Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 861072 times)

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2012, 06:35:07 pm »

General Information:
Spoiler
We are a brand new regiment, starting up from nothing. But we are going to be an experienced, and fairly disciplined regiment, with its main goal to have fun. Both EU and NA players welcome, though servers are going to be located in Europe.
Do you want to start with a new regiment, and do you like a more realistic focused regiment? Than the 11th is just the spot for YOU!
[close]

Ranking Structure
Spoiler
CO's:

Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel
Major
Captain
First Lieutenant
Second lieutenant

NCO's:

Ensign
Sergeant
Corporal

Enlisted:

Lance Corporal
Private
Cadet
Recruit
[close]

Events:
Spoiler
Saturday: Training, 18:30 GMT
Sunday: Linebattle, 19:00 GMT
[close]

Enlistment:
Spoiler
f you want to join, fill out the questions below:

Name:
Why you want to join us:

Thank you for your enlistment,

your tags are: 9th_Rct_<Name>

also, add ikbenjoachim and/or Mr_Baconn
[close]

Thank you for your time!

-Colonel Jocam
-Captain Mason

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2012, 06:44:03 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 7 events a week, and around 25 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2012, 07:11:37 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQh3_N_GoQ[/youtube]

1. "Kaiser Franz" Grenadier-Regiment

Regiment Information

The 1. "Kaiser Franz" Grenadier-Regiment is recruiting mature 14+ years old! We do enforce discipline in our ranks so we expect our members to be disciplined and mature. We'll have trainings and linebattles weekly to keep ourselves ready to fight for our beloved fatherland! We'll be using realistic ranks, tactics and formations, so alot of tactic will be discussed during a training.

My aim in this regiment is to create a disciplined, mature & realistic yet fun regiment for the community. So in general if you're looking for a disciplined regiment, the 1. "Kaiser Franz" Grenadier-Regiment is for you!

Regimental Ranking System

Officers

Hauptmann - Captain - Haupt
Premier Leutnant - First Lieutenant - PLt
Seconde Leutnant - Second Lieutenant - SLt

Non-Commisioned-Offiers

Feldwebel - Sergeant Major - Fw
Unteroffizier - Sergeant - Uffz
Korporal - Corporal - Kpl

Enlisted

Grenadier - Grenadier - Gren
Gefreiter - Regular - Gft
Gemeiner - Private - Gmnr
Rekrut - Recruit - Rkt

Regimental Roster

Officers

Hauptmann. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Non-Commisioned-Officers

Enlisted

Rekrut. MajorBruno
Rekrut. Pink_Panter

Application

If you wish to join. You must apply on our forums.
Link: http://kaiserfranz.prophpbb.com/

Code of Conduct

Rules within this regiment:
1) No Teamkilling.
2) No spamming chat during training or linebattle.
3) Respect the CO's and NCO's.
4) Rascism will NOT be tolerated, and punishment will be either demotion or kick.
5) Be mature and disciplined in trainings and linebattles, failure will result in kick.
6) Only English during Trainings & Linebattles.

Links

Forums: http://kaiserfranz.prophpbb.com/

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2012, 06:46:34 am »

If are looking for a mature North American regiment, then the 1tes is for you!

The 1tes is a regiment dedicated to playing Napoleonic Wars community hosted events. We aim for historical accuracy in our gameplay as we reenact how Prussian Fusiliers fought in formations. The 1tes is actively searching for active, mature, and loyal members. If you wish to join our ranks then please apply on our website, which can be found HERE. We are not just a linebattle community but we are a group of friends who play various games. Although we strive to be disciplined we also will not enforce a strict PTS or mute players; it is however up to you to keep a level of maturity. We truly want to If you have any questions about enlistment please contact one of our liasons for recruitment:

Offline Gentil

• Captain
  • Escaped inmate of the 84e prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentil
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2012, 12:08:30 pm »

About Us

The 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion is a experienced Prussian regiment, my goal for this regiment is to create a large authentic Battalion. This means that we will be using formations and fighting styles like they did back in the Napoleonic era.

