

His most Britannic Majesty's 45th Regiment of foot was raised on the 26th March 2016 by Vegetarian.
It is a semi-serious competitive regiment that is English speaking and accepts all nationalities, Recruits have to attend one Line-battle
and one training before becoming an official member of the regiment, so that you show you are dedicated enough to be active. The history of this regiment is as twisted and long as an olive branch with our first Colonel Vegetarian forming the regiment in 2016. The regiment changed hands multiple times until in 2017, Nova seized control of the regiment including both companies with the help of notable officers and NCOs, namely Flibbit, Maskman and Flasheart in a blood coup resulting in the disbandment of the Light Infantry. With the formation and dissolution of several companies such as cavalry and artillery, a successful merge with Mitchell's 10th in 2020 has guaranteed the 45th Nottinghamshire a place in the top five largest and best casual competitive regiments within the NW scene. Ever since, for three years straight the regiment has stayed a steady course towards great internal glory slowly becoming the power house it is today, a regiment with three separate companies hosting daily events being able to field a total 50-60 players at any given point.

The 45th Nottinghamshire is lead by Colonel Nova and boasts three detachments each with their own events which Nova oversees and leads. The 45th Nottinghamshire is well rooted both in the casual and competitive scenes with the regiment hosting its own successful Thursday event as well as preforming very well in many regimental tournaments and leagues such as RGL, GLBT, RMT and Kincaids 2v2. The Regiment can be broken up into three separate detachments, The Centre Company is lead by Major Maskman and Lieutenant Mitchell. The Lights company is lead by Lieutenant Jack and finally the Grenandier company (Grens) lead by Ensign Jerome. For tournament and group fight matches only the very best from each company will be selected for attendance, the Grenadiers making up the back bone of the roster for competitive events.
The regiment boasts an experienced cadre of NCOs who are invaluable in keeping good order in the line, such as Company Sergeant Major Valley and Lefty (Grens and Lights), Colour Serjeant Floris and Natty (Grens and Line), as well as many other junior NCOs often leading their respective companies on the ground whilst the officers and Battalion staff tend to the regiment's administrative work. Special thanks to Flasheart, the most loved uncle of the regiment!

Our Goals in Napoleonic Wars

The 45thN will mainly focus on participating in weekly-based line battles and sieges. The Regiment will mainly focus on improving their shooting and melee to compete in future 1v1s and 2v2s against other regiments. The 45thN is a very competitive regiment. We came 2nd in the 2nd division of GLBT. We do very often groupfighting events as well as tournaments. Trainings will also be organized throughout the week to get our members to their peak performance in the game. On the other hand, we will be jumping onto public servers to have a laugh and to enjoy ourselves, We want to accomplish in Napoleonic Wars to become a fun mature regiment to keep the entertainment at its highest peak!

Recruit Guidebook

The individuals of the regiment are constantly cheerful when a new member joins in. We will willingly welcome all those who show interest by joining the regiment. Once joined the regiment, Recruits are expected to show great dedication and motivation towards the regiment as well as improving their melee and shooting in-game. If you are active within 2 weeks, you will be promoted to Private and from there, you will slowly but surely progress through the ranks whilst showing melee skills and discipline. If you, however, encounter a problem within the regiment or your not to sure about something, then do please contact one of the Commanding Officers or a Non-Commissioned Officer as they will always be available at your disposal and would really want to help.

Historical Overview - 45th Nottinghamshire, Reg't of Foot

The regiment was raised by Colonel Daniel Houghton as Houghton's Regiment in 1741 for service during the War of the Austrian Succession. It was first posted to Gibraltar in 1745, before moving to Nova Scotia in 1747 for garrison duty. The regiment was ranked as the 56th Regiment of Foot in 1747 but was re-ranked as the 45th Regiment of Foot in 1751. The regiment fell victim to a raid on Dartmouth in May 1751 during Father Le Loutre's War when Mi'kmaq and Acadia militia from Chignecto, under the command of Acadian Joseph Broussard, raided Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, destroying the town, killing twenty British villagers and torturing and mutilating a sergeant from the 45th Foot. The regiment then defeated the local militia at the Battle of Fort Beauséjour in June 1755. The regiment also took part in the Siege of Louisbourg in July 1758 during the French and Indian War.

The regiment also saw action in North America during the American War of Independence, fighting at the Battle of Long Island in August 1776 before returning to England in 1778. In 1782 the citizens of Nottinghamshire petitioned for the regiment to have the county name included in the regimental name: this was granted and the regiment became the 45th (1st Nottinghamshire) Regiment. In March 1786 the regiment embarked for the West Indies and garrisoned Martinique, Dominica and Îles des Saintes during the French Revolutionary Wars. In May 1801, on the home journey, some 150 French prisoners aboard the ship, the Windsor, overpowered the guard, locked the officers in their cabins and took possession of the ship.

45th Nottinghamshire in the Napoleonic Era

In spring 1807 the regiment embarked on the disastrous British invasion of the River Plate: it saw action at the Second Battle of Buenos Aires in July 1807 but, in the face of defeat, discipline collapsed and eleven men of the regiment completely disappeared. However another unit of the regiment successfully charged the enemy, taking two howitzers and many prisoners. The regiment embarked for Portugal in July 1808 to serve under General Sir Arthur Wellesley in the Peninsular War. The regiment fought at the Battle of Roliça in August 1808, the Battle of Vimeiro later that month and the Battle of Talavera, where it won the nickname "Old Stubborn", in July 1809. The regiment went on to fight at the Battle of Bussaco in September 1810 before falling back to the Lines of Torres Vedras. It saw action again at Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro in May 1811, the Siege of Ciudad Rodrigo in January 1812 and the Siege of Badajoz in March 1812 before fighting at the Battle of Salamanca in July 1812 and the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813. It then pursued the French Army into France and fought at the Battle of the Pyrenees in July 1813, the Battle of Nivelle in November 1813 and the Battle of Orthez in February 1814 as well as the Battle of Toulouse in April 1814. The regiment returned home in June 1814.

45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot Victories

Spoiler
🥈2nd Place in Division B of GLBT 🥈
🥉3rd Place in NWBC S4 2020 🥉
🥉3rd Place in MRGL S1 2020🥉

6th Place in Division A RGL7
5-7th Place in RMT
7th Place in 2v2 Tournament
[close]

45th Nottinghamshire - Reg't of Foot
Muster Roll

Regimental Battalion Staff

Colonel Nova

Major Maskman
Regimental Serjeant Major MrBjarzi

CENTRE COMPANY

Captain Mitchell

Non-Commissioned Officers
Colour Serjeant Cookie

Serjeant Soli

Corporal Wolf115

Lance Corporal Tomppa

Acting Lance Corporal Bram
Acting Lance Corporal Glenn
Acting Lance Corporal sHype

Enlisted
Field Surgeon Polka
Field Surgeon RealFix

KingsGuard Andy
KingsGuard Cookiez
KingsGuard Gringo
KingsGuard Headless
KingsGuard Kabraxis
KingsGuard Luca
KingsGuard Poberta
KingsGuard Jobana
KingsGuard Ralof
KingsGuard YouKnowWho

Kingsman Akiira
Kingsman Berba
Kingsman Bob
Kingsman Dothor
Kingsman Griggs
Kingsman Houdini
Kingsman Jake
Kingsman JaimeYES
Kingsman JammyD0dger

Guardsman Albert
Guardsman MerKat Peritz
Guardsman MushyPeas
Guardsman Romanski
Guardsman Stormki

Veteran Calgon
Veteran Darki
Veteran Diredog
Veteran Governor
Veterans Farts
Veteran Killme.exe
Veteran Mano
Veteran Nock
Veteran Norseman
Veteran Ody
Veteran Phailur
Veteran Thomas
Veteran Shotwatffel

Regular Alf
Regular Bosvark
Regular Cenker
Regular Commodore Greaves
Regular Ensar
Regular Golimares
Regular Lostinnepal
Regular Jingles
Regular JollyCanadian
Regular Mr.Anderson
Regular Mattboi
Regular Peyton
Regular S0loguitar
Regular JimmyS
Regular Jurre
Regular Stefan0350
Regular Silvertitan44
Regular Vixca
Regular Zeus

Private Apolovich
Private Baguette
Private Dia
Private Dylan Monk
Private Elbis
Private Feodoras
Private Gotsia
Private Haschtrollet
Private Henri
Private Legionpvp
Private Maxonvien
Private Murph
Private ParTimer
Private Peasant
Private Sojobo
Private StarBuck
Private Hannah Teach
Private Vladdelleco
Private Wilma
Private Winchester

