Author Topic: Post here if looking for a Regiment or Members.  (Read 41269 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Post here if looking for a Regiment or Members.
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2015, 09:54:14 pm »
I'm interested in joining a regiment and I don't really care if Union or Confederate, but NA only. Would open up to EU, but I live in the West coast of the United States so ping and attending would be quite an issue for me. I'm open for Monday-Thursdays only as NW takes up my Friday-Sundays as of this moment. If you're interested in enlisting me contact me on steam and we could talk.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsGlennTho
click here to join the 84th

Offline Napoleon23

• Corporal
  • Colonel, 36th Virginia Infantry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoleon
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2015, 03:56:08 pm »
Jin my regiment the 36th Virginia Infantry. We have many events each week, but we are Eastern Time. Add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008313387/
Onward! For Old Virginia!                                   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379080363

Offline vtz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Looking for a regiment
« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2015, 05:47:23 pm »
Hey, I'm looking for a NaS regiment. It can't be part of DA and it should start battles before 9 pm GMT (i.e. 8pm or 7pm and so on). What's more, it should play on European servers, as I need a good ping.
If you know such a reg, please pm me. Thanks :)
Basically, I'm a mature person with an immature voice.

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2015, 07:11:02 pm »
For some action pack fun in NaS join the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment! We have many fun on the UA and we get to experience what it is like when we shoot the enemy right in the head. So join us for some fun high impact shooting in NaS. Enlist today! Join the 11thNY! Our events every week friday, and saturday 9 pm gmt to 10 pm, or 4 pm EST to 5 PM EST!

11thNY_Maj_Dominic: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112562820/
11thNY_Sgt_Takeo: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139408531/
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline GreatKhanMatt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2015, 10:08:42 pm »

In-Game Name: Matty
Steam Name: MattyBlue99
Timezone: GMT
Faction: CSA
Past Regiment Experience (If applicable): Ive been in many regiments ever since mount and musket
Age (Optional): 16
Notes: I would like to be in a reg that does events on fridays, because i couldn't make most Saturdays or Sundays.

Offline happyman155

• Private
    • View Profile
    • Les Gardes Suisses Website
  • Nick: 1stMA_Col_Michael_Kelly
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2015, 05:27:48 pm »
1st Regiment Massachusetts Infantry

You can apply by adding [Suisse]NDog or Killah540eadshot on Steam or fill the application

Application Format
Steam Profile Link:
Previous Regiments(optional):

TeamSpeak3 Server
ts24.freets3.net:10217

Roster

Colonel Evan Ragarson
Lieutenant Colonel Michael Kelly
Major Robert Kelly

Ranks

Officers:                                                       Non Commissiond Officers:                          Enlisted:                                     
Colonel                                                         Sergeant Major                                           Private 1st Class
Lieutenant Colonel                                         Quarter Master Sergeant                             Private                                             
Major                                                            1st Sergeant                                              Recruit                                             
Captain                                                         Staff Sergeant
1st Lieutenant                                                Sergeant
2nd Lieutenant                                               Corporal

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:01:25 pm by happyman155 »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2015, 07:29:18 pm »
I'm interested in joining a regiment and I don't really care if Union or Confederate, but NA only. Would open up to EU, but I live in the West coast of the United States so ping and attending would be quite an issue for me. I'm open for Monday-Thursdays only as NW takes up my Friday-Sundays as of this moment. If you're interested in enlisting me contact me on steam and we could talk.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsGlennTho

No longer looking, thanks everyone!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2015, 12:24:06 am »

Regimental History:
    The origin of the term came from the "Tiger Rifles," a volunteer company raised in the New Orleans area as part of Major Chatham Roberdeau Wheat's 1st Special Battalion, Louisiana Volunteer Infantry (2nd Louisiana Battalion). A large number of the men were foreign-born, particularly Irish Americans, many from the city's wharves and docks. Many men had previous military experience in local militia units or as filibusters. They (and the regiments that later became known as the Tigers) were organized and trained at Camp Moore.

