Author Topic: Stuck on "Loading Textures"  (Read 12410 times)

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
Stuck on "Loading Textures"
« on: July 25, 2016, 04:16:39 pm »
Hello, I downloaded the mod yesterday and installed it without problems. However when I try to run the mod, the loading bar just stops half-way through the "Loading textures" process. The bar won't budge from underneath the horses bridle on the loading screen.

I downloaded, installed and used Large Access Aware, as suggested on the mods main thread. But unfortunately it didn't change the situation i'm in. Has anyone managed to fix this problem for themselves or found a solution to it?

Regards,
             - Wigster600

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Stuck on "Loading Textures"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 04:25:32 pm »
Hello, I downloaded the mod yesterday and installed it without problems. However when I try to run the mod, the loading bar just stops half-way through the "Loading textures" process. The bar won't budge from underneath the horses bridle on the loading screen.

I downloaded, installed and used Large Access Aware, as suggested on the mods main thread. But unfortunately it didn't change the situation i'm in. Has anyone managed to fix this problem for themselves or found a solution to it?

Regards,
             - Wigster600
I have this post. You want to enable Use Pixel Shaders, Force Vertical Sync. and Load Textures on Demand. The first two maybe depending on your system, the third is an absolute must with big mods like B&I 3.0.
Damn, ya know mine was fine for the first launch, prior launches after that I have the same problem. Perhaps Mediafire is better then?
I've now tired with all possible download medias and all are getting the same results. Getting to "Loading Textures" and boom, stops responding.

I tried redownloading and reinstalling from Mediafire. The loading time is begrudingly slow at a steady 0.20 fps. I'll try changing graphics settings in-game another module like Native and see if this fixes it like it did for Juan the Great.

Doing a FOR SCIENCE test. I have been able to fix the super slow loading textures portion with copying some files from the last beta. Now I just have to decipher which file(s) did the trick itself.

EDIT: Turns out that the last beta texture files work better to load quicker than the release version. So, if you have this super slow loading time issue.. copying the last beta textures overwriting the current ones should fix it. I can replicate this loading time scenario again and again and everytime with copying the textures over, B&I 3.0 loads in about 3 minutes with Use Pixel Shaders/Force Vertical Sync./Load Textures on Demand ON, and Large Address Aware enabled on mb_warband.exe.

Tl;dr version: please stand by for Parrot's hotfix.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 04:35:15 pm »
Unfortunately none of those are working either, still getting stuck on "Loading Textures".  :-\
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:37:47 pm by Wigster600 »

Offline Gray Bonaparte

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [B&G] William Bonaparte
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 04:39:00 pm »
Two of my friends have the same problem
"Une autre idée de la France et du Monde"

Offline LFCJames

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LFCJames
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 04:57:39 pm »
Same problem for me I also have all those things enabled and large address aware but it still, get's stuck on loading textures. The beta worked fine though.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 07:14:49 pm »
Unfortunately none of those are working either, still getting stuck on "Loading Textures".  :-\
Two of my friends have the same problem
Same problem for me I also have all those things enabled and large address aware but it still, get's stuck on loading textures. The beta worked fine though.
I have a hotfix with Parrot's permission to remedy this issue. Please let me know if it works. It did for me as stated in this post.

Just need the Textures replaced/overwritten. 793 MB. Here's a hotfix for now, in the meantime to combat this issue.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/thbg9964surnsc1/Textures.rar
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:16:43 pm by usnavy30 »
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 08:02:19 pm »
The fix did work USnavy, cheers for that. However my game decided to have a runtime error on "Loading settings data" So no fix for it. Thanks for the help anyway.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 08:16:06 pm »
The fix did work USnavy, cheers for that. However my game decided to have a runtime error on "Loading settings data" So no fix for it. Thanks for the help anyway.
Glad the fix works. In your case however, dammit is there not enough GB of RAM on your system? Maybe reinstalling with the hotfix or checking your Configure menu options. Load Textures on Demand should always be on, and if I recall sometimes oddly enough Configure video options revert their settings. I do not have a runtime error on Loading settings data part of the load screen. Perhaps you can share your rgl_log under the game's files root directory?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:41:06 pm by usnavy30 »

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 11:28:25 pm »
Glad the fix works. In your case however, dammit is there not enough GB of RAM on your system? Maybe reinstalling with the hotfix or checking your Configure menu options. Load Textures on Demand should always be on, and if I recall sometimes oddly enough Configure video options revert their settings. I do not have a runtime error on Loading settings data part of the load screen. Perhaps you can share your rgl_log under the game's files root directory?
Sure mate.
rgl_log
Starting new log file.
 Version:  1.168

