General Event Information:
- We plan for the event to take place on Mondays, from 8pm-9pm Eastern time. The first Linebattle will be on Monday January 22nd of 2018.
- The server information (name and pw) will be given out on the Reddit Brigade Teamspeak for regimental representatives (ts.redditbrigade.com).
- Be on the Reddit teamspeak by 7;30EST for your numbers, information will then be given out at 7;45-50EST.
- Any person who breaks the rules will be subject to slay, kick, or ban if the offense is serious enough to warrant it.
- Admins may change spec caps should event attendance merit it.
- Do not teamkill on purpose, troll, spam racial slurs or chat. Admin decisions are final.
- Pistols will be considered melee. You may fire once with the pistol during melee, but may not reload.
- Remain in a line formation when moving out.
- Do not Fire out of Line (FoL), or Fire on the Charge (FoC). If any member of your line is in melee, your line cannot fire. No crouching when reloading.
- Officer aim is allowed, though discouraged.
- When an allcharge is called, do not delay. No firing on the allcharge.
- 3 people is the minimum for a line. If you fall below 3, please join a friendly line.
- Any line can occupy a building or structure, and fire out of formation when garrisoning it. Note it must be a manmade structure (buildings, sapper works) not trees or rocks.
- No musketoons or cav muskets (applied to line infantry and artillery).
- Lines can use a maximum of half man spacing.
- Please be courteous to other regiments. Reg Leaders are expected to enforce all rules for their regiment.
- Maximum of 2 officers per line
- Each reg/brigade is limited to 1 spec to allow all regs to have a chance at spec slots.
- When the one team is driven to 3 people or below, all rules are void (i.e. FoC/FoL/RoC/RoL are allowed).
General Rules for Cavalry:
- Max of 14 players (If more, they must form their own infantry line), plus the 2 officers (so 16 in total)
- If two or less players remain, they must dismount
- If it is a ranged unit, i.e. dragoons, they must line up to fire
- As with everyone else, they cannot fire on the charge, or allcharge.
- Dismounted cavalry act as light infantry, and so will follow light infantry rules.
- Cavalry must dismount if going into a charge with less than 3.
- Cavalry can have a maximum of 2 officer.
General Rules for Skirmishers:
- Maximum of 15 players
- May fire on the charge.
- Maximum of 5 man spacing, but must maintain cohesion.
- No musketoons
- May crouch and take cover behind items
- May fire in melee (FoC), but may not reload until out of melee.
- Must be an actual skirmisher unit.
- Cannot fire in allcharge
- If lights are chosen, the max spacing is 3 men.
General Rules for Artillery:
- 2 cannons allowed maximum. No howitzers or rockets.
- Maximum of 12 players.
- Arty guard cannot act as skirmishers unless within 15 paces of an active cannon. If outside 5 paces, or no active cannons, must act as line infantry.
- 2 sappers maximum. 150bps for each team. Do not spam bps (this includes making only normal defenses, no towers/crazy forts, etc)
- Only the arty reg may act as arty guard (being like skirms within 15 paces of the active cannon). No other reg can act this way.
- Cannons may fire their last shots within 15 seconds of the allcharge commencing, but not after that.
Event organizer Steam links:
Regiment leaders steam: