Author Topic: Missing Members and Players.  (Read 86213 times)

Nock

Re: Missing Members and Players.
« Reply #630 on: January 24, 2022, 02:23:09 pm »
alpkerem Sadge
hes alive dw!!!

liar!!!! he's gone and will never return !! :'(

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #631 on: January 24, 2022, 02:32:31 pm »
I miss Kasai
What happened to the guy?
Served a 19-month prison sentence starting October 2019.

We had a meetup with some of the 2ndHess people in Frankfurt that year and he didn't tell me beforehand why he wouldn't be able to show up. Apparently, he knew that he was possibly being convicted in August and called me that week when we had our meetup and told me about what he was going to be charged with. The last time I talked to him "in person" (on ts to be fair since we didn't get to meet irl unfortunately) was when he officially stepped back as an NCO in 2ndHess. As far as I know he hasn't touched NW ever since, even tho he should be done serving his sentence by now. I texted him a handful of times while he was in prison and he seemed to be ok, just really bored during corona. He mentioned possibly being able to get out earlier on probation due to good behaviour but didn't really elaborate any further on that.
The last time I messaged him was because I saw someone on GF server who had his GUID and knew who I was immediately, even tho I just went by my first name which usually only 2ndHess people remember. That person asked me what happened to 2ndHess and what my plans for NW were. When I texted Kasai he told me that he's still not out of prison yet and didn't touch NW since 2019. He said his account is still being used by his cousin at times.

My main reason for joining GF server almost daily in early 2021 and still joining NW events even tho I couldn't give less of a fuck about the regimental scene was to hopefully see that person again. Didn't really have any luck tho and at some point the GF server website died anyways.

Whatever his current situation is I hope he's doing great.

Online Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #632 on: January 25, 2022, 01:17:37 am »
I miss Kasai
What happened to the guy?
Served a 19-month prison sentence starting October 2019.

We had a meetup with some of the 2ndHess people in Frankfurt that year and he didn't tell me beforehand why he wouldn't be able to show up. Apparently, he knew that he was possibly being convicted in August and called me that week when we had our meetup and told me about what he was going to be charged with. The last time I talked to him "in person" (on ts to be fair since we didn't get to meet irl unfortunately) was when he officially stepped back as an NCO in 2ndHess. As far as I know he hasn't touched NW ever since, even tho he should be done serving his sentence by now. I texted him a handful of times while he was in prison and he seemed to be ok, just really bored during corona. He mentioned possibly being able to get out earlier on probation due to good behaviour but didn't really elaborate any further on that.
The last time I messaged him was because I saw someone on GF server who had his GUID and knew who I was immediately, even tho I just went by my first name which usually only 2ndHess people remember. That person asked me what happened to 2ndHess and what my plans for NW were. When I texted Kasai he told me that he's still not out of prison yet and didn't touch NW since 2019. He said his account is still being used by his cousin at times.

My main reason for joining GF server almost daily in early 2021 and still joining NW events even tho I couldn't give less of a fuck about the regimental scene was to hopefully see that person again. Didn't really have any luck tho and at some point the GF server website died anyways.

Whatever his current situation is I hope he's doing great.
Bruh I keep forgetting that statistically there must be some criminals playing NW and it's not just no lifers and retards.

Offline Pirex

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: De_Google
« Reply #633 on: February 18, 2022, 10:29:18 am »
Rzr :(

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #635 on: April 17, 2022, 11:45:02 am »
D9sh
L'Ogre ne reviendra jamais :(

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #636 on: April 17, 2022, 03:51:56 pm »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #637 on: April 17, 2022, 05:06:06 pm »
I miss her
click here to join the 84th

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #638 on: April 17, 2022, 05:26:59 pm »
Me too..

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #639 on: April 17, 2022, 07:02:56 pm »

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 20, 2022, 02:50:42 am »
I miss her

She's not thinking about you king, no beta shit on this alpha male forum. Drink your soya laced whey, grow some tits and get sigma. If your blood pressure isn't that of a pressure washer then no one will RESPECT you.

Fries before guys, chicks with dicks & bros before hoes.

yecgga

« Reply #641 on: June 20, 2022, 07:52:53 pm »
My beautiful niece Sally.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #642 on: October 08, 2022, 01:13:58 am »
i miss fungus :/

Skaen

« Reply #643 on: October 08, 2022, 02:44:48 am »
I miss all the old gens from Mount and Musket. Oh I wish we could have just one more event in that mod with all the OG players and regs.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #644 on: December 11, 2022, 02:00:01 am »
alpkerem Sadge
the man who introduced me to trolling, god bless him
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12