Cop's Monday North American Linebattle
Everyone knows what a linebattle is. We line up and pew pew. This linebattle will take place every Monday @ 8pm EST. After application to the event (and acceptance), regiment leaders will be invited to the steam group which will, every Monday at 7:30pm EST, request a representative from each member regiment to attend the pre-battle meeting on the community teamspeak in the Cop's Events channel (ts.22nd.eu).
At this prebattle meeting, the roles of the evening will be decided and server information will be distributed. Rules
- Do not rambo
- Do not delay rounds
- Do not teamwound
- Basically, don't piss off the admins or other playersRolesLine Infantry (6 minimum)
- If troop count drops below 3 men, finish charge or retreat to a friendly line
- Must fire in formation
- May not fire on the charge
- May use half-man spacingLight Infantry (6 min/ 14 max)
- If soldier count drops below 3 men, finish charge or retreat to a friendly line
- Must fire in formation (1-2 man spacing)
- May not
fire on the charge
- May crouchRiflemen (6 min /12 max)
- If troop count falls below 3, must join friendly unit
- Must fire while in skirmish order (3-4 man spacing)
- May crouchCavalry (8 min/ 14 max)
- If playing as dragoons, must form up in static line, then fire
- May not leap frog charge (i.e. concentrate the charge)
- No 'cav jumping' (i.e. jumping over blobbed infantry's heads)
- One cavalry class per map
- If troop is reduced to 2 men, may follow and assist friendly units on horseback (must
remain with friendlies)Artillery (4 min/ 8 max)
- May choose combination of gun type
- May have guards, may have a
sapper (meaning one only)Role Application
After attending at least one event, a regiment may play as special units (listed above). In order to get these special units you must fill out the application below. The roles are reset on a weekly basis so if you want to play a special role each week, you have to be the first to sign up.
Application to attend
If you have any questions, please contact me on steam
or PM me through these forums.
I would also like to thank Millander and the 21e for providing the server for the event. I am very gracious.