-- OS: Microsoft Windows 7  Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 1946MB/3323MB
-- CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core Processor (AuthenticAMD)
 - L1 cache size: 64K
 - L2 cache size: 1024K
 - CPU Features: FPU MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 HTT 3DNow! Ex3DNow! MmxExt
 - Number of CPUs: 2 ( Speed: ~2793MHz / ~2793MHz )

-- GPU:
 - D3D9 Adapter: 0 / Driver: atiu9pag.dll / Description: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
 - Texture Memory: 1909 ( Available Texture Memory: 1903 )

Received stats and achievements from Steam

Processing Ini File {
 Module_name =  Blood_and_Iron
 Num Hints =  0
 Setting Map Min X =  -180.000000
 Setting Map Max X =  180.000000
 Setting Map Min Y =  -145.000000
 Setting Map Max Y =  145.000000
 Setting Time Multiplier =  0.250000
 Setting Seeing Range Multiplier =  6.500000
 Setting Track Spotting Multiplier =  0.800000
 Setting player_wounded_treshold =  5.000000
 Setting hero_wounded_treshold =  15.000000
 Setting Skill Prisoner Management Bonus =  5
 Setting Skill Leadership Bonus =  3
 Setting Base Companion Limit =  20
 Setting player_xp_multiplier =  2.000000
 Setting hero_xp_multiplier =  2.000000
 Setting regulars_xp_multiplier =  3.000000
 Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold =  3.000000
 Setting damage_interrupt_attack_treshold_mp =  1.000000
 Setting armor_soak_factor_against_cut =  0.800000
 Setting armor_soak_factor_against_pierce =  0.650000
 Setting armor_soak_factor_against_blunt =  0.500000
 Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_cut =  1.000000
 Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_pierce =  0.500000
 Setting armor_reduction_factor_against_blunt =  0.750000
 Setting horse_charge_damage_multiplier =  1.000000
 Setting couched_lance_damage_multiplier =  0.650000
 Setting fall_damage_multiplier =  3.000000
 Setting shield_penetration_offset =  30.000000
 Setting shield_penetration_factor =  3.000000
 Setting missile_damage_speed_power =  1.900000
 Setting melee_damage_speed_power =  2.000000
 Scan Module Textures =  1
 Scan Module Sounds =  1
 Loading Module Resource  textures_face_gen
 Loading Module Resource  shaders
 Loading Module Resource  nw_shaders
 Loading Module Resource  bi_textures
 Loading Module Resource  bi_materials

rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: coarse_tunic_a_normalmap
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: noise_mask_1 Loading Module Resource  materials_face_gen
 Loading Module Resource  core_materials
 Loading Module Resource  core_ui_meshes
 Loading Module Resource  meshes_face_gen
 Loading Module Resource  helpers
 Loading Module Resource  particle_meshes
 Loading Module Resource  skeletons
 Loading Module Resource  body_meshes
 Loading Module Resource  beards
 Loading Module Resource  user_interface_b
 Loading Module Resource  user_interface_c
 Loading Module Resource  banners
 Loading Module Resource  bi_ui_meshes
 Loading Module Resource  mmparticles
 Loading Module Resource  particles_2
 Loading Module Resource  barrier_primitives
 Loading Module Resource  bi_outer_terrain_borders_crusader
 Loading Module Resource  bi_outer_terrain_borders_shaunremo
 Loading Module Resource  skyboxes
 Loading Module Resource  bi_plants_grass
 Loading Module Resource  bi_plants_trees
 Loading Module Resource  bi_plants_bushes
 Loading Module Resource  bi_animations
 Loading Module Resource  bi_animations_combat
 Loading Module Resource  bi_animations_death
 Loading Module Resource  bi_animations_movement
 Loading Module Resource  bi_hats_american
 Loading Module Resource  bi_hats_british
 Loading Module Resource  bi_hats_french
 Loading Module Resource  bi_hats_japanese
 Loading Module Resource  bi_hats_japanese_ai
 Loading Module Resource  bi_hats_prussian
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_american
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_british
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_french
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_japanese
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_prussian
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_american_winter
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_british_winter
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_french_winter
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_japanese_winter
 Loading Module Resource  bi_uniforms_prussian_winter
 Loading Module Resource  bi_gloves
 Loading Module Resource  bi_special
 Loading Module Resource  bi_character_uniforms
 Loading Module Resource  bi_horses
 Loading Module Resource  bi_colours
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_engineer
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_america
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_ground
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_japan
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_native
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_new
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_new2
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_nw
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_nw2
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_nw3
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_randommap
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_ships
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_ships2
 Loading Module Resource  bi_props_ships3
 Loading Module Resource  gekokujo_castle_1
 Loading Module Resource  gekokujo_castle_2
 Loading Module Resource  gekokujo_castle_3
 Loading Module Resource  gekokujo_castle_4
 Loading Module Resource  gekokujo_castle_5
 Loading Module Resource  Jaakko_Italian_Props
 Loading Module Resource  bi_weapons_cannons
 Loading Module Resource  bi_weapons_firearms
 Loading Module Resource  bi_weapons_other
 Loading Module Resource  bi_weapons_swords
 Loading Module Resource  bi_black_knight
 Setting multiplayer_walk_enabled =  0

