Author Topic: North American Premier League(Match day 7)  (Read 58905 times)

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Premier League(Match day 2)
« Reply #375 on: January 24, 2017, 05:33:24 am »
we shouldnt have to drop 15 people to fucking 7v6 some regiment. whats stopping us from bringing one player and making you duel him?
The part where Dan said he was going to add a rule saying  that you can't purposefully drop people

*looks at 32e*
so we are forced to coinflip with a regiment worse than us because they have shit numbers, nice meme.
that's the elitist attitude i like to see!
ty
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: January 24, 2017, 06:39:59 am »
we shouldnt have to drop 15 people to fucking 7v6 some regiment. whats stopping us from bringing one player and making you duel him?

Well to be fair. The 32e shouldn't be in a primer league to begin with.  :-\
To be fair, the LG should not be in it.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2017, 07:17:31 am »

At the time of the LG signing up, they were not a league 1 team by any means. They eventually evolved into one by picking up a bunch of 71st players. That is not their fault, that is all on the organizers and admins for allowing that. League bans should have been placed on people.
Only 71st member we picked up later is Theodin after he left 30th, and I suppose Skinny when he came back to life

We still lost to 6te :(

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2017, 07:28:19 am »
How could waste lose with all these good players? He must really suck 8) :o :P

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2017, 09:33:54 am »
As a point of clarity, the whole "10 man" thing is irrelevant to this league in particular. If Dan wishes to make a new rule about a reg minimum, then that is his decision. However, there is no minimum for a reason. It is so that smaller regiments can still compete. You all seem to forget the original intent of this league...it was for smaller, less well-known regiments to compete in a league of their own. This league was so that casual regiments could still take part in leagues.

Another point that was brought up was that they forfeited the round.
I dont see a rule that requires a minimum of 10. We left because Surena made us do a 6v11.
Personally, since the rounds would not have been legit, i wouldn't consider it a forfeit. It isn't their fault that the rules are like this so as much as you guys want to say that you shouldn't have to drop 'X' amount of players is completely irrelevant. To count the round as forfeit would be totally unfair to them. I think the best possible outcome would be to do another match.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2017, 02:47:17 pm »

At the time of the LG signing up, they were not a league 1 team by any means. They eventually evolved into one by picking up a bunch of 71st players. That is not their fault, that is all on the organizers and admins for allowing that. League bans should have been placed on people.
Only 71st member we picked up later is Theodin after he left 30th, and I suppose Skinny when he came back to life

We still lost to 6te :(
And I got match banned, so..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2017, 02:55:43 pm »
And Skinny was only at the last one xD

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 24, 2017, 02:58:55 pm »
In that case, you were a League one team when you signed up lol. Dont know what lurvy was talking about.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 24, 2017, 03:31:56 pm »
In that case, you were a League one team when you signed up lol. Dont know what lurvy was talking about.
if a league one team gets 2-8 by the sil then I don't know what league one means anymore.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 24, 2017, 03:47:42 pm »
if a league one team gets 2-8 by the sil then I don't know what league one means anymore.
You werent as stacked back then?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #385 on: January 24, 2017, 04:06:59 pm »
I wouldn't say so. Wouldn't even say we're stacked now, we've just got old chemistry that works

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 24, 2017, 05:13:36 pm »
I wouldn't say so. Wouldn't even say we're stacked now, we've just got old chemistry that works
C O R E M E M B E R S

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 24, 2017, 05:42:08 pm »
Fair enough. Ive seen that chemistry myself and its pretty deadly.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #388 on: January 24, 2017, 06:09:03 pm »
I'd agree with Nappy, the leagues initial concept is gone there's no point discussing smaller more casual regs when every regiment in NAPL is a decent comp regiment. No point in organising the match if you don't know you will bring enough on that day.

Edit : Also when I asked Dan about a situation like this, he said assume a minimum of 10.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:30:20 pm by IrishRanger »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #389 on: January 24, 2017, 06:26:56 pm »
I'd agree with Nappy, the leagues initial concept is gone there's no point discussing smaller more casual regs when every regiment in NAPL is a decent comp regiment. No point in organising the match if you don't know you will bring enough on that day.
That's literally not how any of this works.