Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 152930 times)

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #660 on: November 22, 2017, 07:53:06 pm »

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General of 2y Cavalry-Infantry Brigade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Graf-Maximus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #661 on: November 22, 2017, 09:45:28 pm »
Match: Slavic Country Team vs Poland
Date & Hour: 26.11.17 (20 CET or 19 00 GMT)
Minimum number of players (8, 10 or 12): 10 (will be fine but i forget to ask Zahari about it)

p.s Small example when in infantry community USSR team was destroyed (caz fucked everyone hehee) and after that Ukraine and Russia played normally.Here we can see small kids who dont know how this world is running.Oh c'mon, you dont know how to lose or what? Then why you wanted to be a captain? The funniest thing that nothing rlly bad happened. Talk about lancers,omg,its funny,just different ppl with their opinions. This thing which happened rlly funny. Probably you just left caz your rlly think that  people which didnt come could win this battle? Probably not.

p.p.s Stop this shit comrades,let's just play because its looking like someone try to find new reasons for new drama.

p.p.p.s C'MON MAXIMUS U NEED TO STOP (no) "This community has less brain cells than a child with downsyndrome"- Stephan 21.11.2017  (This great comment stay in the discription of Norwegian) Now you understand what they think about us? They are just  kids who didnt take what they want and now cry. Just ignore them.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:02:21 pm by Graf_Maximus »

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #662 on: November 22, 2017, 10:08:34 pm »
Give me ur Vodka Maximus 8)

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
« Reply #663 on: November 22, 2017, 11:06:31 pm »

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #664 on: November 23, 2017, 12:11:35 am »
Oh hello
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 23, 2017, 12:16:13 am »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #666 on: November 23, 2017, 06:58:04 pm »

The thread has been cleaned up. I now want to make a little report of the current situation.

I am currently looking for a new Scandinavian Captain, without success so far. If anyone is interested to take the job, please do contact me on Steam, I'd happily discuss it with you.
The situation of the Irish team is currently pending. Irish is still the Captain of the team, he will do his best to keep it afloat, but with the recent departures within the team, there is a chance they can not continue the competition due to low numbers.

In the worst case scenario, if Scandinavia & Ireland were to disband, we would have two groups of 5 teams, so we would continue the event quite normally, with 2 matches in each group per week, and a team having a "free week" with no match (only one per team).
Know that I will do all I can for these teams to continue playing though, as I'd like their members to have a chance of participating still.

The Benelux team has been through an interior crysis, and is now stable again, with a new Captain : Lio (BEL), and Vice-Captain: Clausewitz (NL).
Consequently, and in order for them to get everything back on track, I am postponing their match versus the United Kingdom to next week. The UK will have to play two matches that week, and the Benelux will have its (potential) free week, in order to focus on this match. Hopefully this should help this team to get all of its strength back and put up a good fight against the Brits.
This was agreed between the two team Captains and myself. I want to thank Skittles for understanding the situation and agreeing to what I proposed.

This does not change anything to the organization of the other teams of the group, who will continue on their normal schedules, with one match per week, no more.

Now that everything is settled I want it to remain so.
Thank you for reading this little report, hope everything is clear, do not hesitate to ask me if it is not, I'll be glad to explain.

The first Captain interview will be published tomorrow. I will interview the Captain of the North American team, and I feel it'll be a good read given the fact that we Europeans do not know much about cavalry on this game in North America. I do hope you will enjoy it!
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 23, 2017, 06:59:23 pm »
Minimum number of players (8, 10 or 12): 10 (will be fine but i forget to ask Zahari about it)

This match will take place on CavNationsCup_1, and will be refereed by myself. Thank you!

I hope I will be able to write a preview of this match.

Spoiler
Sorry about the double post :-X
[close]
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General of 2y Cavalry-Infantry Brigade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Graf-Maximus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #668 on: November 23, 2017, 08:40:32 pm »

This match will take place on CavNationsCup_1, and will be refereed by myself. Thank you!

I hope I will be able to write a preview of this match.

Spoiler
Sorry about the double post :-X
[close]

Slavic Derby 8)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 23, 2017, 11:05:44 pm »
Match: Spain vs France.
Date & Hour: Friday 24/11/17, at 20:30 GMT.
Minimum number of players (8, 10 or 12): 12.

-> CavNationsCup_1 // Ref: Rastignac.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 24, 2017, 05:15:06 pm »

MATCH PREVIEW

Tonight, a match between two of the most popular teams in the Cavalry Nations Cup is going to happen. France is facing Spain in a match that will probably be one of the biggest clashes of group A. Throughout the years, these two nations have always shown great skills, dedication and organization, leading France to a Champion title in 2015, and Spain to a solid bronze medal that same year.
This year even seems a little bit more spicy than the previous ones because, if France is sticking to its traditional hussar class, Spain is trying out the lancer class, newly welcomed into the Cavalry Nations Cup. This match promises us to be both tense and extremely entertaining for everyone to watch and enjoy. The players will need to give their very best if they want to triumph.
Let us now take a look at the teams, their forces, and what we will need to look out for tonight. For all who want to spectate, feel free to jump on CavNationsCup_1 tonight at 20:30 GMT (British Time).