The famous filibuster Roberdeau Wheat, returning from Italy in the spring of 1861, intended to raise a company of New Orleans troops and then a full regiment for Confederate service. And once he proved his mettle in battle, he’d no doubt gain a brigadier’s star. As such, on April 18, 1861, just a few days after U.S. Fort Sumter was attacked by Confederate forces in an expression of their sovereign rights, the New Orleans Daily Crescent carried the following announcement: "We understand that our friend, Gen. C.R. Wheat, is about to raise a company of volunteers, to serve in the Army of Louisiana. His headquarters are on 64 [Saint] Charles [Street], where we advise all friends of a glorious cause to repair and enlist."

Wheat called his company the "Old Dominion Guards" to commemorate his native state’s (Virginia) recent secession from the United States to join the Southern Confederacy. With the help of Obedia Plummer Miller, a well-established New Orleans attorney, Wheat quickly recruited fifty or so men to his company, mostly expatriate Virginians, men like Henry S. Carey, a relative of Thomas Jefferson’s, Richard Dickinson, who would become Wheat’s adjutant, and Bruce Putnam, a towering man who became Wheat’s intimidating sergeant major.

24-25 June 1861: " These men were a hard lot, and when they reached the camp at Manassas on freight car was pretty nearly full of men under arrest for disorderly conduct, drunkenness, etc., most of whom were bucked and gagged as some my men reported who were at the station when they arrived. " {Withers, Robert Enoch, Autobiography of an Octogenarian, 1907}

23 May 1862: " I shall never forget the style in which Wheat's Battalion passed us … Their peculiar Zouave dress, light stripped, baggy pants, bronzed & desperate faces & wild excitement made up a glorious picture. " {Cambell Brown, quoted in Jones, Terry, Wheat's Tigers, Pg. 57}

Event Days
Tuesday: Training/Linebattle 7:30 PM EST

Thursday:Training/Linebattle 7:30 PM EST

Saturday:Training/Linebattle 7:30 PM EST

Sunday: Training/Linebattle 3:30 PM EST

Sunday: Training/Linebattle 7:30 PM EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Steam Group!

Signed,
5thLA_Glenn

Offline Scott

• Corporal
  • America. Fuk yea.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scott
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2016, 02:55:36 am »
Hello anyone searching for regiments in the Eastern US or US at all. If you are interested go and join my regiment The 111th New York Infantry. Add me on steam and more info will be given. We are recruiting and please enjoy your stay. We are looking to join the UA or DA.

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2016, 03:25:42 am »
11th new york is recruiting fine men! Add me on steam Anakin ( old name is dominic98 ) picture US flag and eagle. we got events every week friday saturday 4 pm est / 9 pm gmt!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:47:54 pm by ThePatriot98 »
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline 67thAF_Rep

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2016, 03:42:45 pm »
41st Is looking for some new recruits.

Forum Post

Some Signatures

Spoiler

[close]

Add Me On Steam To Join
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:45:11 pm by 67thAF_Rep »

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
  • CSA? more like CSGAY HEYYO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: >Can't Handle the Bantz
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2016, 09:36:01 am »
The 1st Minnesota has just newly reformed and we got really good numbers for events, any new recruits would be most appreciated.
Contact Info:
Steam: Michaelsmithern

and if you're interested please sign up on our Enjin and contact the steam profile listed above
Enjin:http://1stminnesota.enjin.com/
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 05:32:25 pm by michaelsmithern »
Your mom gay

Offline 9threpomen

• Sergeant
  • My equals are none.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Repo
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2016, 12:40:11 pm »

The 9th Texas Infantry are looking for new recruits!

We are a Texas regiment made from steel.

Do you got it in you to join a disciplined and fun regiment? Add RepoNL on steam!

See you on the battlefield, soldier!

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2016, 02:13:53 am »
Im looking for a NA regiment, preferably Confederate sided, however I wont even consider joining a strict regiment. Regiment must be relaxed and fun.

I got over 3000 hours on Warband, tons of NW experience including tournies and other

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028933820
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:23:20 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Jonny Powers

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2016, 12:39:03 am »
Im looking for a NA regiment, preferably Confederate sided, however I wont even consider joining a strict regiment. Regiment must be relaxed and fun.

I got over 3000 hours on Warband, tons of NW experience including tournies and other

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028933820

Just shot you a friend request!  :D