Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 524393 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Great memes here tbh

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Yeah. Wasnt trying to discredit it.

Figures differ on the source, hence the roughly. Also, im pretty sure the 400 is with Turkey as well, otherwise it is moreso 300ish.

You could argue a lot about the numbers, but a number of Intelligence agencies do not count deaths cuased by terrorists with no ties to ISIS besides claiming it's in their name.

ISIS itself is rather weak and not even close to their power they had two years ago...They've lost a lot of their resources and since 2013, since they've been in the medai such a fuckton, it has become a political priority to hunt them down, which Europe has done rather successfully. The fight on their land is going well (not for ISIS).

Their current threat is at its lowest in a long time, but mostly because they suck at conventional warfare and therefore have lost most of their means to fight... I mean... there are multiple SOF who claim you barely needed cover when fighting terrorists when it initially started. This has changed, though still... they're shit fighters.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Great memes here tbh

Doesn't really matter if ISIS suddenly disappeared from the ME all together, there's still this to worry about (1m 44s is the best part):

The video might be banned in Germany so apologies in advance, Olafson

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
A considerable number of clips from that vid were from riots cuaed by football, political protests in South-America and anti-government protests in Turkey
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
A considerable number of clips from that vid were from riots cuaed by football, political protests in South-America and anti-government protests in Turkey
Arguably the most concerning part of that was the comments made by some of the Muslims in the video, and the ideology they carry. Also the clips from that German University, this all is just a big problem and to be perfectly honest Europe should not be taking in these refugees in such high numbers with so little concern over who they are.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile

The beginning clips are very much authentic - there are many cases of refugees being dumped somewhere very nice and scenic by the government. The most popular case in the UK is that of Longford, a pleasant little village that was terrorised by refugees after they pulled up in a bus and set up camp in people's gardens.

Arguably the most concerning part of that was the comments made by some of the Muslims in the video, and the ideology they carry. Also the clips from that German University, this all is just a big problem and to be perfectly honest Europe should not be taking in these refugees in such high numbers with so little concern over who they are.

Pretty much. Though the """refugees""" chimping out and screaming "MONEYYYY!" at the camera isn't enough evidence of ill intent for Riddlez and Mr "The IRA are worse than ISIS" Olafson.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
I'm pretty sure most EU apologists would take it up the ass by a rapeugee and still claim that it's good because they've been culturally enriched like never before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
Pretty much. Though the """refugees""" chimping out and screaming "MONEYYYY!" at the camera isn't enough evidence of ill intent for Riddlez and Mr "The IRA are worse than ISIS" Olafson.

Hardly. I just don't believe refugees are different people than any of us. Actual war refugees are mostly desperate. This leads to erratic behaviour when, after a journey (aka hell) of a couple of weeks of trafvelling through hostile land, you are denied what you are desperate for. Be that something as simple as safety, or simply because where you come from is a shit place to exist.

And then there's others. You can genuinly believe you want a better chance at life. I mean who can blame anyone who wants that? And you have another group who are lazy as fuck and wouldn't have thrived in any country, much less their own. If you're not willing to contribute to the society you live in then you can't be expected to have any sort of success anywhere else.

For that last group, I can without any remorse proclaim they're not our problem (I'm not talking about war or political refugees, I am a firm believer in humanitarian law, we're obligated to take them in). So they can fuck off for all I care. If you're not born a useless shit in Europe, then we are entitled to be assholes and filter you out from our lands.
For that first group... If they come here, I believe (and you can argue with that, this is just what I feel) we are obligated to give them a chance and thus a place here. Yes, their coiuntry needs them harder than we do, but they'r already here and by all international law we must give them a chance. That they can't or won't stay in their own country is not their fault, it's a leadership error and a failure to help other country by the international community (another belief, I strongly advise not to argue with that one, you won't change my mind). If anyone claims 'that is not our problem', then I think that to be medieval. Everyone profits from a world of developed countries, it would solve more problems than I can think of.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Given all refugees from Syria had to pass through at least one safe country to get to Europe, under international law they are no longer classed as refugees.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure most EU apologists would take it up the ass by a rapeugee and still claim that it's good because they've been culturally enriched like never before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wat

Im for the EU and against Refugess. Does that fit into your black and white world?

What is it with linear world views anyway. I feel like political diversity simply stopped to exist.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
Given all refugees from Syria had to pass through at least one safe country to get to Europe, under international law they are no longer classed as refugees.

Then my other points still stand.
Can't blame them for choosing Germany, The Netherlands over 'safe' countries. Besides, those countries are at maximum capacity anyways.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile

Then my other points still stand.
Can't blame them for choosing Germany, The Netherlands over 'safe' countries. Besides, those countries are at maximum capacity anyways.

And the UK agreed to accept a large number from Calais who were complaining France wasn't good enough, as well as men in their 30s posing as children.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Do any of you actually think allowing millions of refugees into Europe is beneficial to your own country's economic/social development? 'cultural enrichment' lol

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
Definitely not cultural enrichtment... really dont get that argument. At the moment it doesnt nessecarily benefit anything really... though there will come a time in the foreseeable future where we either need to fuck more, or need moor immigrants.

On a completely seperate note: the Dutch commander of the armed forces went on record stating populism is an indirect threat to our country's safety. I don't disagree, I am suprised he is getting involved in political affairs publicly... the military usually tries to stay well clear of that.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
Definitely not cultural enrichtment... really dont get that argument. At the moment it doesnt nessecarily benefit anything really... though there will come a time in the foreseeable future where we either need to fuck more, or need moor immigrants.

Well given the EU average fertility rate is 1.58 children per woman I'd say time's essentially already run out-I guess Europe won't be colonising the Solar System anytime soon.