Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 520028 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
More London attacks.  A shame some Europeans (not all) still fail to address radical Islam as a real and actual threat.  Oh and I guess our travel alert was justified after all (since I last posted it lol)
Spoiler
Rly makes you think
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
More London attacks.  A shame some Europeans (not all) still fail to address radical Islam as a real and actual threat.  Oh and I guess our travel alert was justified after all (since I last posted it lol)
Spoiler
Rly makes you think
[close]

Damn mooselims

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
Is this really the time for an "I told you so"? No wonder no one likes you.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile

Radical Islam is a threat in the middle east they don't scare me here.
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/iraq-terrorism-isis-world/489974/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:53:33 am by Furrnox »

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
Is this really the time for an "I told you so"? No wonder no one likes you.

In his defense this is probably going to become a weekly occurrence, so there's no "right" time to say it.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Well it is Ramadan... so it's been at an increase due to "celebrations".

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Well it is Ramadan... so it's been at an increase due to "celebrations".

But who's counting...

Why am I still here

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/iraq-terrorism-isis-world/489974/
people actually read the Atlantic?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Not a threat in europe cause they havent managed to kill as many children yet so we should ignore it and wait until one plot succeeds in killing thousands. Bold strategy cotton lets see if it pays off.
Why am I still here

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I'm afraid it's too late  :-[

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile

Not a threat in europe cause they havent managed to kill as many children yet so we should ignore it and wait until one plot succeeds in killing thousands. Bold strategy cotton lets see if it pays off.

More like I don't think they're a threat because they can't achieve anything but killing some people (which in itself is horrible of course) since they'll never be able to create a caliphate or topple a regime here.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Drop more MOABS plz.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
    • View Profile

More like I don't think they're a threat because they can't achieve anything but killing some people (which in itself horrible of course) since they'll never be able to create a caliphate or topple a regieme here.

Get back to me in a few years when you swedes are a minority in your own country and thousands more women and children lie dead (hopefully not raped first) across the continent. Because lets be real, these attacks are only the beginning. They have finally realized that lone wolf/small group attacks are nigh impossible to detect in time and can be extremely effective. It only goes downhill from here.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:54:15 am by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile

More like I don't think they're a threat because they can't achieve anything but killing some people (which in itself is horrible of course) since they'll never be able to create a caliphate or topple a regime here.

This video is really making me think it's coming sooner then later. This is in a public market no real police presence.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
Theodin, thank you for preaching the good word and backing it up with facts. You're just proving the fact that some left wing nuts like Marceaux are unable to comprehend another perspective that contradicts theirs.

Well, when you're letting the middle east into your countries and doing nothing about it, maybe you will finally see that Radical Islam will be a problem in Europe if you leave your doors wide open like you are.

EDIT: Didn't see these other posts, but +1 to them, they're good. The problem is that NOW you say they can't topple any regimes, but wait until they are in your politics and make up large majorities, these super conservative Muslim sects will take over if you allow Muslims to have majorities.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:57:40 am by CaptianJake »