Author Topic: Meeting the guys at Anvil Game Studios  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Meeting the guys at Anvil Game Studios
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2017, 10:40:17 pm »
The problem of holdfast that developers cant answer for our questions.For example i had questions,i added developer in steam  and asked him,he said me to wait him for 3 hours, i said okay.After 3 hours he said that he cant talk and said me where i need to write my questions,and you know what? For my questions nobody answer,only the midnight xD who not developer.So if i want to hear anything from them i need to go to malta xD ?Its the reason why i think about war of rights better than holdfast (i love you Hinkel, you are the best <3 )
I urge you and everyone else to join the Discord which I have linked in the OP. Refleax is quite good about answering every question he has the answer to.

I dont want to download the programm which i will not use.Its stupid when they created on forum SPECIAL TOPIC for questions but not answered for them.If they dont care about us,why i need to care about installing Discord?
Maybe they are just working or enjoying their rare free time?Ever thought of that?They are not going to be on 24/7 answering questions ya know  ;).Not to be rude or anything lol just what I think

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General of 2y Cavalry-Infantry Brigade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Graf-Maximus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2017, 10:48:03 pm »
The problem of holdfast that developers cant answer for our questions.For example i had questions,i added developer in steam  and asked him,he said me to wait him for 3 hours, i said okay.After 3 hours he said that he cant talk and said me where i need to write my questions,and you know what? For my questions nobody answer,only the midnight xD who not developer.So if i want to hear anything from them i need to go to malta xD ?Its the reason why i think about war of rights better than holdfast (i love you Hinkel, you are the best <3 )
I urge you and everyone else to join the Discord which I have linked in the OP. Refleax is quite good about answering every question he has the answer to.

I dont want to download the programm which i will not use.Its stupid when they created on forum SPECIAL TOPIC for questions but not answered for them.If they dont care about us,why i need to care about installing Discord?
Maybe they are just working or enjoying their rare free time?Ever thought of that?They are not going to be on 24/7 answering questions ya know  ;).Not to be rude or anything lol just what I think

If you are making a game you need to have a guy who will asnwer questions,and i think that you know about that.And yeah,i dont want to cry about it,just it is fact from my past about i told you.But i still think that we have not so much info about game.They have plan of making game (i think so). Its why i dont understand their ignoring

Lawbringer

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 10:52:56 pm »
Can you go into detail about the melee for us? For me that is gonna be the dominant factor of if im going to buy it.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2017, 11:06:06 pm »
Can you go into detail about the melee for us? For me that is gonna be the dominant factor of if im going to buy it.
Unfortunately I can not and I am pretty sure they are still getting community feedback from the people who have tested it to improve it further.

Graf_Maximus, they are constantly answering questions on the Discord. And I would recommend taking a look at the dev blog that was posted earlier today.
http://www.holdfastgame.com/News/Post?p=1021

This begs the question with all these new "linebattle" games such at holdfast, wigs and torries, War of rights, and the thing that will never come out BCOF is will it support a minimum of 200 players in a server? With how elaborate some of the graphics are and the sort of engines some are using I'm very doubtful and that will be the downfall of some of these games in my opinion.  ;)
Unity games can have a wide range of player count so if the team wished they could set it at a reasonable number and could also increase it after Early Release once they have more time on their hands. And I think we all know that BCoF and their 500 player count was just a big meme. Good joke guys!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 11:42:12 pm by Pickle »