Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104097 times)

Offline Fox7

• Private
  • 1 game ban on record | 69 day(s) since last ban
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Sanders: we're literally a lineup of vegetables

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #947 on: August 21, 2017, 04:04:32 am »
locked per request

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #948 on: August 22, 2017, 01:56:22 am »
Due to positive drug tests results from multiple members of both the LG and 3e, I have had to strip both regiments of their winnings. As a result, I have given the overall league win to the 30th.
I asked Windflower, in the beginning of the season, to create the a few signatures for this league and he, surprisingly, said yes. Of course, he did wait until last night to do them all but managing time is not his strong suit. So here they are.

Champion

Spoiler
Code
[url=https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35775.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/FNCdBpQ.png[/img][/url]
[close]

All the rest of your scrubs

Spoiler
Code
[url=https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35775.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/T0ummCL.png[/img][/url]
[close]

For our RIF/Vth/HCMF/Whatever else they were friends

Spoiler
Code
[url=https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35775.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/5SlRMEW.png[/img][/url]
[close]

Overall, this league had a few problems and tribulations but I'm happy that most of you guys stayed and played in it. I'm attributing the failures of the league to me for the most part. Letting in regiments which were already in the process of disbanding/merging and were known to not have the most stable of leadership is entirely my fault. Leaving during the middle of the league also compounded some of the issues which were encountered. I wasn't really fond of the league format with the playoffs. It should have been either or, not both. Some personal issues were encountered during the league which I hope will be resolved quickly and peacefully. Besides those few issues, I'm rather happy. I think some of the rules changes were rather beneficial to the league. I do think that both the hill camping rule and the limiting of shots helped to dissuade camping but didn't outright ban it. Other then a few hitches, the referees were very good and very few complains were made about the officials. Both Russian and Amit helped immensely when it came to formulating the rules and then when I left. Discord was a big help in the first few weeks but disbanding regiments and my leaving did not help to maintain the system. Again, weekly meetings were a good idea but my leaving screwed with that idea.
I want to thank everyone that played and reffed and moderated for the league! Without you guys, this couldn't have happened!

Also, Windflower made this for some reason:
Spoiler

Code
[url=https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35775.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/C9T2C3i.png[/img][/url]
[close]
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #949 on: August 22, 2017, 02:15:40 am »
And Windflower wonders why people don't like him

jkjk

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #950 on: August 22, 2017, 02:18:23 am »
And Windflower wonders why people don't like him

jkjk
don't you talk about my abusive step father like that

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #951 on: August 22, 2017, 02:23:15 am »
i thought this league was dead

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #952 on: August 22, 2017, 03:10:01 am »
Finally. A true regiment wins the league.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #953 on: August 22, 2017, 03:14:47 am »
First off I'd like to thank everyone, we couldn't have done it without you guys. I'd also like to thank Knight of St John, EmoCelestia, Littlefield, Stox, Mockingjay, and so many more people that helped me progress as a player and leader, in turn it helped the 30th become 2x champions and made me proud to be apart of such a great regiment!  :)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #954 on: August 22, 2017, 03:15:14 am »
Real Winner is the 23e
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline Bahakawits

• Private
  • Twat Did You Say? I Cunt Hear You!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bahakawits
« Reply #955 on: August 22, 2017, 03:30:15 am »
Glorious.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 22, 2017, 04:02:18 am »
First off I'd like to thank everyone, we couldn't have done it without you guys. I'd also like to thank Knight of St John, EmoCelestia, Littlefield, Stox, Mockingjay, and so many more people that helped me progress as a player and leader, in turn it helped the 30th become 2x champions and made me proud to be apart of such a great regiment!  :)
Congrats Wind!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #957 on: August 22, 2017, 04:22:20 am »
Yay!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #958 on: August 22, 2017, 11:27:46 am »

Just wanted to bring up something, Even though the 3e had already lost the three slays were taken away for 1 john price. And as this video recorded by gleen shows that they purposefully oa'd to get those 3 people back. scum move, but brilliant all the same.

#JohnPriceisntworth3lg

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 22, 2017, 01:02:11 pm »
Just wanted to bring up something, Even though the 3e had already lost the three slays were taken away for 1 john price. And as this video recorded by gleen shows that they purposefully oa'd to get those 3 people back. scum move, but brilliant all the same.

#JohnPriceisntworth3lg
The message I put was "Should they not be slayed again because the Officer Aim was clearly on purpose?". You didn't slay them anyway so you can say "we trade Price for 3 people from LG". Ever so slightly biased right there.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.