Author Topic: North American Premier League(Match day 7)  (Read 58846 times)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Premier League
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2016, 09:55:30 pm »
babyjesus: hi guys welcome to mini NWL. except less rules, and a standard so low a fucking oompa loompa could dunk on its little bitch ass.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2016, 10:01:05 pm »
Also I don't think 78th ever even signed up :3

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2016, 10:02:10 pm »
Godfreid is so easy to trigger. Like say something he doesn't like and he goes into full essay mode

TBH I had no idea who the 8e are. Still dont

Might as well accept he 1er and 78th tbh fam

It's not things I don't like that triggers me, it's idiocy. I can't stand it.

this league will focus on newer and less competitive focused regiments.

this is what stuck out to me when I signed up I think it holds true. 1er only does 1v1s as far as I know but at this point I don't care who's in the league. 78th mainly does events also I believe

the newer part well, there aren't really enough new regiments cause dead game

Well, according to Patrick all it apparently takes to not be competitive is to not have trainings or 1v1's every week, so 1er would fit that lol, plus 1er is a newer reg than some of the regiments signed up (AEF, 32e) so we fit that category as well.

Memes aside though, 1er would be a bad fit for this league, as much as we'd like to do it so we can have regular 1v1's.

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2016, 10:04:49 pm »
Spoiler
Oh I am truly going to enjoy this. Your entire paragraph is just one idiotic statement after another.

If you had reading comprehension skills above a 2nd grade level you might be able to understand that I didn't call the Silahtars a competitive regiment, I said you guys have competitive experience, which given that most of you played for the PSG in Season 1 and 2 of TNWL as well as Season 5 and Season 6 of NANWL,....I think is a pretty irrefutable statement.

I also didn't say Silahtars are a clone of PSG, I said you and your members have competitive experience from playing with the PSG, because you do.

I completely understand why you have low attendance, I wouldn't show up to participate in a match with you either.

Of course you can't follow my logic, because you're a colossal moron who has dangerously low reading comprehension skills causing you to invent a majority of the things  you're "responding" to.

"According to you, we must be the most competitive, best regiment there is...and we don't even do trainings or weekly 1v1's!  8)"

This is truly the most idiotic conclusion I've ever seen anyone come to, you may actually be the most stupid FSE user I've encountered.
[close]
Yeah that’s true. I have low reading/writing skills. I have a speech impediment, slur and stutter sometimes. I had to take special classes throughout school. If throwing insults and making fun of me makes you feel better, go ahead kid. Whatever floats your boat. Enjoy it too like you said. :P Instead of just throwing insults like some triggered kid....

You’re implying that the 32e, AEF, and Silahtars are the most competitive ones here by attending TNWL, (or having “competitive experience”), but we were all accepted so lets just go ahead and accept the Nr37. I might be the most stupid FSE user here, but even I know the difference between calling a regiment competitive and implying that one is.

And again if you missed it, attending TNWL or NANWL doesn’t make you competitive. We do it for the fun and the 1v1’s. If we win, good job. If we lose, who cares? It’s just a game. :P   And being good doesn't make you competitive either. Caring about winning makes you competitive.
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2016, 10:06:47 pm »
And I agree. Just let them in. If a regiment wants to join, let them. We’re all here for the fun and 1v1's. Without the minimum required of 10, the rules still protect the smaller, newer regiments. If an admin feels like a regiment is being too harsh or too competitive against a regiment by playing their best of best and having all their shit players sit in spec, make them rotate their players to make it fair for the new and less competitive regiments. If they make their shit players leave the match to prevent a rotation, disqualify them. I trust the admins decisions. Just an idea.
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2016, 10:15:14 pm »
Godfreid is so easy to trigger. Like say something he doesn't like and he goes into full essay mode

TBH I had no idea who the 8e are. Still dont

Might as well accept he 1er and 78th tbh fam

It's not things I don't like that triggers me, it's idiocy. I can't stand it.

this league will focus on newer and less competitive focused regiments.

this is what stuck out to me when I signed up I think it holds true. 1er only does 1v1s as far as I know but at this point I don't care who's in the league. 78th mainly does events also I believe

the newer part well, there aren't really enough new regiments cause dead game

Well, according to Patrick all it apparently takes to not be competitive is to not have trainings or 1v1's every week, so 1er would fit that lol, plus 1er is a newer reg than some of the regiments signed up (AEF, 32e) so we fit that category as well.

