Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 520040 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dutch, German & French Elections Thread, or The General Political Thread
« Reply #570 on: April 23, 2017, 11:48:24 pm »
I'm sure everyone is truly shocked that you, Furrnox, of all people support the globalist money whore who apologised for colonisation...

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #571 on: April 24, 2017, 06:34:47 pm »
I'm sure everyone is truly shocked that you, Furrnox, of all people support the globalist money whore who apologised for colonisation...
I'm shook right now.

however, I think this is going to be a really hard victory for Le Pen because everyone else is supporting the globalist and she only advanced due to there being so many other choices in the first round. Hopefully nationalism and the love for rational thinking will triumph but if it doesn't, the EU will continue to take sovereignty away from countries and populism will take a serious blow.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 25, 2017, 06:11:39 am »
Nationalism and rational thinking don't really mix bud.  ;)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 25, 2017, 06:40:49 am »
I'm shook right now.

however, I think this is going to be a really hard victory for Le Pen because everyone else is supporting the globalist and she only advanced due to there being so many other choices in the first round. Hopefully nationalism and the love for rational thinking will triumph but if it doesn't, the EU will continue to take sovereignty away from countries and populism will take a serious blow.
You are aware that globalism and the EU are one of the main reasons peace lasted for so long on our planet?
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #574 on: April 25, 2017, 07:23:47 am »

I'm shook right now.

You are aware that globalism and the EU are one of the main reasons peace lasted for so long on our planet?

Why am I still here

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 25, 2017, 11:08:38 am »
I'm shook right now.

Yeah, that or nuclear weapons.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #576 on: April 25, 2017, 11:23:21 am »
I'm shook right now.

Yeah, that or nuclear weapons.
Mutually Assured Destruction is great.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 25, 2017, 02:48:40 pm »
Darn that gif was a great argument, im really convinced now.

Wars are mostly fought for economical reasons. Due to globalism war hurts economy more then it gives you anything. If im wrong pls tell me why and dont answer in shitty futurama gifs.

On another note: Anyone here watch Designated Survivor on Netflix? The PC narrative is horrible and really hurts a good show.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #578 on: April 25, 2017, 03:56:58 pm »
Darn that gif was a great argument, im really convinced now.

Wars are mostly fought for economical reasons. Due to globalism war hurts economy more then it gives you anything. If im wrong pls tell me why and dont answer in shitty futurama gifs.

On another note: Anyone here watch Designated Survivor on Netflix? The PC narrative is horrible and really hurts a good show.

The League of Nations was the first attempt and failed hard. The EU, the UN, and all the other pseudo one world government bullshit have been hilariously powerless to prevent conflicts. They failed with Korea. They failed with Vietnam. They failed to calm down the cold war at all. They failed Poland and much of Eastern Europe who they left to be annexed and brutally opressed for decades. They failed in Yugoslavia. They failed in Darfur. They failed in Rwanda. They failed in Iraq (repeatedly) and Kuwait. They failed in Afghanistan. Never in the history of mankind have institutions with such a  comprehensive track record of failure accumulated as much power and taxpayer money as the globalist ones today.

There are two and only two reasons we haven't seen World War III:

1) Mutuallly Assured Destruction

and

2) Bypassing all the globalist institutions and their convoluted BS, the direct Washington-Moscow Hotline

Also your premise that war is financially motivated is fundamentally flawed. Financial gain can be a motive, but war is, at its core, about control. Hitler called it Lebensraum (and enforced racial "purity"). The USSR wanted to "export" their revolution. The US and USSR both viewed enforcing their will in Korea and Vietnam as vital national interests. Even Saddam, who was seen as invading Kuwait for thwir oil fields, actually seemed more interested in enforcing perceived ancestral claims on the land.  Also just look at how much the US has spent on the "war on terror".

Declaring war in this time period is declaring that in spite of the UN et. al. you believe you have suffficient power to bypass their efforts via force of arms. This is especially true for major powers who know they risk something far more important than money if they escalate a conflict too far; their very existence. This is also why we have seen so many proxy wars as they have been the only means of acquiring "allies" (protectorates in reality) in key areas to project power just like a global game of chess.

WWIII hasnt been prevented by the EU, the UN, or any such body. Its been prevented because no one has attained the confidence that they can escalate a conflict anywhere near that extent without being wiped off the face of the planet.
Why am I still here

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #579 on: April 25, 2017, 04:57:29 pm »
And I think the existence of a hegemon that has shown willingness to intervene in regional wars is a bit of a deterrent

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #580 on: April 25, 2017, 05:31:33 pm »
What sucks is that the world population is growing at an extreme rate and we won't have the resources to support this many people. It's time for a good war honestly so we can remedy this problem /s

Oil (Islam) and Water (Secularism/Christians) cannot mix no matter how much you stir the mixture. You fools keep trying to coexist but how can you coexist with something that shares little to no common values and morals.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #581 on: April 25, 2017, 06:30:53 pm »
putting your country first and wanting to improve it is now irrational
who else but...
[close]

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 25, 2017, 08:48:13 pm »
putting your country first and wanting to improve it is now irrational
who else but...

[close]
Hell hath no fury like a Swede lusting for brown cock

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #583 on: April 25, 2017, 10:35:19 pm »
Immense national pride within a nation, with two nationalistic self/nation serving leaders managed to cause both world wars that crippled the country and Europe each time. But nationalism is the best ofc.

I think Nationalism is good, but if you only look to serve your nation then that's when I start to worry. The only conflicts that have occurred in Europe since WW2 have been internal struggles mostly dealing with civil unrest post-communism. If you look at how often nations fought prior to the world wars you notice its a lot more. And it was usually because of a leader looking into their countries "national interst."

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 25, 2017, 11:35:24 pm »
What sucks is that the world population is growing at an extreme rate and we won't have the resources to support this many people. It's time for a good war honestly so we can remedy this problem /s

When you claim to be a rational thinker and say the solution to the worlds problems is a "good war".