Author Topic: US Politics thread  (Read 61304 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: US Politics thread
« Reply #480 on: January 22, 2017, 02:15:12 am »
What is this women's march even about?
obviously lack of women's rights in the US

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #481 on: January 22, 2017, 03:28:53 am »
What is this women's march even about? Like what rights do they want? The right to kill an unborned child?
The election, BLM, abortion, LGBT rights, woman's rights, ect. You seem to forget that the president has said in the past that he would grab women by the pussy...

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 22, 2017, 04:07:19 am »
How nice that these A-listers have come down from their million-dollar hill top homes in California to preach to the working class...

Credit to Baldwin, he really made an effort to put on his best working class clothes.

he needs to get off my FB feed

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #483 on: January 22, 2017, 07:56:35 am »
What is this women's march even about? Like what rights do they want? The right to kill an unborned child?
The election, BLM, abortion, LGBT rights, woman's rights, ect. You seem to forget that the president has said in the past that he would grab women by the pussy...
when you say women's rights, what does that mean? It is such a vague term. What rights do they want that they don't already have?

Also Madonna wants to blow up the White House. You go girl!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 07:59:11 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #484 on: January 22, 2017, 01:18:18 pm »
They want to have more rights than men, so that they have the same rights. Ya know, if a male and female apply for the same job, the female is chosen. Thats what they want. BECAUSE THERE ARE TO FEW FEMALES IN HIGH RANKING JOBS! ITS THE FAULT OF THE LAW, NOT THE FAULT OF THE WOMEN! Makes sense, right?

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #485 on: January 22, 2017, 01:28:45 pm »
The rights legally are fine in the U.S., it's just that. especially in the South, LGBT rights are often violated, and MAYBE, just a little maybe a president now sits in the White House who has literally stated in his campaign he doesn't believe in such rights?

Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 22, 2017, 01:34:57 pm »
The rights legally are fine in the U.S., it's just that. especially in the South, LGBT rights are often violated, and MAYBE, just a little maybe a president now sits in the White House who has literally stated in his campaign he doesn't believe in such rights?

The correct term is 'LGBTQ+', you homophobe.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #487 on: January 22, 2017, 01:44:29 pm »
Yes, that is my point. Legally women and men have the same rights.
A law that prefers females would be discrimination towards men.  And that is exactly what we would almost have gotten in Germany, because I don't know why, stupid politicians I guess.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 22, 2017, 04:52:44 pm »
Equity is the way to equality.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #489 on: January 22, 2017, 05:39:00 pm »

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #490 on: January 22, 2017, 05:46:59 pm »
trump was actually the most pro LGBT republican that ran
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #491 on: January 22, 2017, 06:02:12 pm »
The rights per state are actually very different, some rights still dont even have hate crime laws against LGBT in place.  Oh and again the South is not the most hate spewing part of the country anymore (which I think given the recent election sort of shows that), some places up North have had issues against LGBT populaces for more than 50 years.  But there is still a lot that needs to be done for each state to be on the same page in regards to rights for LGBT folk.  http://www.lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/hate_crime_laws

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 22, 2017, 06:49:12 pm »
Being the most pro-LGBT Republican is like being the least racist member of the KKK. Great, but sorta irrelevant.

So, meanwhile, the new White House Press secretary gave his first press conference and spend it telling blatant lies about the size of the inaugeration crowd. Strap in, America. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #493 on: January 23, 2017, 07:00:11 am »
when you say women's rights, what does that mean? It is such a vague term. What rights do they want that they don't already have?

Also Madonna wants to blow up the White House. You go girl!
They want to have more rights than men, so that they have the same rights. Ya know, if a male and female apply for the same job, the female is chosen. Thats what they want. BECAUSE THERE ARE TO FEW FEMALES IN HIGH RANKING JOBS! ITS THE FAULT OF THE LAW, NOT THE FAULT OF THE WOMEN! Makes sense, right?
When i say women's rights, i basically mean 'protecting and enforcing' women's rights. Again...
You seem to forget that the president has said in the past that he would grab women by the pussy...
Fucking hell, you think a man like that cares about protecting women's rights?

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #494 on: January 23, 2017, 08:12:29 am »
Barely a week in office and his administration has already started blundering.
I will watch this from a secure position and laugh my ass off the next four years.

One positive thing I am hoping for is an increased Defense budget. But that is just selfish =D
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.