Recruit Aeneas
Recruit 20AndiGandi00
Recruit Ascential
Recruit Alan
Recruit Chadderz
Recruit Dank Memes
Recruit Farris
Recruit Edward Grant
Recruit Giles
Recruit Idestroke
Recruit Ironclad
Recruit Kaanapers
Recruit Lacey Boi
Recruit Levis
Recruit Lord of Ping
Recruit Mercian
Recruit Motion
Recruit Moose
Recruit Pipo
Recruit Rekt
Recruit PedoBear
Recruit Rejtman
Recruit Sergej
Recruit Snowman
Recruit SugarTits
Recruit Szkrider
Recruit WhiteCJ

Commissioned Officers: 5
NCO's: 17
Enlisted: 223
Total Active Strength: 245

LIGHT COMPANY

Captain Jack Hanselmitch

Ensign Lefty

Company Serjeant Major Prometheus

Colour Serjeant Lord Flasheart

Lance Corporal Raf

Enlisted
Chosenman BonkyMonkey
Chosenman DragonKnight
Chosenman Edward Hay
Chosenman Maverick
Chosenman phDeadLift
Chosenman Jacster
Chosenman Hysteria
Chosenman Maggoty Bread
Chosenman Ziggecigar

Guardsman BulSovMan

Veteran Koalamund
Veteran Maximu5
Veteran Ryuko
Veteran R_V_S

Regular Andbre
Regular Grimmy
Regular Petrovick
Regular Roenez
Regular Zigny

Private Ericson
Private MrDjukin
Private Mr Canadian
Private Inferno
Private Kami
Private Loczek
Private Snow
Private Swaggles

Recruit Bayonet
Recruit BigBlackShot
Recruit Cullen
Recruit CrazyToes
Recruit Darkness
Recruit Rik
Recruit Stampede
Recruit Suez
Recruit tomn1k

GRENADIER COMPANY

Major Maskman

Colour Serjeant Floris

Serjeant Yovko

Serjeant Clikenforce

Corporal Flo

Lance Corporal Ryan

Enlisted
Head Field Surgeon Pedro

Veteran Grenadier Achilles
Veteran Grenadier Nedim
Veteran Grenadier Snikk

Grenadier Blacktham
Grenadier Nurse lonedoge
Grenadier Mauri
Grenadier Mr_T
Grenadier Jacko
Grenadier StickyToffeePudding
Grenadier 19boboy97
Grenadier Vemon

Guardsman Fenton
Guardsman Nisse
Guardsman Kraz
Guardsman Phil
Guardsman Winter

Veteran ClaSh
Veteran Eastwind
Veteran Higen
Veteran Narrow

Regular Janne
Regular Troister
Regular Water

Private Jakob
Private Maurice

Recruit Spacekiller
Recruit Specimen

CAVALRY COMPANY

Cavalry Officers
Lance Corporal of Horse Ericson

Enlisted
Farrier Pepsiwonder

Trooper 24andrew
Trooper Empo
Trooper Klahk
Trooper Beeatyrr
Trooper Drew
Trooper GermanGunner
Trooper Gotfri
Trooper Lifedream
Trooper Lil'Sebastian
Trooper Markus
Trooper Maximus
Trooper Minatoor
Trooper Ser Perry
Trooper Yanai

Recruit Minuteman
Recruit Mvh22
Recruit Preacher
Recruit Kudonides
Recruit Reznov
Recruit Mr_Barracuda

Thread optimized for 1920x1080 resolutionThread made by SkaenRoster template made by Herishey's Thread Templates.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/size]
ADD maskmanmarks on steam to try us out for our daily noncompulsory events across our four companies
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4786 on: February 09, 2021, 03:37:24 am »

(The LONDON IRISH RIFLES),

WE WANT
MEN
URGENTLY,

To supply Soldiers for our Volunteer Battalion
with the Rifle Brigade in London.

Below are the companies to enlist into and their typical roles within the 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps:

"A" Company

Skirmishers. Light infantry and riflemen units. Through the use of rifles and skirmish lines, deliver powerful volleys unto the enemy. Survivability is key component of skirmishers and being able to reload and fire promptly, utilising cover and terrain, is part of the normal routine of a skirmisher's duties.

"B" Company

Mounted Infantry. Cavalry and line infantry units. Cutting down the enemy with fervor through decisive charges or carrying out determined engagements with bayonet and ball, mounted infantry must be especially capable for combat on foot and horse.

"C" Company

Artillery. Artillery units. Cannons, howitzers, mortars, and explosive crates are all part of the arsenal of the artillery. Artillerymen must have keen awareness of the battlefield around them, from spotting incoming fire from enemy artillery as well as locating enemy infantry to destroy.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Hurry  up !       Apply  at  once !
Or you may not get a part allotted to you, and forever regret it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Add Lieutenant NickyJ to enlist.

