Author Topic: North American Premier League(Match day 7)  (Read 58859 times)

Offline Nevino

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Premier League(Match day 2)
« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2017, 12:13:44 am »
Lady Morraine worst ref.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: January 23, 2017, 07:53:13 pm »
hi guys

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2017, 02:05:52 am »
32e 10-0 Sil, Sil didn't show up with the minimum of 10 and complained that I allowed 32e to have 11

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2017, 02:08:27 am »
32e 10-0 Sil, Sil didn't show up with the minimum of 10 and complained that I allowed 32e to have 11
was a good 1v1 thank you everyone for coming
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2017, 02:08:57 am »
This isn't NANWL, this league is focused on smaller regiments. There is no rule saying that you act as if you have 10 if you have less.

12. At the beginning of the round, the difference in numbers may only be ONE man.

Top kek Great Mod

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2017, 02:10:16 am »
This isn't NANWL, this league is focused on smaller regiments. There is no rule saying that you act as if you have 10 if you have less.

12. At the beginning of the round, the difference in numbers may only be ONE man.

Top kek
controversy D00D

Offline amiranger

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 24, 2017, 02:11:06 am »
I dont see a rule that requires a minimum of 10. We left because Surena made us do a 6v11.

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2017, 02:19:20 am »

Top kek Great Mod

I dont see a rule that requires a minimum of 10. We left because Surena made us do a 6v11.

there has always been a 10 minimum rule, no matter what league it has been but a regiment that brings 20-25 shouldn't have to drop to 6-7 because of a regiment that has bad attendance and they have to drop 70% of their fucking line

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #354 on: January 24, 2017, 02:23:21 am »

Top kek Great Mod

there has always been a 10 minimum rule, no matter what league it has been but a regiment that brings 20-25 shouldn't have to drop to 6-7 because of a regiment that has bad attendance and they have to drop 70% of their fucking line
Yeah...no. This league was made to get smaller regiments into competitive NW, stop trying to cover your ass because you fucked up and didn't know the rules

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #355 on: January 24, 2017, 02:24:41 am »
This league lost its purpose when tier 1 regiments got in.
yeh that idea went out the window a long time ago lol

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 24, 2017, 02:25:22 am »

Top kek Great Mod

Yeah...no. This league was made to get smaller regiments into competitive NW, stop trying to cover your ass because you fucked up and didn't know the rules

There hasn't been one regiment in this league that has brought less than 10 in a match

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #357 on: January 24, 2017, 02:28:59 am »
Just because it's common practice to act like everyone has minimum 10 doesn't mean that it's legal to allow the other regiment to have 11. That's not how rules work. That's also not how laws work.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #358 on: January 24, 2017, 02:33:47 am »
Orcaryo's Two Cents
By Orcaryo <3

There's no rule against them having less than 10 people. As dumb as it sounds, it should have been a 6 v. 7. In the future, maybe it would be worth for the regiments to simply ask each other how much they plan on bringing. That would avoid the whole situation where 30+ people come for a 1v1, and only 20 get to play.

I h8 Waste

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #359 on: January 24, 2017, 02:34:21 am »
When BabyJesus asked us to join this new league, the first thing I asked him was if there was a minimum of 10 like NANWL and TNWL because half of TNWL we could barely reach 10. And he said no, there wasn't. That this was focused on smaller newer regiments. I understand that top badass tier 1 regiments joined the league since but that doesn't make this league just as competitive as NWL. We can still have fun decent 1v1s. We even had some 1v1s below 10 and everyone was fine with it.

I'm filing a complaint on Nappy for not knowing the rules and acting immature during the linebattle despite being a moderator.

The refs are literally killing this fun league. I offer a rematch for 32e.
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan