Author Topic: US Politics thread  (Read 61402 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: US Politics thread
« Reply #615 on: February 03, 2017, 10:03:55 pm »
Like anyone takes you seriously anyway, representing the "black block" and sprouting shit about how they're supposedly intimidating. The rioters are fucking retards who make spelling mistakes in their signs amongst attacking their own ("let's smash fascism by burning this Muslim's limo" lmao). They're even mocked by Brits.

Once again you take the high ground with "at least X is actually X". "At least", lol, fuck off back to debate class.

Black blocs are self-funded... why would any business in their right mind fund a black bloc?

Because Soros makes power grabs through creating chaos in a nation and generally destabilising the target government. His foundation fund isn't a business; it doesn't make monetary profits you retard. Did you even read into his actions in Ukraine, or do you not read articles that aren't written by CNN?  :)

why would any business in their right mind fund a black bloc? Something that actively tries to dismantle businesses and capitalism in general.

Destroying a university is dismantling business and capitalism? The fact that you've chosen to represent this gang of utter chromosomes and even FEEL PROUD about their actions is hilarious.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:48:11 pm by GovernorRickPerry »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #616 on: February 03, 2017, 10:35:43 pm »
Yes, Soros started the war. Russia's military invasion had nothing to do with it.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2017, 10:43:14 pm »
Yes, Soros started the war. Russia's military invasion had nothing to do with it.

I didn't say he started the war, but it's popular consensus that he is responsible for making sure Ukraine stays in crisis state.

Good to see you still have the cheek to make these smart remarks after banning everyone that disagrees with you in the last two threads.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2017, 11:02:18 pm »
Yes, he is responsible for keeping Ukraine in a crisis state. Russia's military invasion has nothing to do with it.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 03, 2017, 11:25:00 pm »
Yes, he is responsible for keeping Ukraine in a crisis state. Russia's military invasion has nothing to do with it.

Soros was intimately involved in Ukraine and the crisis there-don't forget this is a man who has the ear of a large number of Western politicians, including Obama and Hillary Clinton, and regularly 'advises' them on geopolitics.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-%E2%80%9Cbreakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt%E2%80%9D

This is part of a long-term project aimed at getting Ukraine to move into the Western sphere of influence, despite knowing full well that the country is internally divided between its pro-Russian Eastern and pro-European Western halves. Ukraine can only exist as a unified country so long as it doesn't commit to either side, which was the status quo agreed by all the major powers at the end of the Cold War. Upsetting that delicate balance was always going to start a war.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2017, 11:38:27 pm »
You're forgetting that national souvereignity dictates the people within a nation (or actually its government, but let's assume that in proper democracies that's the same thing) are the only ones who can decide which alliances or treaties a country wants to be a part of, or not. You cannot defend a Brexit and than proceed to say Ukraine has no right to request membership of the EU because of apparent secret dealings. Either you're a full-blown Offensive Realist and you should argue the EU should invade Britain to avoid a secession, or you're defend national sovereignty, but you really can't have both.

Ukraine has been working at improving her institutions, economy and democracy ever since independence and the role the European Union has played in this, however minor, is something to be proud on. There is no grand regime-change-conspiracy, as much as you'd love there to be.

Internal division on the European Union is surprisingly small, by the way. 51-55% of Ukrainians support joining the EU, while only 15-19% support joining Russia's Custom Unions, with the rest either wanting to join both or none. 43% of Ukrainians would vote in favour of joining NATO if a referendum was called, against 29% against. Invasion tends to change perspectives.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:07:28 am by Duuring »

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 04, 2017, 12:50:41 am »
The last Presidential election in Ukraine, before the coup, was won by the pro-Russian candidate. As you can see from how the results looked, Ukraine is a very divided country:
Spoiler
[close]

The pro-EU candidate lost. That's democracy. Now I dunno where these 'opinion polls show Ukrainians love the EU' come from but it's not borne out by those election results. And given there's a war in Eastern Ukraine I'd like to know how those people were polled.

Ukraine has been working at improving her institutions, economy and democracy ever since independence and the role the European Union has played in this, however minor, is something to be proud on

God bless the European Union for doing something totally out of the kindness of its own heart and without any thought for its own gain.

There is no grand regime-change-conspiracy, as much as you'd love there to be.