Schedule

-Wednesdayss 8PM EST, Wednesday Linebattle

-Fridays 8PM EST, Friday Linebattle

-Saturdays 8PM EST, Saturday Linebattle

-Training Sundays at 7 PM EST; 1v1's and special events also take place on off days.

David_Schrein

« Reply #4787 on: February 09, 2021, 06:59:21 am »
Looking for americans to join 93rd. Add NickCole

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4788 on: February 10, 2021, 11:52:06 am »
Hello chaps,

I used to play a lot of NW back in the day (was at various points a part of 60th Rifles, 91st, 32nd, 71st, 88th, 3rdFG, 9e and god knows what else). Back then I generally played as an officer, because I'm good at tactics but shite at fighting, however right now I'm just looking to dip my toe back in the water, if anyone I used to play with back then is still around (Peter Broetz you here?) it would be good to play together again for a bit.

Look through my post history for more info on my past NW experiences I guess.

UK, old, would prefer to play without hearing squealing children.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4789 on: February 10, 2021, 11:59:27 am »
Hello chaps,

I used to play a lot of NW back in the day (was at various points a part of 60th Rifles, 91st, 32nd, 71st, 88th, 3rdFG, 9e and god knows what else). Back then I generally played as an officer, because I'm good at tactics but shite at fighting, however right now I'm just looking to dip my toe back in the water, if anyone I used to play with back then is still around (Peter Broetz you here?) it would be good to play together again for a bit.

Add me on steam king  8)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScottishUnicorn/

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4790 on: February 10, 2021, 07:33:23 pm »
Hello chaps,

Peter brotits is ded

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: February 11, 2021, 10:48:44 am »
Hello chaps,

Peter brotits is ded

I thought he might be :(

Skaen

« Reply #4792 on: February 11, 2021, 10:58:34 am »
Hello chaps,

Holy shit, welcome back. :D

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: February 12, 2021, 10:33:05 am »
Hello chaps,

Holy shit, welcome back. :D

Cheers chap

Offline Wolf312

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stonewall_Jackson
« Reply #4794 on: March 10, 2021, 02:07:03 pm »
15Y Poltava's Foot Regiment is recruiting!

If you speak english or russian, want to participate in big battles, different kinds of events, play in good company, you found a good place to start!

To join us, add on discord VALENOK#5140

Here you can read more about our regiment>>> https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=45544.msg2015850#msg2015850

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #4795 on: March 10, 2021, 05:30:37 pm »

March 2021

The 33rd is as ever, openly Recruiting! We host four weekly events to attend alongside numerous others specifically scheduled each week, with no commitment beyond attending one event a week to stay on our Roster. We maintain three active companies - Line with Lights and Cavalry to support, with 118 members on the strength as of March 2021.

As of the start of February we have dialled down our casual event participation back to just the events we host, after a busy period through December and January. This has allowed our members to take a breather leading up to the next tournament whilst maintaining a good level of practice matches to keep our competitive teams nice and sharp; we have played some 30 matches throughout the month (11 A team, 11 B team & 8 casual) and look forward to the challenge of EIC over the next couple of months.

The public side of the regiment is something we have neglected for a good year or two (since the Rheinbund patch) but I am delighted to announce that the ManVsBots server is now back alive and kicking. Population of the server has been steadily increasing with fewer and fewer periods of inactivity, so a big thanks to our first admins who volunteered to help get it off the ground. If you get a chance hop on then definitely give it a go, plenty of scripts to make it a unique experience and a nostalgic throwback to one of our more popular public servers!

Here's to a good March all... God Save the King & his 33rd Regiment!

Welcoming New, Experienced, Relaxed or Competitive  players - Enlist with the Duke of Wellingtons Own Today!

Some snaps from February 2021

Open-column of companies with the 25pp and 32nd

Pillars of the community

Cheeky dismissals

28th formed up at Alexandria

Rear-rank about face! the 28th in action at Alexandria

Classy finish to Conquest
[close]

Regiment Roster

Battalion Staff

Col. Spoons
LtCol. Kincaid
Maj. Cedric

Light Company 

Col. Spoons
Maj. Cedric
Ens. Alec

CSjt. OdaCao

Chsn. Barro
Chsn. Max

Kgn. Giorno
Kgn. Matt
Kgn. Sticklitz

Vet. Carolus
Vet. Conorrob
Vet. D-DayDan
Vet. Ser Twenty
Vet. Umbra

Mrks. Supak
Mrks. CommissarBadger
Mrks. Burgundy
Mrks. Deadwulf
Mrks. Eazy-E
Mrks. EpicPizza
Mrks. Regulation