Memes aside though, 1er would be a bad fit for this league, as much as we'd like to do it so we can have regular 1v1's.
ur dumb
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2016, 10:22:15 pm »
Spoiler
Oh I am truly going to enjoy this. Your entire paragraph is just one idiotic statement after another.

If you had reading comprehension skills above a 2nd grade level you might be able to understand that I didn't call the Silahtars a competitive regiment, I said you guys have competitive experience, which given that most of you played for the PSG in Season 1 and 2 of TNWL as well as Season 5 and Season 6 of NANWL,....I think is a pretty irrefutable statement.

I also didn't say Silahtars are a clone of PSG, I said you and your members have competitive experience from playing with the PSG, because you do.

I completely understand why you have low attendance, I wouldn't show up to participate in a match with you either.

Of course you can't follow my logic, because you're a colossal moron who has dangerously low reading comprehension skills causing you to invent a majority of the things  you're "responding" to.

"According to you, we must be the most competitive, best regiment there is...and we don't even do trainings or weekly 1v1's!  8)"

This is truly the most idiotic conclusion I've ever seen anyone come to, you may actually be the most stupid FSE user I've encountered.
[close]
Yeah that’s true. I have low reading/writing skills. I have a speech impediment, slur and stutter sometimes. I had to take special classes throughout school. If throwing insults and making fun of me makes you feel better, go ahead kid. Whatever floats your boat. Enjoy it too like you said. :P Instead of just throwing insults like some triggered kid....

You’re implying that the 32e, AEF, and Silahtars are the most competitive ones here by attending TNWL, (or having “competitive experience”), but we were all accepted so lets just go ahead and accept the Nr37. I might be the most stupid FSE user here, but even I know the difference between calling a regiment competitive and implying that one is.

And again if you missed it, attending TNWL or NANWL doesn’t make you competitive. We do it for the fun and the 1v1’s. If we win, good job. If we lose, who cares? It’s just a game. :P   And being good doesn't make you competitive either. Caring about winning makes you competitive.

"How stupid does this sound? Hey! They participated in TNWL! That means they are competitive!"

Don't do this, then proceed to play the victim card when you get insulted. If you're going to start with being belligerent, then I'm going to respond to it, simple as that.

No, I'm not implying those regiments are the "most competitive", I'm saying that 32e, AEF, and Silhatars have members who have competitive experience, so it would be unfair to deny Nr37 entry on the grounds that they have members with competitive experience. You're simply reading too much into what I'm saying.

And competing makes you competitive, regardless of how much you care about the outcome. If 1er suddenly stops caring if we win, we don't automatically stop being a competitive regiment. Regardless though, that again wasn't my point. The point is YOU HAVE PLAYERS WITH COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE, SO IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO DENY NR37 ENTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE PLAYERS WHO HAPPEN TO HAVE COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2016, 10:28:54 pm »
IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO DENY 1ER ENTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE PLAYERS WHO HAPPEN TO HAVE COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »
IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO DENY 1ER ENTRY BECAUSE THEY HAVE PLAYERS WHO HAPPEN TO HAVE COMPETITIVE EXPERIENCE.

Good, so you agree 1er should be accepted.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2016, 10:32:48 pm »
nw is dead
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2016, 10:35:05 pm »

Player with competitive experience /= entire roster with competitive experience

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2016, 10:38:29 pm »

Ik, I was going to write "1er's entire roster has high level competitive experience, so it's not quite the same as Nr37"

But the bait was too obvious.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2016, 10:40:48 pm »

Ik, I was going to write "1er's entire roster has high level competitive experience, so it's not quite the same as Nr37"

Fair enuf

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2016, 10:45:07 pm »
If this league was able to stick to the concept of tier 2 i think the 8e, 1stCSG, 48thH, Silatar Guard, maybe the 79th and the 23e would be a good fit for it, the rest of us should be a different bracket or something.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2016, 11:00:09 pm »

i mean a lot of the Nr37 guys were in regiments like the 71st and 58e. Idk if that would be considered high level experience