Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298833 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
What abboit adding the 15th admins to the global banlist? Dodo plox  :D

But that only affects a few servers and the only other server I have played on in months was FH Zombies to help kill humanity during the Great Zombie Wars of Russia, so lol
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Harvain seems a lot cooler now than when he banned me. <3<3<3 call me

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

But that only affects a few servers and the only other server I have played on in months was FH Zombies to help kill humanity during the Great Zombie Wars of Russia, so lol

I'm sure if you just quit masturbating in spectator and dealt with the many sapper trolls you'd be in everyone's good book  ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:02:53 pm by GovernorRickPerry »

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union

I'm sure if you just quick masturbating in spectator and dealt with the many sapper trolls you'd be in everyone's good book  ;)

They don't give a shit if they're in your good book. Displaying your salt on this thread is not going to get any of you unbanned.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile

I'm sure if you just quick masturbating in spectator and dealt with the many sapper trolls you'd be in everyone's good book  ;)

They don't give a shit if they're in your good book. Displaying your salt on this thread is not going to get any of you unbanned.

Woops, I meant "quit".

Oh and you need to like, be quiet bro, I'm not banned. Just giving some advice.

Love, Rick xxxx

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Woops, I meant "quit".

Love, Rick xxxx

For every sapper troll banned, another 3 takes their place. I banned 20 sapper trolls on Monday alone. And that's after not having to perma-ban anyone in a week lol Maybe if you took screenshots of said, "Trolls" you could be even more helpful than thinking about me masturbating, ya fuckin' pervert!

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile

Woops, I meant "quit".

Love, Rick xxxx

For every sapper troll banned, another 3 takes their place. I banned 20 sapper trolls on Monday alone. And that's after not having to perma-ban anyone in a week lol Maybe if you took screenshots of said, "Trolls" you could be even more helpful than thinking about me masturbating, ya fuckin' pervert!

It's a thought that never leaves my mind.

But anyways, I did start screenshotting them but there's too many. Thanks for doing what you can. 95% are Russian, but we won't go into that for the sake of those racism claims against me.

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [21e] Arkham
Hello 15th. My name is Crusader Lt.Col of the 20th. We love playing on your server. we form recruitment lines on there all the time and today harvain even Banzai'd with us in spirit. one of my members was accidently banned by an admin and hasnt been unbanned since. I would very much appreciate it if he could be unbanned so that ALL of the regiment may participate in this great server. If you decide to unban him his id is 766144. Thank you

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Hello 15th. My name is Crusader Lt.Col of the 20th. We love playing on your server. we form recruitment lines on there all the time and today harvain even Banzai'd with us in spirit. one of my members was accidently banned by an admin and hasnt been unbanned since. I would very much appreciate it if he could be unbanned so that ALL of the regiment may participate in this great server. If you decide to unban him his id is 766144. Thank you

Probably was a temp-ban, just 1 hour.

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Probably was a temp-ban, just 1 hour.

He has tried multiple days to connect. I believe it was a Perm

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
updated

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Has the member been unbanned?

Offline ZetaPrime

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
can i get an answer on his unban plz?

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
Zeta....they don't do unbans it says it in the fucking title......and edit your posts don't make two.