Author Topic: Legio XIII: Pia Fidelis  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Legio XIII: Pia Fidelis
« on: April 24, 2016, 11:23:37 pm »

The Faithful and Loyal

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:12:01 pm by Lewdalicious Izu »
I like working on Servers.

Intel® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline World_Edit_XIII

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Legio XIII: Pia Fidelis
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 11:23:55 pm »
~Reserved~

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:50 am »
Good luck !!
Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 12:15:19 pm »
gl
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 07:12:18 pm »
Thanks =] Added the Rank Structure.

Intel® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline Faze

• First Lieutenant
  • 46e ; Sultans , Faze Clan xdptdr
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 46e_Col_Faze
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2016, 07:58:20 pm »
Good luck !
Coucou, ça te dis un morceau de pain?

AeroNinja

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 08:06:07 pm »
Idk how you do it, but that logo looks dank af.

Best of luck bud. :)

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2016, 10:29:48 pm »
Interesting idea being a Roman legion for NW apart from Legio XIII wasn't Pia Fidelis mate, it was Gemina. Served from late Republican Rome under Caesar and was reconstituted by Augustus. One of the last legions to be disbanded.

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 10:56:15 pm »
Interesting idea being a Roman legion for NW apart from Legio XIII wasn't Pia Fidelis mate, it was Gemina. Served from late Republican Rome under Caesar and was reconstituted by Augustus. One of the last legions to be disbanded.

Actually Gemina aka "The twin" (since 31 BC) was also nicknamed Pia Fidelis, "Faithful and loyal" while Legio VII Claudia was officially named Pia Fidelis; so I removed the Gemina name and replaced it with its nickname because it sounds better as the tag line meaning (that's why its Legio XIII: Pia Fidelis though the logo probably should be updated to represent that its using a nickname rather then it being an official name).

Plus its a Regiment on a Napoleonic Wars game, who cares if its completely historically accurate anyway so as long as it looks/sounds cool
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:58:40 pm by Lewdalicious Izu »

Offline Chad

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chad
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 11:56:17 pm »
Good Luck!  :)

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 07:06:21 pm »

Actually Gemina aka "The twin" (since 31 BC) was also nicknamed Pia Fidelis, "Faithful and loyal" while Legio VII Claudia was officially named Pia Fidelis; so I removed the Gemina name and replaced it with its nickname because it sounds better as the tag line meaning (that's why its Legio XIII: Pia Fidelis though the logo probably should be updated to represent that its using a nickname rather then it being an official name).

Plus its a Regiment on a Napoleonic Wars game, who cares if its completely historically accurate anyway so as long as it looks/sounds cool
Fair enough. Either way you look at it, interesting idea. Best of luck!

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 10:49:10 pm »
Sadly a collective decision was made that it was time to call an end to trying to make a Regiment work, be it as Legio XIII or as Rose of Elexora and thus the run has been ended. All of the 30+ members of Rose of Elexora/Legio XIII are now officially released and welcome to join any Regiment they wish. Ultimately I feel confident that we have lasted longer then many expected us too and even though our reputation may not have been the best among our fellow regiments, we had a decent run and gained many friends along the way.

So all I can say is thanks to those who where apart of Rose of Elexora along the way and those who followed us to the finish.