What we have to offer

We may not be the biggest regiment within the community however we have experienced members who are dedicated to making new members feel welcome to the community. We as a community encourage players to bond with other members, this doesn't have to be via Napoleonic Wars.

As a regiment with experienced players we can help new members improve in-game, in aspects of shooting, melee, formations or even how to deal with lag better. When it comes to training we expect members to be mature and disciplined to make it easier for communication and general enjoyment.  While we are not in training or participating in events we like to have a fun, in a relaxed environment however we expect players to be mature.

To find out more in depth information about the regiment and how we operate visit our forum thread or our website.

Regards,

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2012, 04:58:01 pm »

The 59th Regiment of foot is actively searching for new, like-minded recruits to join our ranks. If you are interested in joining we have three steps on the road to become a part of our fantastic community.

Head over to our website HERE and go to the "Recruitment" section, have a read through the sticky threads and then when your ready to apply copy the template from the template thread and create a new thread, paste in the template then fill out the blanks and post.

Shortly after a member of the regiment will either accept or deny your application & instructions will be given to you by the regiment member if you are accepted.

Steam: Lieutenant Colonel Daniel or Lieutenant Svensson
59th FSE Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=89.0
Teamspeak: 176.9.103.48:9989

Offline Pancakes

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PolarBear
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2012, 11:31:35 pm »

If are looking for a mature North American regiment, then the 1tes is for you!

The 1tes is a regiment dedicated to playing Napoleonic Wars community hosted events. We aim for historical accuracy in our gameplay as we reenact how Prussian Fusiliers fought in formations. The 1tes is actively searching for active, mature, and loyal members. If you wish to join our ranks then please apply on our website, which can be found HERE. We are not just a linebattle community but we are a group of friends who play various games. Although we strive to be disciplined we also will not enforce a strict PTS or mute players; it is however up to you to keep a level of maturity. We truly want to If you have any questions about enlistment please contact one of our liasons for recruitment:

[1tes] Menelaos             [1tes] Cop

Teamspeak: 208.115.245.98:9989
[92nd] Andrew Gordon: I am Zzehth, Head Organizer of the NWL, Host of the 92nd Linebattle and NA tournaments
[92nd] Andrew Gordon: I do not troll.
[92nd] Andrew Gordon: But alright.

Honestly Zzehth Do you really think we give a fuck ?

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2012, 04:50:45 am »

Hello Gentlemen, Grab your Muskets and Bayonets for the 10th Brandenburgische Infanterie are recuiting every young and able bodied man to fight for the honor and glory of the 10thBI. We are a Prussian Infantry regiment. Our goal is to be the dominating force on the battlefield by hammering down continuing musket volleys upon the enemy and end with giving them the cold steel by thrusting the bayonet into their throats. So if you looking for a well diciplined and skilled regiment entirly in North American than the 10th Brandenburgische Infanterie is the regiment for you!

Our goal is that we are the most diciplined and skilled regiment on the battlefield and all at the same time to have fun, because that is what this game is about. We want all of our members to have the best event experience they can't get anywhere else. We expect all members to be mature and if you are new to the game we will take you in a shape you into a true soldier. The 10th Brandenburgische Infanterie can't wait to see you among our ranks and give you a great regimental experience.

Teamspeak 3:bluefangsolutions.com:9990

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 05:29:31 am by LordJorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »
44ste Hollandse Mariniers

The 44ste Hollandse Marines is a regiment to the Napoleonic Wars community, it's home being in AMTGS. This regiment is a place for both casual and active NA players to come together and participate in Linebattles and other events, aswell as make new friends and enjoy Napoleonic Wars. This regiment still has rules however, and those rules are simple. Also, since the Dutch aren't actually in the game, we have no set faction. So we'll play whatever we are assigned to, and hopefully with glee.

•No trolling
•Respect your officers
•Respect one another
•Have fun

If at any point rules 1-3 are broken, you are liable to be kicked. Rule 4 (If broken) simply means this is not the place for you, and in that case, that is still very OK. This is just not the regiment for you then, this regiment will hold no ill regards towards those who leave.

