Author Topic: Diversey's new YouTube channel  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Diversey

• Sergeant Major
  • better than ur reg
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 54e Col Diversey
  • Side: Confederacy
Diversey's new YouTube channel
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:42:38 pm »
Hello everyone, I'd like to share my YouTube channel with everyone. I have created 2 videos so far and I'm looking for expand to 100 subscribers by the end of the month, I will be releasing 1 video every 2 days, the channel is not just gameplay posted without any editing, I spend around 2 hours editing each one of my videos to keep the entertaining and on topic. The channel is based around comedy, making people laugh and keeping them entertained(cut me some slack, these are my first videos and I understand that they are not perfectly edited, give me some time). If you're interested in the work I do and the content I create I would like to encourage everyone to subscribe. Thank you!

LINKS:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:53:32 am by Diversey »

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Diversey's new YouTube channel
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 08:52:20 pm »
You'll never find me being this nice. think of yourself lucky
as far as constructive criticism goes I have a few things I'd like to gloss over

First of all, statistically, within the first 5-10 seconds of a video a person decides if they want to watch it or not. Lets keep this in mind.
You've said your channel is based around comedy, but there was nothing inherantly funny about you saying bitch over and over for around 3 minutes.
Unfortunately your microphone is insanely quiet, I had to strain in order to hear anything you were saying.

In order to create a youtube channel which you hope will "Grow to 100 subscibers by the end of the month", you need to create either unique, original, interesting or funny content, do you believe yours fits in any of these brackets?

Stop trying to be the next insane 'Pewdiepie', find something you like or enjoy about playing games thats new, make it something someone wants to watch. You need to give a person reason to watch your Rust video rather than actually play Rust.

I'm not trying to be a cunt, rather a realist. GL for the future, hope this helps.

Offline Diversey

• Sergeant Major
  • better than ur reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 12:18:56 am »
as far as constructive criticism goes I have a few things I'd like to gloss over

First of all, statistically, within the first 5-10 seconds of a video a person decides if they want to watch it or not. Lets keep this in mind.
You've said your channel is based around comedy, but there was nothing inherantly funny about you saying bitch over and over for around 3 minutes.
Unfortunately your microphone is insanely quiet, I had to strain in order to hear anything you were saying.

In order to create a youtube channel which you hope will "Grow to 100 subscibers by the end of the month", you need to create either unique, original, interesting or funny content, do you believe yours fits in any of these brackets?

Stop trying to be the next insane 'Pewdiepie', find something you like or enjoy about playing games thats new, make it something someone wants to watch. You need to give a person reason to watch your Rust video rather than actually play Rust.

I'm not trying to be a cunt, rather a realist. GL for the future, hope this helps.
I appreciate your criticism and I will sure fix most of these problems in my next video, I started working recently, hopefully on my next paycheck I will be getting Blue Yeti microphone, a new graphics card and a processor. Also you mentioned my videos not being funny, whenever I find myself recording I'm very shy and slow to express myself, when I pump more videos out I will let my true self come out and hopefully the videos will become a lot better. Again thank you for your criticism and support in a way.

Offline Diversey

• Sergeant Major
  • better than ur reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 03:33:19 am »
NEW VIDEO OUT

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 03:38:33 pm »

I appreciate your criticism and I will sure fix most of these problems in my next video, I started working recently, hopefully on my next paycheck I will be getting Blue Yeti microphone, a new graphics card and a processor. Also you mentioned my videos not being funny, whenever I find myself recording I'm very shy and slow to express myself, when I pump more videos out I will let my true self come out and hopefully the videos will become a lot better. Again thank you for your criticism and support in a way.
diversey since when were you funny ? <3

Offline Diversey

• Sergeant Major
  • better than ur reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 08:33:35 pm »

diversey since when were you funny ? <3
Since I heard that the only way to seduce your mother is to make her laugh.

<3

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 09:06:32 pm »
Oh damn I just got roasted like a Jew in a concentration camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Diversey