Author Topic: Grand Coalition Brigade *Recruiting* NA/EU Accepted  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
Grand Coalition Brigade *Recruiting* NA/EU Accepted
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:47:47 am »
Grand Coalition Brigade

Background

We are a medium sized brigade with 1-2 large regiments and 3 smaller to mid sized regiments. Majority of our regiments consist of veteran players who are welcoming to all! Our brigade is ran like the Freedom Brigade, which was a brigade created by myself and a few good friends of mine. The goal of the Freedom Brigade and this brigade is to allow the regimental leaders to have the freedom to choose what they want to do. Instead of being ordered around on the battlefield, we tend to work together and collaborate ideas. We plan to have a brigadier general, but they will only be a brigade representative more so than a tyrant. We are fairly new, only being a brigade for a few weeks and are growing. We welcome all regardless if you are EU/NA. We don't just do Mount and Blade either. The members of the GCB play many other games together just to have a good time.Some of these games are Total Wars,
 Paradox games, FPS, and more. We aren't in a brigade just to be in a brigade. We are also a community that likes to make new friends who play similar games.

Regiments

This brigade as of now consists of 5 regiments. 2 being larger and 3 being medium to small sized. Our regiments are either British, German, Dutch, or Russian. We try to aim for factions that were part of the various coalitions against Napoleon in the Napoleonic Wars, but it doesn't really matter since we accept all regiments that want to join. All of our regiments are NA, and we are primarily NA, but that shouldn't throw any EU or other regional players off since we have open arms to all. The list of regiments and regiment leaders will be found below.

1st King's German Battalion (NA)

71st Highland Foot (NA)

8th Dutch Militia (NA)

62nd Wiltshire Regiment of Foot (NA)

Regimental Leaders

Colonel Reich and Lt. Col Hess of the 1stKGB

Captain .50 Cal and Lieutenant Harry Porlum of the 71stHF

Kolonel Beef of the 8th Dutch Militia

Captain JosephBruff and Lieutenant Austin of the 62nd Wiltshire Regiment of Foot

Basic Rules

One of the big rules is no reg sniping. This is not tolerated at all in this brigade.
Another big rule is do not troll. Trolling is not allowed, and if you have a problem please tell a high ranking officer or brigade official.

Note: More specific rules are located in our TeamSpeak which will be located below, we are also changing policies as time goes by.

Contact Information

/
Future Brigadier General Reich's Steam- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170611421

Brigade Steam Group

Brigade TeamSpeak3

74.91.113.143:9002

Other Notes

If you come onto our TeamSpeak, we ask that you do not earrape/soundboard, or bother any of the other regiments unless you are planning to join.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:40:54 pm by Hess »

Offline Reich

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HRE Reich
Re: Grand Coalition Brigade *Recruiting* NA/EU Accepted
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 03:49:09 am »
good luck ! :)

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 08:44:33 am »
O dear God another one

Offline [Gen] Ben

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:08:43 am »
Good luck lads

|Viper|

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 05:24:13 pm »
Good luck guys i hope u get the best :P
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 05:51:10 pm »
Good luck! I always loved brigades, really helped smaller regiments get their stuff together and a community of people to play games with
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 08:29:26 pm »
Good luck! :)

Offline The Musket Soldier

• First Lieutenant