Author Topic: North American Premier League(Rosters Due Monday)  (Read 16488 times)

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Premier League (Sign ups open)
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2016, 07:40:07 pm »
its pretty much 3eVolt, just a different name and a few different people.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2016, 09:23:40 pm »
Well, technically the 1er has only done I think around 5 1v1 since they formed. So that kind of does make them less competitive.
1er is made up of members that have been playing competitively for years. Why is this even a discussion?

Because it's NW.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2016, 11:20:06 pm »
 :(

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2016, 05:25:34 pm »
Regiment: 32e
Estimated attendance: 15-20
Leader's Steam (Link please): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104642242/
Accept rules?: Yes
Accepted

Sign ups are now closed. All regiments until Monday, November 14th to submit their rosters. You can message me on here or on steam (I prefer pms).
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Re: North American Premier League (Regiment Sign ups Closed)
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2016, 05:51:38 pm »
ye without 1er in their line  ???

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2016, 07:34:39 pm »
32e accepted LOL

Yeah...

not trying to hate on the 32e, they're cool as fuq. But they are by no means a less-competitive regiment, they're actually league 1 worthy and could give some top tier regiments a whooping, I think they've beaten the 1er at one point with their full roster playing.. so yeah..

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2016, 08:27:25 pm »
If you are not involved with the league, I'm gonna have to ask you to refrain from posting here. Lets try to keep this thread somewhat banter free
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2016, 08:40:53 pm »
32e accepted LOL

Yeah...

not trying to hate on the 32e, they're cool as fuq. But they are by no means a less-competitive regiment, they're actually league 1 worthy and could give some top tier regiments a whooping, I think they've beaten the 1er at one point with their full roster playing.. so yeah..

I am not sure about the 1er having full roster, but they lost to 1er 4-6 and beat them in a groupfighting match. The 58e was also unable to beat the 32e. You could argue that they are 1st or 2nd best regiment in NA.

True, they've also been put up as one of the top regiments in the game currently on Ap0c's thred. So safe to make the assumption on that end as well.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2016, 09:54:08 pm »
32e accepted LOL

Yeah...

I am not sure about the 1er having full roster, but they lost to 1er 4-6 and beat them in a groupfighting match. The 58e was also unable to beat the 32e. You could argue that they are 1st or 2nd best regiment in NA.

True, they've also been put up as one of the top regiments in the game currently on Ap0c's thred. So safe to make the assumption on that end as well.

No you couldn't make a reasonable case for 32e being 1st or 2nd best NA...let's not be ridiculous here.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2016, 10:44:43 pm »
No hate or anything. But 32e is about as good as 1er. Thier better than 78th AEF 30th 63e. So if this is meant for not tier one regs. You should talk with super.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2016, 10:53:55 pm »
I think that for the most part the 32e have a good bit of inexperienced players, especially if the 1er guys don't play for them. They have some strong carries but really all regiments in this league do as well. Either way i'm fine whether they play or not, but I think babyj accepted them mostly so that the league can be even and have a proper group stage?

I could be wrong, but this is just what I've noticed/think.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2016, 12:14:18 am »
No hate or anything. But 32e is about as good as 1er. Thier better than 78th AEF 30th 63e. So if this is meant for not tier one regs. You should talk with super.

How is the 32e about as good as the 1er? How are they better than 78th or 63e (they don't have 1v1 wins against any of these regiments). They lost 8-2 to USMC last night, their average scoreline against AEF is 6-4 their favor and both 32e and AEF were TNWL semi-pro champions and runner up respectively, in which that match also ended in a close 6-4. So if 32e is over-qualified for this league, then so is AEF and USMC who can obviously compete with 32e. 30th also got Pinoy, Theodin, Marksman and OgreLord added to their roster, so I'd like to see what kind of impact those players have before calling 32e better than 30th.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2016, 12:30:32 am »
I mean the three times we've faced the 32e have resulted in one loss, one draw, and one win.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2016, 02:57:13 am »

How is the 32e about as good as the 1er? How are they better than 78th or 63e (they don't have 1v1 wins against any of these regiments). They lost 8-2 to USMC last night, their average scoreline against AEF is 6-4 their favor and both 32e and AEF were TNWL semi-pro champions and runner up respectively, in which that match also ended in a close 6-4. So if 32e is over-qualified for this league, then so is AEF and USMC who can obviously compete with 32e. 30th also got Pinoy, Theodin, Marksman and OgreLord added to their roster, so I'd like to see what kind of impact those players have before calling 32e better than 30th.
I said the 32e is a tier 1 reg. Now if you put the AEF up there as tier 1 as well I'd have to disagree. That is not saying I think we lack skill. It is the teamwork we lack that's keeping us from being a better regiment.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2016, 03:10:51 am »
Spoiler

I said the 32e is a tier 1 reg. Now if you put the AEF up there as tier 1 as well I'd have to disagree. That is not saying I think we lack skill. It is the teamwork we lack that's keeping us from being a better regiment.
[close]

No you didn't. You said 32e is as good as 1er and better than 78th, 63e, AEF and 30th, it's in the quote xD. That's different than just saying 32e is a tier 1 regiment.