} //Processing Ini File Finished
 Loading Music...
 Loading Textures...
 Finished Loading Textures...
 L8 Format is  unsupported
 Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/bell_church.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/fuse.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_underwater.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_drown_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds_many.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_ocean_waves.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_river.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_seagulls.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_fly.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_roof.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_stone.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_local_mill.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_19.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_20.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_07.wav
[close]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:15:59 am by Wigster600 »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 01:32:33 am »
Sure mate.
rgl_log
Starting new log file.

-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 1946MB/3323MB

-- GPU:
 - D3D9 Adapter: 0 / Driver: atiu9pag.dll / Description: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Processing Ini File {
 Num Hints =  0
 Scan Module Sounds =  1

rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for texture: noise_mask_1 Loading Module Resource  materials_face_gen

Loading Music...
 Loading Textures...
 Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/bell_church.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/fuse.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_underwater.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_drown_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds_many.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_ocean_waves.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_river.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_seagulls.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_fly.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_roof.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_stone.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_local_mill.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_19.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_20.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_07.wav
[close]
Wow, you seem to be missing a lot of assorted sounds for some reason. I would recommend either reinstall or re-downloading the .exe and then finally applying the hotfix.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 12:21:20 pm »
Alright, i'll give the mediafire mirror a go. I had a friend complain that the installer was saying there were files missing. We both used the Moddb mirror.

EDIT: Just tried the mediafire version, still getting the same issue with missing files, i'll just presume it's down to my ram being used up to the point that the program's unable to find the files, sort of like a "hands full" thing. Granted i'm just presuming this, i'm no tech wizard.  :P
rgl_log
Starting new log file.

-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 2130MB/3323MB

-- GPU:

Processing Ini File {
 Num Hints =  0
 Scan Module Sounds =  1

Loading Music...
 Loading Textures...
 Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_underwater.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds_many.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_ocean_waves.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_river.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_seagulls.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_fly.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_roof.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_stone.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_local_mill.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_scot_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_scot_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_19.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_20.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_07.wav
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yellow_leaf_a
[close]

EDIT2.0: Friend managed to get his working by using the Mega Download, going to give that a try.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:19:41 pm by Wigster600 »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 06:21:51 pm »
Hmm I wonder if the mirrors can become 'corrupted' ala missing files included because of high download traffic. Moddb usually gets this problem a lot.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 07:28:12 pm »
Using MEGA to download hasn't worked, same issue still persists where the program has a runtime error on "Loading settings data", i'd reckon it's just my RAM at this point.
rlg_log
Starting new log file.

-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 1829MB/3323MB

-- GPU:

Processing Ini File {
 Num Hints =  0
 Scan Module Sounds =  1

Loading Music...
 Loading Textures...
 Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/thunder_lightning_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/bell_church.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_underwater.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_birds_many.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_ocean_waves.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_river.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_seagulls.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_fly.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_roof.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_rain_stone.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/ambient_local_mill.ogg Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_jap_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_scot_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_scot_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_us_native_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/man_shout_brit_medic_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_brit_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_11.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_12.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_13.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_14.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_15.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_16.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_17.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_18.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_19.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_french_20.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_08.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_09.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_prus_10.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_01.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_jap_07.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_02.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_03.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_04.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_05.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_06.wav Sound file could not be found: Modules/Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism/Sounds/woman_shout_us_07.wav
rgl_post_warning_line: get_object failed for mesh: prt_mesh_yellow_leaf_a
[close]

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 03:47:48 pm »
Bump (sorry for double post), managed to fix it for myself by fiddling about with launcher config settings. It still has a runtime error occasionally, but it takes time to happen and I can get a few good games in.

Launcher config settings
Game tab:
Hide blood - off
Enable cheats - off

Graphics tab:
Pixel shaders - on
Vertical sync - on
Load textures on demand - on
(other settings in the graphics tab are up to you, I don't think they affect the mod in how it runs much.)

Audio tab: all options optional, but I only have sound variation ticked.

Advanced tab:
Enable edit mode - off
Force single threading - off
[close]

Hope this helps some of you.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2016, 09:28:36 pm »
Good to hear you managed to get it working. Was it a specific launcher setting or just messing with the options in general fixed it for you?