Which team are you?

Team Instinct (Yellow)
17 (37%)
Team Mystic (Blue)
15 (32.6%)
Team Valor (Red)
14 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 17716 times)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
Pokemon GO
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:20:47 am »
With the release of Pokemon GO, i want to use this thread to share some of the cool experiences or catches that you made!

Just today, i had a really cool experience with the game.
    So, my friend and i finish working out at the gym and we head down to an area where a guy put a lure down. We sit there for a bit and catch some high cp pokemon (Pikachu was in area, couldn't find it) when this guy drives down in his car and asks if we're playing Pokemon GO. We say yes and he tells us about this Poke gym not too far away that has some pretty low lever Pokemon in it. We decide to start walking over there and meet around 20 other people who are walking around playing the game. These exchanges are quick, but i think it's really unique to see people being active and friendly because of the game. Anyways, we head over to the gym which is located on a local park and its occupied by the Red Team (My friend is Blue and i'm Yellow). Since my friend already owns a few gyms he decides to help me win this one. It was pretty easy to capture, but as we're about to take the gym some guy rides up in his scooter to the park and sits on the bench behind us. We both assumed he was here for the gym, but it was 2v1 so we thought we had it under control. About 1 minute later the same guy in the car earlier jogs up beside us and says he's team Red and is going to take the gym. Scooter boy is also team Red, and from their banter i'm pretty sure they're Pokemon were better than ours. I already captured the gym for Team Yellow wasn't looking forward to reviving more of my pokemon to battle these guys. However, as we were getting ready 3 kids (looked to be around 14) run up to the bench next to us and ask if we're playing. We all say yes and we can tell shits about to go down. Luckily for me however, those three were all Team Yellow (finally found some), and they planned to help protect the gym. Unfortunately, my friend and i needed to head back so we say our farewells and headed off (One of the Team Yellow kids had a CP 700 Vaporeon, so i think they captured it). On the way back we found some decent Pokemon, but nothing noteworthy.
    Pokemon GO is a great excuse to quit NW and go outside, so i highly recommend it to everyone. Please share your experiences here as well  ;D
#TeamInstinct

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Pokemon GO
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 07:29:33 am »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:51:29 am »
Downloaded Pokemon go. Caught some Pokemon while walking my dog. Came home. Deleted the app and went back to being lazy
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

AeroNinja

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 07:18:57 pm »
Fuck

this

shit

Spoiler
[close]

Nock

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 02:19:03 pm »
This game gives cancer

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 02:44:11 pm »
Fuck this game, go out for a real reason but stop this cancer.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 02:46:10 pm »
Great game!

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 02:47:26 pm »
Is there actually any other country than USA and UK which cares about Pokemon?

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 02:49:12 pm »
The Netherlands for sure and I bet a whole lot of other countries.

AeroNinja

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 03:59:17 pm »
I like Pikachu... But that is all.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 04:32:36 pm »
lol don't get the hate for the game. If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't whine like a baby. back. BITCH

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 04:59:53 pm »
I caught 40 Pokemon without leaving my bedroom, I don't think I'm playing it right

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 06:32:06 pm »
lol don't get the hate for the game. If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't whine like a baby. back. BITCH
They hate it because they actually have to go outside and talk to people (banter). I mean sure, its kinda silly to go outside and try to catch a virtual animal, but its fun to play if you just happen to be outside. Its also 10x better if you have friends.

AeroNinja

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 06:34:06 pm »
football.   Football is fun outside with friends and contains no random bullshit. :P