You are so gullible Duuring. We know for a fact that the US destabilises countries around the world to suit its own ends, most recently in Syria. Hardly a stretch to believe the same happened in Ukraine, especially when 'Euromaiden' looked extremely well planned including how all of a sudden senior EU and American politicians turned up to cheer the protesters on. I mean I'm not arguing about the moon landings being faked or shape shifting lizard reptiles secretly controlling the world here. But I guess to you it's just a coincidence that the leader of a strategically important country like Ukraine, where Russia and the West have been facing off for years, goes against Western interests and then all of a sudden gets deposed in a coup and then a new government comes in and completely changes course. Yeah that happened without any outside help at all how silly of me to suggest otherwise.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #622 on: February 04, 2017, 03:42:10 am »
Thanks Gluk

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #623 on: February 04, 2017, 07:22:58 am »
Like anyone takes you seriously anyway, representing the "black block" and sprouting shit about how they're supposedly intimidating. The rioters are fucking retards who make spelling mistakes in their signs amongst attacking their own ("let's smash fascism by burning this Muslim's limo" lmao). They're are even mocked by Brits.

Once again you take the high ground with "at least X is actually X". "At least", lol, fuck off back to debate class.

Black blocs are self-funded... why would any business in their right mind fund a black bloc?

Because Soros makes power grabs through creating chaos in a nation and generally destabilising the target government. His foundation fund isn't a business; it doesn't make monetary profits you retard. Did you even read into his actions in Ukraine, or do you not read articles that aren't written by CNN?  :)

why would any business in their right mind fund a black bloc? Something that actively tries to dismantle businesses and capitalism in general.

Destroying a university is dismantling business and capitalism? The fact that you've chosen to represent this gang of utter chromosomes and even FEEL PROUD about their actions is hilarious.
I can guarentee you that George Soros is not funding black blocs. This is from (fucking kill me) breitbart,
many people not intimately associated with the radical left have the false belief that all protesters are such events as merely paid flunkies funded by a leftist financier like George Soros.

It’s important that Americans not be lulled into a false sense of security by such an oversimplification. While it’s been proven that funders like Soros and the Democrat party have paid protest organizers and some protesters, groups like the violent Black Bloc typically aren’t motivated by money, but instead come to protests because of their anti-American ideology, base criminal desires and thill seeking.
Even breitbart isn't that stupid. I applaud you though for the effort.

As for the rest of it, I don't really care about george soros. You keep bringing him up and i just explained, he doesn't fund black blocs so really i don't care about him or his funds or whatever the fuck.

I just want to point out one last thing though
The rioters are fucking retards who make spelling mistakes in their signs amongst attacking their own ("let's smash fascism by burning this Muslim's limo" lmao). They're are even mocked by Brits.
I know it's not technically a spelling mistake but still...It's ironic.

Thanks Gluk
You're welcome.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:24:45 am by Gluk the Walrus »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 04, 2017, 01:31:40 pm »
The last Presidential election in Ukraine, before the coup, was won by the pro-Russian candidate. As you can see from how the results looked, Ukraine is a very divided country:
Spoiler
[close]

The pro-EU candidate lost. That's democracy. Now I dunno where these 'opinion polls show Ukrainians love the EU' come from but it's not borne out by those election results. And given there's a war in Eastern Ukraine I'd like to know how those people were polled.

If you take a map of any election outcome, the country will look divided. Poroshenko was elected by a million votes more then Yanukovich in the first round, in an internationall recogised election. Parliamentary elections again confirmed a mandate to establish closer ties with the European Union. The pro-European candidates won - that's democracy.

so divided, wow
[close]

Signing the Association treaty was an election promise of Yanukovich anyway, and his sudden 180-turn is what started the protests against him. He fled the country to plead Putin for a military invasion, which is the clearest sign of treason one can imagine.

The war in Eastern Ukraine is only happening in two of eastern regions, and then in only half of them. The districts under control of the Ukrainian Army have access to all government agencies, have elected respresentatives in parliament and voted in the presidential elections. I don't know why people keep picturing Ukraine as this wartorn-country all the way to Kiev.

You can find the poll here:

http://www.iri.org/sites/default/files/iri_ukraine_poll_-_october_2016.pdf

Of course, undoubtly there would a higher percentage of pro-Russian Ukrainians if all of the country was polled, but A. Not really their fault Russia is invading their country and B. enough to take down that -30% difference? I doubt it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:33:42 pm by Duuring »

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 04, 2017, 06:51:45 pm »
Yeah but a grammar mistake on an internet forum isn't comparable to mispelling "fascism" or whatever on your sign board and then having 1000 images all over the web  ;)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2017, 07:08:51 am »
Didn't Trump choose a Jew affiliated with Goldman-Sachs and who used to work for Soros as fucking Treasury Secretary?

inb4 5th dimensional checkers
ITS A PLANT

WE HAVE BEEN MISLED

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2017, 08:34:14 am »
You're pretty 2000-and-late

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2017, 07:00:33 pm »
You're the one crying

Now, back to your protests kid

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2017, 07:57:39 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Still nothing on why Trump gave an international jewish banker control over hard working white tax dollars
#KilltheJews?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time