Author Topic: North American Premier League(Rosters Due Monday)  (Read 16383 times)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Premier League (Regiment Sign ups Closed)
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2016, 03:47:07 am »
We have had attendance issues as of lately. When we have most of our players on we do extremely well, especially with the recent result against the 78th. Prior to that, we would lb alot of regiments and cut close. For example, during the groupfight we only had 1/4 of our normal good players while the rest were either EU or inexperienced. We take what we can get sometimes.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2016, 04:15:23 am »
Sorry about lack of responses from me.

I think you guys are overestimating the 32e (no offense to them). But when I looked through their steam group I saw 3 players that I actually know and who are good. They are Bill, Puppytron and Emo. Factor in that I'm thinking about banning bill since he is Gods gift to NW and that we needed another reg and that's how you get the decision.

I also saw John sanders in their steam group. That's the third regiment I saw him in. I trust Aurum will settle that before the league starts tho.

Anyways if regiment leaders really have a problem with the 32e in here, let me know
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2016, 04:17:05 am »
Spoiler
No hate or anything. But 32e is about as good as 1er. Thier better than 78th AEF 30th 63e. So if this is meant for not tier one regs. You should talk with super.

How is the 32e about as good as the 1er? How are they better than 78th or 63e (they don't have 1v1 wins against any of these regiments). They lost 8-2 to USMC last night, their average scoreline against AEF is 6-4 their favor and both 32e and AEF were TNWL semi-pro champions and runner up respectively, in which that match also ended in a close 6-4. So if 32e is over-qualified for this league, then so is AEF and USMC who can obviously compete with 32e. 30th also got Pinoy, Theodin, Marksman and OgreLord added to their roster, so I'd like to see what kind of impact those players have before calling 32e better than 30th.
I said the 32e is a tier 1 reg. Now if you put the AEF up there as tier 1 as well I'd have to disagree. That is not saying I think we lack skill. It is the teamwork we lack that's keeping us from being a better regiment.
[close]

No you didn't. You said 32e is as good as 1er and better than 78th, 63e, AEF and 30th, it's in the quote xD. That's different than just saying 32e is a tier 1 regiment.
Do the chefs have to take out the 32e?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2016, 04:32:35 am »
Sorry about lack of responses from me.

I think you guys are overestimating the 32e (no offense to them). But when I looked through their steam group I saw 3 players that I actually know and who are good. They are Bill, Puppytron and Emo. Factor in that I'm thinking about banning bill since he is Gods gift to NW and that we needed another reg and that's how you get the decision.

I also saw John sanders in their steam group. That's the third regiment I saw him in. I trust Aurum will settle that before the league starts tho.

Anyways if regiment leaders really have a problem with the 32e in here, let me know

i heard that Bill got kicked out the 32e
click here to join the 84th

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2016, 08:08:26 am »
Yeah I booted John Sanders out of the 30th group. He won't be on our roster either. 

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2016, 02:50:26 pm »
Its kind of worrying when you see regiments like 32e accepted when we have no idea what their roster is, iv seen alot of good big rep players play for them and if they all show up for this tournament, then it is by no means a tournament for "less competitively focused, newer regiments". I mean im pretty sure 32e is a majority 1v1 regiment, maybe attending some casual events recently ( That iv seen) such as the KH wednesday event. But i would not call them a less competitively focused regiment, or made up of alot of new players.

My regiment, has 2 skirm events, and about 4 line events per week, with a 1v1 once every week or 2. This is what i would call less competitively focused. I can only hope that the 32e have been accepted on the basis that their actual skill level is a bit lower than we expect, and it will be a fair and even league. As for the 30th, personally i have not seen these big players such as marksman pinoy etc play for them yet, as we did 1v1 them and ( judging by the 1v1 only) It was safe to say both us and the 30th were tier 2, which is what the league should be.

As for the USMC v 32e 1v1, im pretty sure , and did say that they played like the first 3/4 rounds with a numerical advantage of 3-4 people, as it was a not so serious 1v1, and it was probably expected that the USMC would just shoot the shit out of the 32e in some rounds, hence the 8-2 ( ? ) scoreboard.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:55:51 pm by IrishRanger »

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2016, 02:59:42 pm »
I'm just going to wait for regiments to post their rosters, and I trust BabyJesus to make the smart choice about the players to keep this league fair.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2016, 05:01:31 pm »
Its kind of worrying when you see regiments like 32e accepted when we have no idea what their roster is, iv seen alot of good big rep players play for them and if they all show up for this tournament, then it is by no means a tournament for "less competitively focused, newer regiments". I mean im pretty sure 32e is a majority 1v1 regiment, maybe attending some casual events recently ( That iv seen) such as the KH wednesday event. But i would not call them a less competitively focused regiment, or made up of alot of new players.

My regiment, has 2 skirm events, and about 4 line events per week, with a 1v1 once every week or 2. This is what i would call less competitively focused. I can only hope that the 32e have been accepted on the basis that their actual skill level is a bit lower than we expect, and it will be a fair and even league. As for the 30th, personally i have not seen these big players such as marksman pinoy etc play for them yet, as we did 1v1 them and ( judging by the 1v1 only) It was safe to say both us and the 30th were tier 2, which is what the league should be.

As for the USMC v 32e 1v1, im pretty sure , and did say that they played like the first 3/4 rounds with a numerical advantage of 3-4 people, as it was a not so serious 1v1, and it was probably expected that the USMC would just shoot the shit out of the 32e in some rounds, hence the 8-2 ( ? ) scoreboard.

good sum up on that last paragraph Irish

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2016, 07:12:16 pm »
channel promotions, ur welcum feg

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2016, 07:53:24 pm »

good lookin out

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2016, 01:48:19 am »
So the 32e is newer and less competitive than the Nr37, interesting.

I'm starting to wonder what the standards for this league are

But ya know Me, Russian, Rex, Alexander, Swerp, Bauer and a few others are good enough to carry Nr37 to the sun kappa

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2016, 03:58:02 am »

Did you say free promotions?
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2016, 05:33:06 am »
So the 32e is newer and less competitive than the Nr37, interesting.

I'm starting to wonder what the standards for this league are

But ya know Me, Russian, Rex, Alexander, Swerp, Bauer and a few others are good enough to carry Nr37 to the sun kappa
please like every single one of your members has a ton of players has a ton of competitive experience.

Really I think some of you are overrating the 32e

Reminder: rosters are due Monday
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:08:10 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
Re: North American Premier League(Rosters Due Monday)
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2016, 06:28:29 am »
Sadly I don't think I will be able to host this anymore. When I first started this, I had a ton of free time. But now,  I am being swamped with school work and other real life things. I barely even use my computer for things that aren't school work nowadays. I apologize to all those that were looking forward to this. If someone else wants to take this over they are welcome too.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:30:23 am by BabyJesus »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Re: North American Premier League(Rosters Due Monday)
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2016, 09:01:08 am »
Sadly I don't think I will be able to host this anymore. When I first started this, I had a ton of free time. But now,  I am being swamped with school work and other real life things. I barely even use my computer for things that aren't school work nowadays. I apologize to all those that were looking forward to this. If someone else wants to take this over they are welcome too.

I could possibly take over managing the league  ::)

but don't you have 2 moderators who are supposed to be able to help you out with this  ???