Pte. Gangstaboy
Pte. Salzar
Pte. TurkishPanda
Pte. Swagged Out Custard
Pte. SirLegion

Company Strength: 26

No.2 Company 

LtCol. Kincaid
Lt. King George
Ens. Stypa

CSjt. Burnes
Sjt. Aldrich
Sjt. PapaWeymar

Cpl. Crying Noob
Cpl. Henry
Cpl. Richard

Vet. Adamoo138
Vet. GoldenThiZ
Vet. Sneakyfellow
Vet. Vald3maR

Rgl. Ariva
Rgl. TheHunter
Rgl. Lastash

Fus. Kryzhogra
Fus. MadWolf

Pte. Alex
Pte. DancingPiper
Pte. Drako
Pte. Gandulf
Pte. Jones
Pte. Levi
Pte. DrAcular
Pte. Reid
Pte. Rune
Pte. Slice
Pte. Acikbeyaz
Pte. AngrySteve
Pte. bojoloko
Pte. DaOgre
Pte. FlyingDildo
Pte. Wonshu

Company Strength: 34

No.8 Company 

Vet. Azazel
Vet. Flashcoms
Vet. FilthyMezla
Vet. Kaiser
Vet. Getmos
Vet. PeanutDonkey
Vet. Scarhead

Pte. CoolHair
Pte. DawnofWar
Pte. Duke
Pte. Eira
Pte. Ergishka
Pte. Enkabard
Pte. Goggles
Pte. Hakeswill
Pte. Hopeless Knight
Trp. Jedkent
Pte. Jesjar
Pte. Lord Tim
Pte. RockyDesign
Pte. Sharpshooter
Pte. Sozo
Trp. Smush
Pte. ToxicMarine
Pte. Varys

Reserves: 25

Rct. ARG
Rct. Bejzy
Rct. TheBonapartist
Rct. Callum
Rct. Campos
Rct. CaptainBlood
Rct. Chigur
Rct. ClairGrenadier
Rct. DavidCtrl
Rct. Dexter
Rct. Felis
Rct. Freaky
Rct. Jack Durrant
Rct. Manfred
Rct. Maximus
Rct. Lolgolas
Rct. Rafael
Rct. Sickboi
Rct. SoundCraft
Rct. Syberia

Recruits: 20

Cavalry Troop 

Cpt. Tylerus
Ens. Duffman

Vet. Ace
Vet. Grekos
Vet. Mekol1

HGrd. Mark8269
HGrd. Uganda888

Hsm. Captain Johnson
Hsm. Loyal Piper
Hsm. Michael Smolik

Trp. Alexander
Trp. SirCloudy
Trp. Troll Prezes

Company Strength: 13

Battalion strength - 118 men, officers and other ranks.

[close]

Event Schedule

Sunday Line Battle Event
- 19:00GMT -
- 160-200 players -

Weekly Event with a single slot of Lights & Cavalry on each team, with majority Lines.
No FiC or RiC.

Wednesday Conquest Event
- 140-180 players -

Conquest with scripts to enforce conquest rules.
Alternates week on week with our Historical event.

Wednesday Historical Event
- 160-200 players -

Replaces our Wednesday Conquest event twice a month, on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month.
A mix of Gameplay and Roleplay orientated rounds, to play out various historical scenarios in depth.
Ranged damage reduction (70%) to reduce shooting casualties (double rank)

Saturday Line-only Event
- 160-200 players -

Weekly Line-only event using a range of Custom maps.
No FiC or RiC & OA is eligible for a revive.

Thursday Double-rank Event (Monthly)
- 160-200 players -

Monthly Line-only, Double-rank event using a range of Custom maps.
RP Ruleset & Ranged damage reduction (70%) to reduce shooting casualties (double rank)

Internal Events & Trainings

Wednesday Warm-up
- 18:30GMT -
Training before our Official Event for every Company.
Sunday Warm-up
- 18:30GMT -
Training before our Official Event for every Company.

