Author Topic: 94th Regiment of Foot - Scotch Brigade  (Read 31196 times)

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 94th Regiment of Foot - Scotch Brigade
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2016, 01:17:21 pm »

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2016, 01:48:23 pm »
2 Spartans commenting within the same minute oh yes here comes the salt I love it

Yes this is definitely salt.

Not the fact that we simply dislike you due to your obnoxious attitude you've displayed to others aswell as your perseverance in stealing as many members as possible from other regiments (how many spartans have you tried to recruit already? Heard that it was six or something), and use invites in matches that are supposed to be fun just because you want to win so badly.

There, I've said all I want to say. Have a good day all. I'm done here.

Invites? Is that the best you can make up aha you still doing the whole "Dust steals my members and brings invites" that got old a while ago buddy.

Just because it's an old tradition of yours, it doesn't make it any more palatable than before.

Munj lad you know this is a game yeah your making it out like I'm stealing nukes from North Korea

In your case, it's more like a gypsy stealing wallets from innocent people. Also please speak coherent English, we aren't all pikeys on this forum.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:21:00 pm by Munj »

Offline NoXic

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2016, 02:18:17 pm »
salty cunts u all are!11

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2016, 02:20:46 pm »
2 Spartans commenting within the same minute oh yes here comes the salt I love it

Not the fact that we simply dislike you due to your obnoxious attitude you've displayed to others aswell as your perseverance in stealing as many members as possible from other regiments (how many spartans have you tried to recruit already? Heard that it was six or something), and use invites in matches that are supposed to be fun just because you want to win so badly.

Invites? Is that the best you can make up aha you still doing the whole "Dust steals my members and brings invites" that got old a while ago buddy.

Just because it's an old tradition of yours, it doesn't make it any more palatable than before.

Munj lad you know this is a game yeah your making it out like I'm stealing nukes from North Korea

In your case, it's more like a gypsy stealing wallets from a innocent people. Also please speak coherent English, we aren't all pikeys on this forum.

Dammm Daniel back at it again with the great comebacks!

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2016, 02:21:50 pm »

In your case, it's more like a gypsy stealing wallets from a innocent people. Also please speak coherent English, we aren't all pikeys on this forum.

Dammm Daniel back at it again with the great comebacks!

Glad we agree on something then.

Offline 18e Official

• Second Lieutenant
  • 18e de Ligne
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2016, 02:54:00 pm »
Delete this post plox it was accident
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:57:03 pm by 18e Official »

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2016, 03:32:26 pm »
More and More Salt lads at end of the day it is a game people walking around with their 5k posts (Caz) having ago at someone over a forums is a bit gay nobody cares about your opinions kids so go cry me a river.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2016, 03:46:59 pm »
More and More Salt lads at end of the day it is a game people walking around with their 5k posts (Caz) having ago at someone over a forums is a bit gay nobody cares about your opinions kids so go cry me a river.
Okay.

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2016, 04:21:54 pm »
I always knew Dust had a shitty reputation :( :( :(

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 12, 2016, 04:26:28 pm »

Cute you still use "gay" as an insult  ;D ;D 8) 8)

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2016, 04:46:49 pm »

Chieef knows. Using "gay" as an insult is about as good as trying to get my grandma to play football, it's shit. The shit memes on this forum is why I don't play this pile of fucking aids anymore. Jesus.

Oh, and for the record: Haven't got anything against any of you spanners. The autism of recent comments attracted me.

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2016, 04:48:20 pm »

Still smashing your pc when you don't get promoted ;D

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2016, 04:48:52 pm »
The autism of recent comments attracted me.

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2016, 05:39:55 pm »

No clue what ur on about, wash ur face pls u have too much acne

Nice grandad :)

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2016, 05:47:41 pm »

No clue what ur on about, wash ur face pls u have too much acne

Nice grandad :)

You know people are doing well in life when they mock peoples dead family members, what a joke aha.