TEAM PRESENTATION

France has always been one of the main challengers for the champion title of the Cavalry Nations Cup. The team has reached the final on all three of the previous editions, winning it once in 2015 against the Germanic Countries. But if this can been seen as a sign of success and consistency, the French seem to struggle when it comes to moments as crucial as a final can be. One win, right, but two defeats, against Poland in 2014, and against the United Kingdom in 2016. France is a team that has the potential of being amongst the very best, but tends to be in trouble when it comes to the big game.

And be assured, tonight's match against Spain is a big match, and will decide a lot of what happens next in group A. So France will have to learn from its past mistakes, and step up its game in order to try and reach a victory against the Spaniards.

In 4 Cavalry Nations Cup, France has been under the command of three Captains: Lubukill, Tardet & Erik. It is not an example of rare stability, and tensions in the French community always made it difficult for all Captains to gather everyone in the same team. Even though it always managed to get good results, the French team has continuously changed throughout the years. This year, the French team is composed of a variety of 7e, 9e and 4e Hussards members forming its core, and has a few members from different (mostly international) cavalry regiments. All of these players have been playing Napoleonic Wars for many years, and can be considered as veterans of the game. However the team itself did not have that much playtime together, and is still rather young. Finding the right chemistry will be a key to this match for France, against a very experienced Spanish side.

The French team plays with the Hussar class, as it has done on all previous editions. It is undoubtedly the class that the French players know best, so there was not a lot of discussions as to which class they would pick. An extra threat comes from Spain playing as lancers, which is a class France has not yet encountered in a CNC match. A great element of tension around is match is wether the French will be able to deal with the lancers' advantages and attack them on their weaknesses.

TEAM PRESENTATION

Unlike France, one of Spain's main strength is their consistency in keeping the same (extremely powerful) core of players, and organization.
Spain is led by Traeeseron. There is no need to introduce him, as he simply has been the Captain of the team 4 years in a row, from 2014 to 2017. And it is more than fair to say that the Spaniard is blessed with a core of vastly experienced players, on who he always relied to create his Spanish team. Obviously, some changes have happened within the years, but Spain might very well been the team that has seen the same players fight for it on the most occasions.

This base of players is composed of veterans of the game, who have been playing it for several years. They have all played Napoleonic Wars in the past, but their recent focus has been put on Native, and other modules such as Mercenaries, in which many of them are considered amongst the very best of all cavalry players. Quite scary, given the fact that competition on Native is organized in a very serious way, with multiples events including large prizes and such things. Any team that has a Spaniard horseman in it, may it be on NW, Native or any other module, can feel blessed by it.

Helping Traeeseron is Victor, a NW player who has been a part of a Spanish dragoons regiment, before joining the 4e Hussards in which he became a very important and valued member. He knows cavalry competition on NW, and has taken part in nearly all he could participate in for the past few years. He also is a force that Spain can count on to reach victory.

In the three previous editions of the Cavalry Nations Cup, Spain has always been playing as Cuirassiers, as it the class that most of the players liked and knew the most. This year, a radical change happened, since Spain chose to go with the Lancer class. Given the fact that several of their players are from Native, it is fair to say fighting with a lance should not be a problem to them. If Spain manages to use their class to its full capacity, they can be a real and very serious threat to any team facing them. And France is not kept out of it.

CONCLUSION
          Tonight's match will definitely be a match to watch, to take part in, and to be remembered. The first big clash between a powerful Hussar team, and an experienced Lancer team. It will be one of the biggest and toughest fight that Group A has to offer, and both teams will need to be extremely focused, motivated, and at their very best in order to get a win. No matter what the score can be tonight, it is fair to believe that every round will be close.
Great skills will be shown by both sides, hard and important decisions might have to be taken by the two captains in order to get the most out of their teams, and the result of this match will greatly influence the other matches to come in Group A.
Best of luck to both teams, let it be a cavalry fight to remember.

- Many thanks to Tardet for sending me the template's code of this preview.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 05:17:52 pm by Erik le Rouge »
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 24, 2017, 05:15:55 pm »
tardet style

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 24, 2017, 05:19:43 pm »
tardet style

It's his very own template as he came to me and offered me to use it. Credits have been given, obviously.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 24, 2017, 05:43:39 pm »
In 4 Cavalry Nations Cup, France has been under the command of three Captains: Lubukill, Tardet & Erik

famas was the best vice cpt anyone could ever have
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #674 on: November 24, 2017, 06:01:01 pm »
Quite a cool preview Erik, definitely worth the read. Hope that match will hold on to people expectations, looking forward to it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.