Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 859705 times)

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3510 on: December 18, 2015, 12:58:47 pm »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American, Asian and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American, Asian and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

Our flying squirrel entertainment forum is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:58:59 am by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3511 on: December 18, 2015, 04:18:12 pm »

About the 44th 'East Essex' Regt. of Foot

The 44th East Essex is an organised, disciplined and welcoming Napoleonic Wars British Line Infantry regiment. Our main goals as a regiment are to excel in both melee and ranged combat on the battlefield as well as bringing players together to play other modifications and games. The 44th requires that all members who enlist are above the minimum age of 15 to ensure a mature community is formed. During events, discipline is enforced and members are expected to follow basic rules and regulations to ensure the smooth-running of the regiment. We encourage members to join TeamSpeak regardless if an event is occurring to meet other members and play with us.

Enlisting with the 44th

If you are interested in enlisting with the 44th Regt. of Foot then add one of the commanding officers via Steam below:

Capt. William Enfield

Lt. Edwin Parker

Steam group.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #3512 on: December 18, 2015, 05:28:55 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Infantry Event Schedule
Spoiler
Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Nr3 Thursday Siege [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2Lhr Friday Linebattle [Rifles/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 5 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Cavalry Event Schedule

Spoiler
Monday: 2e Linebattle - Cav

Tuesday: Linebattle - Cav (Training)

Wednesday: Day Off

Thursday: 44th Event - Cav

Friday: 2Lhr Linebattle - Cav

Saturday: Tercio Linebattle

North-and-South (9:00PM GMT)

Sunday: Day off
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe, doofes - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile

Offline zombieMan

• Sergeant
  • "Women fight with swords, Men fight with cannon!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: December 19, 2015, 02:59:07 am »

The 2nd Weast Artillery Regiment is a new regiment within the Weastside community,  previously we were the 75th Ranger Artillery Battalion.  And we would be happy to have you within our ranks;  We're capable of both operations on:  Foot,  Horse or Artillery(Which is our main specialty)
We have openings for Artillery Corps:  Subdivisons-   Weast Artillery Foot Guards Corps,  Battery A,  Battery B,  Sapper Corps

And Infantry Corps:  (not yet formed,  but will come into being when we have more gents)

Add jabames on steam if interested.

Offline _Jihad_

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: December 19, 2015, 09:19:14 am »
Hey,

I am an Australian looking for a cavalry reg for line-battles. Due to ping I'd really love to join a reg that at least plays some LB's off of Aussie servers, but happy to join or multi-reg an NA or EU unit to get some experience up.

Have played a handful of line battles as infantry but I really have my heart set on dragoons or hussars.

Thanks!

Steam add is: CirKurt

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #3517 on: December 20, 2015, 10:53:07 pm »
MFW Marks is still fumbling around after this long away

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: December 20, 2015, 11:03:12 pm »
MFW Marks is still fumbling around after this long away

sadly

Offline Bahakawits

• Private
  • Twat Did You Say? I Cunt Hear You!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bahakawits
« Reply #3519 on: December 21, 2015, 01:05:04 am »
Hi all looking for a few regs to merc for when I can may be interested in joining if I like it.
Thanks,
Steam: Bahakawits

Previous Regiments:

* Private (Efr) of the 1st Saint Petersburg Guards - Led by CookiesnMilf

* Corporal (Cpl) of the 15th Yorkshire East Riding Regiment of Foot - Led by PurplePanda and TheMightyLips

* Oberstleutnant (ObstLtn) of the 1te Garde Jager Battalion - Led by PurplePanda

* Serjeant Major (SjtMaj) of the 30th Cambridgeshire

*Corporal (Cpl) of the 30th Cambridgeshire (reformed)

Offline TC.d

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: December 21, 2015, 01:13:35 am »
Hi all looking for a few regs to merc for when I can may be interested in joining if I like it.
Thanks,

Previous Regiments:

* Corporal (Cpl) of the 15th Yorkshire East Riding Regiment of Foot - Led by PurplePanda and TheMightyLips

* Oberstleutnant (ObstLtn) of the 1te Garde Jager Battalion - Led by PurplePanda

contacted

Offline bb2214

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BB2214
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3521 on: December 21, 2015, 03:58:18 am »
17-Leib-gvardii Finliandskii

Not a lot but a bit of background:
Not a lot is known of what the Finnish LifeGuard Regiment did in the Napoleonic Wars besides their fighting in Borodino. Which is literally the only instance when the Finnish LifeGuard Regiment comes up in history. Mostly because afterwards they changed into a lights regiment but that doesn't matter! :P

Rules are pretty basic don't troll, FOL, do anything not commanded, etc... for the most part we're a pretty relaxed reg just don't be stupid. Anyway id you're looking for a cool reg with a lot o' spirit then add BB2214 on steam!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 04:16:49 am by bb2214 »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3522 on: December 21, 2015, 07:37:24 am »
Thanks,

Previous Regiments:

Great individual to have apart of your regiment
click here to join the 84th

Offline 9threpomen

• Sergeant
  • My equals are none.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Repo
« Reply #3523 on: December 22, 2015, 02:54:06 am »

The 105e Regiment d'Artillerie are looking for new recruits!

We are a french artillery regiment made from steel. When the 105e gets enough numbers, we are planning to make several brigades.

Do you got it in you to join a disciplined and fun regiment? Add RepoNL on steam!

See you on the battlefield, soldier!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:58:07 am by 9threpomen »

Offline Lors Snow

• First Lieutenant
  • Honor to the End
    • View Profile
    • 13thRS
  • Nick: SnowFoX
« Reply #3524 on: December 22, 2015, 06:52:48 pm »
                                                13e Brigade de Légion Étrangère is recruiting
If you are looking  for Cavalry , Skirm , Artillery , Line inf

"Legio Patria Nostra", the “Legion our homeland”

The French foreign Legion is the military aspect of the ancient tradition of welcome and integration into French society. Authorized to recruit foreigners from all over the world, the Legion must then train and form these men to live, work and eventually fight together as a closely homogenous and tightly unit group. Since the creation of the Legion
The unique singularity of the Legion takes root in its capacity to animate and maintain this specific state of mind which permits the ultimate and unusual sacrifice. Thus, the membership and sharing of these common values forges the souls of legionnaires. The discipline, the sacredness of the mission, the search for excellence, mutual respect and solidarity form the heart of its “honor code”, illustrated by the inscription on the colors of the French foreign Legion: Honor – Fidelity.

If you want to join add  me in steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031072298/

our FSE page  https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=27835.0