Does This All Sound Great, Then The 44ste Is Right For You!
All You Need To DO To Join Is Fill Out The Following Applictation
Spoiler
Code
[b]How old are you?*
How mature are you on a scale of 1-10?
What are your past regimental experiences?*
Do you accept the rules and guidelines explained in the description of the regiment?
Will you follow and respect orders given by officers?
Why do you want to join the Marines?*[/b]
[close]
In A Forums Private Message To Me Or Windbusche (Leader), Or You Can Just Fill Out The Application In A Reply On This Thread
Once That Is Completed Simply Wait For A Reply & Further Instruction From Your Recruitment Contact!

Offline Mason

• Volunteer
  • Never betray your leaders.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MNO_Kapt_Mason
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2012, 11:51:21 am »
Feel free to join the 11th Wolfpack regiment!

Add ikbenjoachim and/or Mr_Baconn on steam!

Good luck! :)
MNO_Kapt_Mason

Offline 1er_Gren_Col_Maktheridon

• Private
  • Leader of the 1er Regiment de Grenadiers á Pied
    • View Profile
    • 1er Regiment de Grenadiers á Pied
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2012, 04:49:18 pm »
The 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale  is recruiting.

We are a disciplined and organised Guard Infantry regiment based in EU but also NA friendly and always keeping the standards of the fearsome Old Guard alive in our regiment.
We are looking for fresh men to join the ranks and give their lives to their Emperor! We only accept players 15+ as too keep maturity levels at it's highest. We offer exceptional training for new people in the mod and our most notorious quality is our deadly melee charges. For more information about our proud regiment visit our FSE Page here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=201.0

You can join or learn about the 1er by either adding me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026175379
Or by registering on our website: http://1ergren.xippy.eu/index.php?page=0  and applying in the Recruitment office.

If you are unsure about joining us, feel free to talk with me and join us as an Invite for on of our events.

Regards,
Colonel Maktheridon

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2012, 07:34:08 pm »

The 60th Royal American Rifles regiment is on the hunt for new talented sharpshooters, much like yourself, to join our gilded ranks.
If you do take this finest of decisions simply head to our thread, HERE, take a look and fill in an application.

An officer shall see to your application forthwith and will soon see you fitted into our joyful band like....well like a joyful thing!

Many Thanks,

James Grant, Adjutant of the 60th.

Offline Pinkamena

• Second Lieutenant
  • En Svenske Tiger.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NyJg_Ov_Rin_Tohsaka
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2012, 07:34:32 pm »
I'll make this short and quick. I'm looking for an NW regiment to join up with, I can't promise I'll be too active and if my N&S regiment schedule clashes with the NW regiment you'll not see me there, as it is my job as Colonel to lead my own regiment. However, I'm not asking for anything aside from a regiment to fall in with, I expect no ranks, no special positions, etc. (Although musician is always appreciated!)

Just shoot me a message if you'd like me to join up, we'll talk more there I assume.

NA, btw
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:36:07 pm by Pinkamena »

Offline Japan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Japan
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2012, 12:51:38 am »
I'll make this short and quick. I'm looking for an NW regiment to join up with, I can't promise I'll be too active and if my N&S regiment schedule clashes with the NW regiment you'll not see me there, as it is my job as Colonel to lead my own regiment. However, I'm not asking for anything aside from a regiment to fall in with, I expect no ranks, no special positions, etc. (Although musician is always appreciated!)

Just shoot me a message if you'd like me to join up, we'll talk more there I assume.

NA, btw
i think that if you are in a N&S and NW(Unless all of the same people are in the same regiment in NW and in N&S) it is called double regimenting.I could be wrong not sure.
Edit: Awwww i hate native(Prefer to play WFAS). Too many shield*******.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:02:57 am by Japan »

Offline Skyz

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Hour Kills the Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2012, 12:57:08 am »

NA, btw
i think that if you are in a N&S and NW(Unless all of the same people are in the same regiment in NW and in N&S) it is called double regimenting.I could be wrong not sure.

Says the guy who is in a Mount&Blade Native clan -.-