Competitive Matches & Groupfights
Arranged as and when by our Competitive Staff
Add [33rd]Spoons, [33rd]OdaCao, [33rd]Kincaid
or [33rd]Tylerus (Cav only) to arrange matches

[close]

Competitive update
Infantry Groupfights February

[close]

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #4796 on: April 09, 2021, 12:42:34 pm »
1tes is best NA. 92nd is best EU. Hit me up in Kik to join either one.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #4797 on: April 30, 2021, 01:49:36 pm »

His most Britannic Majesty's 45th Regiment of foot was raised on the 26th March 2016 by Vegetarian.
It is a semi-serious competitive regiment that is English speaking and accepts all nationalities, Recruits have to attend one Line-battle
and one training before becoming an official member of the regiment, so that you show you are dedicated enough to be active. The history of this regiment is as twisted and long as an olive branch with our first Colonel Vegetarian forming the regiment in 2016. The regiment changed hands multiple times until in 2017, Nova seized control of the regiment including both companies with the help of notable officers and NCOs, namely Flibbit, Maskman and Flasheart in a blood coup resulting in the disbandment of the Light Infantry. With the formation and dissolution of several companies such as cavalry and artillery, a successful merge with Mitchell's 10th in 2020 has guaranteed the 45th Nottinghamshire a place in the top five largest and best casual competitive regiments within the NW scene. Ever since, for three years straight the regiment has stayed a steady course towards great internal glory slowly becoming the power house it is today, a regiment with three separate companies hosting daily events being able to field a total 50-60 players at any given point.

The 45th Nottinghamshire is lead by Colonel Nova and boasts three detachments each with their own events which Nova oversees and leads. The 45th Nottinghamshire is well rooted both in the casual and competitive scenes with the regiment hosting its own successful Thursday event as well as preforming very well in many regimental tournaments and leagues such as RGL, GLBT, RMT and Kincaids 2v2. The Regiment can be broken up into three separate detachments, The Centre Company is lead by Major Maskman and Lieutenant Mitchell. The Lights company is lead by Lieutenant Jack and finally the Grenandier company (Grens) lead by Ensign Jerome. For tournament and group fight matches only the very best from each company will be selected for attendance, the Grenadiers making up the back bone of the roster for competitive events.
The regiment boasts an experienced cadre of NCOs who are invaluable in keeping good order in the line, such as Company Sergeant Major Valley and Lefty (Grens and Lights), Colour Serjeant Floris and Natty (Grens and Line), as well as many other junior NCOs often leading their respective companies on the ground whilst the officers and Battalion staff tend to the regiment's administrative work. Special thanks to Flasheart, the most loved uncle of the regiment!

Our Goals in Napoleonic Wars

The 45thN will mainly focus on participating in weekly-based line battles and sieges. The Regiment will mainly focus on improving their shooting and melee to compete in future 1v1s and 2v2s against other regiments. The 45thN is a very competitive regiment. We came 2nd in the 2nd division of GLBT. We do very often groupfighting events as well as tournaments. Trainings will also be organized throughout the week to get our members to their peak performance in the game. On the other hand, we will be jumping onto public servers to have a laugh and to enjoy ourselves, We want to accomplish in Napoleonic Wars to become a fun mature regiment to keep the entertainment at its highest peak!

Recruit Guidebook

The individuals of the regiment are constantly cheerful when a new member joins in. We will willingly welcome all those who show interest by joining the regiment. Once joined the regiment, Recruits are expected to show great dedication and motivation towards the regiment as well as improving their melee and shooting in-game. If you are active within 2 weeks, you will be promoted to Private and from there, you will slowly but surely progress through the ranks whilst showing melee skills and discipline. If you, however, encounter a problem within the regiment or your not to sure about something, then do please contact one of the Commanding Officers or a Non-Commissioned Officer as they will always be available at your disposal and would really want to help.

Historical Overview - 45th Nottinghamshire, Reg't of Foot

The regiment was raised by Colonel Daniel Houghton as Houghton's Regiment in 1741 for service during the War of the Austrian Succession. It was first posted to Gibraltar in 1745, before moving to Nova Scotia in 1747 for garrison duty. The regiment was ranked as the 56th Regiment of Foot in 1747 but was re-ranked as the 45th Regiment of Foot in 1751. The regiment fell victim to a raid on Dartmouth in May 1751 during Father Le Loutre's War when Mi'kmaq and Acadia militia from Chignecto, under the command of Acadian Joseph Broussard, raided Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, destroying the town, killing twenty British villagers and torturing and mutilating a sergeant from the 45th Foot. The regiment then defeated the local militia at the Battle of Fort Beauséjour in June 1755. The regiment also took part in the Siege of Louisbourg in July 1758 during the French and Indian War.

