Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 625960 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4485 on: November 13, 2022, 11:07:29 pm »
In-game Name: Bird_playingonwiicontroller
Reason For Ban: Insulting HiReaper and tking him
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Dario
Time/date (If Known): 18:50 - 09/11/2022
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry I was trolling in ts with friends and i didnt realise until after the ban, im very sorry for this and i wont do it again
Player ID (If Known): 1417016
Unbanned.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: November 14, 2022, 12:20:16 am »
In-game Name: VexisI_I | Fluxyy | ShanksLeRoux
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):  different Admin (Steinmann, Skaeen, I can't remember the others I'm sorry).
Reason For Ban: Teamkilling, Ban evasion, ( https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35328.4425 )
Time/date (If Known): It's been 1 year now since I've been banned several times
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Actually everything started when I got my first ban almost 1 year ago, I should have asked for a deban like everyone else but as I hadn't matured enough to understand this I said to myself ''la flemme'' to ask to be unbanned and I'm going to buy a 5€ key on instant gaming then I was banned for ban evasion and I should have asked for a deban request and then I continued in this delirium and bought up to 4 NW keys on the internet to play each time on gf server because the server I loved it too much and it was the only thing where I could train to become stronger on the game. So I kept on doing this until I realised that I had to stop doing it because it was becoming endless, so I stopped and since then I've been waiting for weeks before asking you for a unban of one of my NW keys. I'm really sorry I did this, I should have applied for an unban like everyone else and stopped this crap now I've matured a little bit in 2 weeks I'm going to be 15 and I've realised what I did wrong. I'm really sorry and I apologize to all the administration of gf server whether it is Owners or Administrators Bobertini Skaeen Steinman Herishey here you go I hope you accept but apologies. Please accept my most respectful greetings.
Player ID (If Known): 1422790 | 2333376 | 2321542 | 1210502 | (Key of MrKnight and severus : 2212627 )

Add me on steam.

Please note I will need every key you've used otherwise it's going to be a no.

Fluxyy

« Reply #4487 on: November 14, 2022, 10:35:50 pm »
In-game Name: VexisI_I | Fluxyy | ShanksLeRoux
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):  different Admin (Steinmann, Skaeen, I can't remember the others I'm sorry).
Reason For Ban: Teamkilling, Ban evasion, ( https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35328.4425 )
Time/date (If Known): It's been 1 year now since I've been banned several times
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Actually everything started when I got my first ban almost 1 year ago, I should have asked for a deban like everyone else but as I hadn't matured enough to understand this I said to myself ''la flemme'' to ask to be unbanned and I'm going to buy a 5€ key on instant gaming then I was banned for ban evasion and I should have asked for a deban request and then I continued in this delirium and bought up to 4 NW keys on the internet to play each time on gf server because the server I loved it too much and it was the only thing where I could train to become stronger on the game. So I kept on doing this until I realised that I had to stop doing it because it was becoming endless, so I stopped and since then I've been waiting for weeks before asking you for a unban of one of my NW keys. I'm really sorry I did this, I should have applied for an unban like everyone else and stopped this crap now I've matured a little bit in 2 weeks I'm going to be 15 and I've realised what I did wrong. I'm really sorry and I apologize to all the administration of gf server whether it is Owners or Administrators Bobertini Skaeen Steinman Herishey here you go I hope you accept but apologies. Please accept my most respectful greetings.
Player ID (If Known): 1422790 | 2333376 | 2321542 | 1210502 | (Key of MrKnight and severus : 2212627 )

Add me on steam.

Please note I will need every key you've used otherwise it's going to be a no.
I have bug i can't add u sorry, can u add me : https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShanksLeRouxNW/

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #4488 on: November 21, 2022, 11:40:11 pm »
n-game Name: 7-Sins_Acedia or something like that
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): RT_Python , or Steinsmann
Reason For Ban: Intentional killing of a teammate , insulting a player , dodging bans
Time/date (If Known): More than a month ago, if not more.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I agree to give up all my keys so that they can be locked to unlock my master key. I promise not to kill or insult any more allies and teammates, even if they play nasty and nasty and behave badly.
Player ID (If Known): I don't remember.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: November 24, 2022, 10:47:02 pm »
Reason For Ban: Intentional killing of a teammate , insulting a player , dodging bans
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I agree to give up all my keys so that they can be locked to unlock my master key. I promise not to kill or insult any more allies and teammates, even if they play nasty and nasty and behave badly.
Add me on Steam :-)

Offline SteeL14

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteeL
« Reply #4490 on: November 26, 2022, 03:45:27 pm »
In-game Name: SteeL
Reason For Ban: tk
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): stiannorway
Time/date (If Known): 20.11.2022
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I accidentally killed him 2v1, and i logged out to reset my score and it banned me when i logged in.
Player ID (If Known): 2065478

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: November 27, 2022, 11:23:17 am »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I accidentally killed him 2v1, and i logged out to reset my score and it banned me when i logged in.

I don't believe this is what happened therefore you will need to be a little more honest : )

Hint: You didn't get banned 20th.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #4492 on: November 27, 2022, 12:02:57 pm »
xd

Offline SteeL14

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: November 27, 2022, 01:30:39 pm »

I don't believe this is what happened therefore you will need to be a little more honest : )

yes this may be my 20th ban but i haven't been banned in a long time and i got banned unfairly :D And I swear I'm not lying.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 03:31:11 pm by SteeL14 »

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #4494 on: November 27, 2022, 04:30:50 pm »

yes this may be my 20th ban but i haven't been banned in a long time and i got banned unfairly :D And I swear I'm not lying.
You being banned 20 times is respectable indeed, but I'm sure bob was trying to hint at you not being banned on the 20.11

Offline SteeL14

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: November 27, 2022, 07:31:39 pm »

You being banned 20 times is respectable indeed, but I'm sure bob was trying to hint at you not being banned on the 20.11

I was banned after 1 day 21 November. I looked at the screenshot

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: December 05, 2022, 11:18:24 pm »

Hint 2: The tk wasn't an accident.

Offline SteeL14

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: December 06, 2022, 09:42:46 am »

Hint 2: The tk wasn't an accident.
yes true %100

Offline MrFrodon

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charlie
« Reply #4498 on: December 06, 2022, 06:53:42 pm »
n-game Name: Charlie
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):IDK