Author Topic: North American Premier League(Match day 7)  (Read 58888 times)

Offline Portals

• Second Lieutenant
  • Urine speaks louder than words.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~WeastSide~Samuel_L_Jackson
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Premier League(Match day 2)
« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2017, 02:35:18 am »
32e 10-0 Sil, Sil didn't show up with the minimum of 10 and complained that I allowed 32e to have 11
This isn't NANWL, this league is focused on smaller regiments. There is no rule saying that you act as if you have 10 if you have less.

12. At the beginning of the round, the difference in numbers may only be ONE man.

Top kek Great Mod

I dont see a rule that requires a minimum of 10. We left because Surena made us do a 6v11.

there has always been a 10 minimum rule, no matter what league it has been but a regiment that brings 20-25 shouldn't have to drop to 6-7 because of a regiment that has bad attendance and they have to drop 70% of their fucking line
Yeah...no. This league was made to get smaller regiments into competitive NW, stop trying to cover your ass because you fucked up and didn't know the rules

There hasn't been one regiment in this league that has brought less than 10 in a match
You're a fucking dumbass. Regardless of how you feel about the rules, as a ref you should follow the rules and enforce the rules as they are here. This is ridicules, and nappy should have his ref status taken away, and us allowed to redo the 1v1

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: January 24, 2017, 02:44:41 am »
When BabyJesus asked us to join this new league, the first thing I asked him was if there was a minimum of 10 like NANWL and TNWL because half of TNWL we could barely reach 10. And he said no, there wasn't. That this was focused on smaller newer regiments. I understand that top badass tier 1 regiments joined the league since but that doesn't make this league just as competitive as NWL. We can still have fun decent 1v1s. We even had some 1v1s below 10 and everyone was fine with it.

I'm filing a complaint on Nappy for not knowing the rules and acting immature during the linebattle despite being a moderator.

The refs are literally killing this fun league. I offer a rematch for 32e.

This league isn't under babyj anymore remember.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2017, 02:44:56 am »
When BabyJesus asked us to join this new league, the first thing I asked him was if there was a minimum of 10 like NANWL and TNWL because half of TNWL we could barely reach 10. And he said no, there wasn't. That this was focused on smaller newer regiments. I understand that top badass tier 1 regiments joined the league since but that doesn't make this league just as competitive as NWL. We can still have fun decent 1v1s. We even had some 1v1s below 10 and everyone was fine with it.

I'm filing a complaint on Nappy for not knowing the rules and acting immature during the linebattle despite being a moderator.

I agree they should have a rematch since their are no rules about it

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2017, 02:49:55 am »

This league isn't under babyj anymore remember.

If Dan had an issue on the rules, he would've changed it. In which he did once.
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #364 on: January 24, 2017, 02:59:51 am »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2017, 03:35:54 am »

I agree they should have a rematch since their are no rules about it

It's up to Dan at this point

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2017, 04:46:44 am »
we shouldnt have to drop 15 people to fucking 7v6 some regiment. whats stopping us from bringing one player and making you duel him?
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2017, 04:52:51 am »
we shouldnt have to drop 15 people to fucking 7v6 some regiment. whats stopping us from bringing one player and making you duel him?
The part where Dan said he was going to add a rule saying  that you can't purposefully drop people

*looks at 32e*

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2017, 04:54:55 am »
The part where Dan said he was going to add a rule saying  that you can't purposefully drop people

*looks at 32e*
so we are forced to coinflip with a regiment worse than us because they have shit numbers, nice meme.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #369 on: January 24, 2017, 04:55:45 am »
I'm sure the 32e wouldn't mind playing the match out.... It's just kind of silly we have to bring 7 out of our 25 players for a 1v1.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #370 on: January 24, 2017, 04:58:45 am »

*looks at 32e*
so we are forced to coinflip with a regiment worse than us because they have shit numbers, nice meme.
You knew the rules  when you signed up

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 24, 2017, 05:03:29 am »

*looks at 32e*
You knew the rules  when you signed up
i also figured people would have etiquette and would bring a respectable amount of players to a league match

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #372 on: January 24, 2017, 05:04:36 am »
If they didn't let shit people play, that's different, but if they simply just could only bring 7 people then it's up to you to match Vortex

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #373 on: January 24, 2017, 05:11:30 am »
It was a misunderstanding about having 10 minimum.... No need for everyone to get hyped up about it.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #374 on: January 24, 2017, 05:23:10 am »

*looks at 32e*
that's the elitist attitude i like to see!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