The regiment also saw action in North America during the American War of Independence, fighting at the Battle of Long Island in August 1776 before returning to England in 1778. In 1782 the citizens of Nottinghamshire petitioned for the regiment to have the county name included in the regimental name: this was granted and the regiment became the 45th (1st Nottinghamshire) Regiment. In March 1786 the regiment embarked for the West Indies and garrisoned Martinique, Dominica and Îles des Saintes during the French Revolutionary Wars. In May 1801, on the home journey, some 150 French prisoners aboard the ship, the Windsor, overpowered the guard, locked the officers in their cabins and took possession of the ship.

45th Nottinghamshire in the Napoleonic Era

In spring 1807 the regiment embarked on the disastrous British invasion of the River Plate: it saw action at the Second Battle of Buenos Aires in July 1807 but, in the face of defeat, discipline collapsed and eleven men of the regiment completely disappeared. However another unit of the regiment successfully charged the enemy, taking two howitzers and many prisoners. The regiment embarked for Portugal in July 1808 to serve under General Sir Arthur Wellesley in the Peninsular War. The regiment fought at the Battle of Roliça in August 1808, the Battle of Vimeiro later that month and the Battle of Talavera, where it won the nickname "Old Stubborn", in July 1809. The regiment went on to fight at the Battle of Bussaco in September 1810 before falling back to the Lines of Torres Vedras. It saw action again at Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro in May 1811, the Siege of Ciudad Rodrigo in January 1812 and the Siege of Badajoz in March 1812 before fighting at the Battle of Salamanca in July 1812 and the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813. It then pursued the French Army into France and fought at the Battle of the Pyrenees in July 1813, the Battle of Nivelle in November 1813 and the Battle of Orthez in February 1814 as well as the Battle of Toulouse in April 1814. The regiment returned home in June 1814.

45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot Victories

🥈2nd Place in Division B of GLBT 🥈
🥈2nd Place in MDGL 2021 🥈
🥉3rd Place in NWBC S4 2020 🥉
🥉3rd Place in MRGL S1 2020🥉

6th Place in Division A RGL7
5-7th Place in RMT
7th Place in 2v2 Tournament

45th Nottinghamshire - Reg't of Foot
Muster Roll

Regimental Battalion Staff

Colonel Nova

Major Maskman

CENTRE COMPANY

Captain Mitchell

Colour Serjeant Cookie

Serjeant Soli
Serjeant Tomppa

Corporal Wolf115

Lance Corporal sHype
Lance Corporal Glenn

Acting Lance Corporal Bram

Enlisted
Field Surgeon Polka
Field Surgeon RealFix

KingsGuard Andy
KingsGuard Cookiez
KingsGuard Dom
KingsGuard Edward Hay
KingsGuard Gringo
KingsGuard Headless
KingsGuard Kabraxis
KingsGuard Luca
KingsGuard Poberta
KingsGuard JammyD0dger
KingsGuard Jake
KingsGuard Jobana
KingsGuard Ralof
KingsGuard YouKnowWho
KingsGuard Ziggecigar

Kingsman Akiira
Kingsman Berba
Kingsman Bob
Kingsman Dothor
Kingsman Dylan Monk
Kingsman Griggs
Kingsman Houdini
Kingsman JaimeYES
Kingsman MerKat Peritz
Kingsman Ody

Guardsman Alf
Guardsman Commodore Greaves
Guardsman Darki
Guardsman Romanski
Guardsman Stormki
Guardsman Shotwatffel
Guardsman Wilma
Guardsman Zenepl

Veteran Bosvark
Veteran Calgon
Veteran Diredog
  Veteran Governor
Veteran Killme.exe
Veteran Mano
Veteran Mattboi
Veteran Mr.Anderson
Veteran Norseman
Veteran Peyton
Veteran Saitama
Veteran Thomas
Veteran Zeus

Regular Billy White
Regular Cenker
Regular Ensar
Regular Golimares
Regualr haschtrollet
Regular Henri
Regular Huldrake
Regular Lostinnepal
Regular Jingles
Regular JollyCanadian
Regular KingRich
Regular Lord Orange
Regular Maxonvien
Regular Nao
Regular NickCole
Regular S0loguitar
Regular JimmyS
Regular Jurre
Regular SugarTits
Regular Stefan0350
Regular Silvertitan44
Regular Veto
Regular Vixca

Private Ascential
Private Apolovich
Private Baguette
Private Browarx
Private Cairdac
Private Chantakey
Private Coutinho
Private Dia
Private Dio
Private Elbis
Private Feodoras
  Private Hade
Private Gotsia
Private IceStorm
Private Lacey Boi
Private Legionpvp
Private Mac
Private Murph
Private ooooof
Private ParTimer
Private Sojobo
Private StarBuck
Private Smylie
Private Stacc
Private Hannah Teach
Private Winchester
Private WhiteCJ
Private Zafkiel

Recruit 20AndiGandi00
Recruit Alan
Recruit Anheuren
Recruit Bayoneto
Recruit Bissenbacker
Recruit Butt Sparkles
Recruit Cerdic
Recruit Como
Recruit DrPepper
Recruit Fittens
Recruit Fireboy
Recruit Idestroke
Recruit Ironclad
Recruit Kaanapers
Recruit Loup
Recruit Levis
Recruit Lord of Ping
Recruit Nick
Recruit Pipo
Recruit Snowman
Recruit Typho
Recruit Zanthed

Commissioned Officers: 5
NCO's: 17
Enlisted: 249
Total Active Strength: 272

LIGHT COMPANY

Captain Jack Hanselmitch

Ensign Lefty

Company Serjeant Major Prometheus

Colour Serjeant Lord Flasheart

Serjeant Raf

Enlisted
Chosenman BonkyMonkey
Chosenman DragonKnight
Chosenman Maverick
Chosenman Jacster
Chosenman Hysteria
Chosenman Maggoty Bread

Ranger Harry Viez
Ranger Inferno
Ranger Ryuko

Guardsman BulSovMan
Guardsman Petrovick

Veteran Koalamund
Veteran KingJeb
Veteran Maximu5
Veteran Fennidian Dragon
Veteran NikoBagrationi
Veteran Mr Canadian
Veteran R_V_S

Regular Andbre
Regular Ajax
Regular David Beckonsfield
Regular Grimmy
Regular Roenez
Regular TomSnow
Regular Zigny

Private Kami
Private Klein (rik)
Private NickyJ
Private Loczek
Private Saxon616
Private Snow
Private Swaggles

Recruit BigBlackShot
Recruit Broberon
Recruit Cullen
Recruit CrazyToes
Recruit Darkness

GRENADIER COMPANY

Major Maskman

Colour Serjeant Floris

Serjeant Yovko

Serjeant Clikenforce

Corporal Flo

Lance Corporal Ryan

Acting Lance Corporal Eastwind

Enlisted
Veteran Grenadier Head Nurse lonedoge

Veteran Grenadier Achilles
Veteran Grenadier Jerome
Veteran Grenadier Mauri
Veteran Grenadier Nedim
Veteran Grenadier Snikk

Grenadier Albert
Grenadier Cody
Grenadier Fenton
Grenadier Mr_T
Guardsman MushyPeas
Grenadier Jacko
Grenadier StickyToffeePudding
Grenadier 19boboy97
Grenadier Vemon

Guardsman Fietta
Guardssman Janne
Guardsman Nisse
Guardsman Phil
Guardsman Winter

Veteran Peasant
Veteran Jakob
Veteran JonnyBoy
Veteran Timlef
Veteran Field Surgeon Water

Regular Maurice
Regular Mech

Recruit Rivers

CAVALRY COMPANY

Cavalry Officers
Corporal of Horse Ericson

Enlisted
Farrier Empo

Elite Trooper Pepsiwonder

Veteran Trooper Beeatyrr
Veteran Trooper Klahk
Veteran Trooper Yanai

Trooper 24andrew
Trooper ClassyBoomer
Trooper Drew
Trooper GermanGunner
Trooper Gotfri
Trooper Lifedream
Trooper Lil'Sebastian
Trooper Markus
Trooper Maximus
Trooper Minatoor
Trooper Ser Perry
Trooper Sir NelsonGE
Trooper SirVictorian

Recruit Arachon
Recruit Alex02
Recruit MaraTheBig
Recruit Minuteman
Recruit Mvh22
Recruit Mr_Barracuda
Recruit Norweigian
Recruit Ossi
Recruit Preacher
Recruit Kudonides
Recruit Reznov

Thread optimized for 1920x1080 resolutionThread made by SkaenRoster template made by Herishey's Thread Templates.

Add maskmanmarks on steam to try us out for daily events!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/getinvolveddonate/
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
« Reply #4798 on: May 01, 2021, 04:34:02 pm »
Tbh this is the most sterile place for recruits xd

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #4799 on: May 01, 2021, 06:20:41 pm »
Tbh this is the most sterile place for recruits xd

hElLo i'M an NA LoOkiNg fOr Eu GrOuP!!!