The 14th Light Dragoons was created early 2016. We are a dedicated regiment, and we build up on the respect from each of our teammates. The 14th was formed shortly before the 4e Ligne was disbanded. The 14th Light Dragoons is made of former 4e members, and it surpasses the 4e with expectations that it would've never reached. The 14th still keeps the same values and traditions that the 4e once had and formed a fresh regiment named, The 14th Light Dragoons.We are a identified as cavalry unit that is disciplined and serious. We build a formidable regiment on this basis. The 14th Light Dragoons is all about having fun. This means that our regiment will NOT be made of strict rules or principles. Ultimately, people play this game to have fun. So, we're looking for people who, in the worst scenario, can come out on top, and are deadly in a skilled environment. Also, you must remain loyal and attend as many events as you can. If you meet this criteria then you are PERFECT for our regiment.To join our regiment, you must contact us through our steam group where you can talk to one of the members in our regiment who will be willing to help you. There is no age limit. We invite all new players to join the regiment so that we can help improve and to lead them to be the best they can be.
Schedule Main Contacts Tags And Banners
Monday - Line Battle @8:00PM EST Regiment leader - KayNeumark Primary Officer - w0rld 14thLD_Rank_Name
Secondary Officer - Knives
Tuesday - Mandatory Training @8:00PM EST
Wednesday - Line Battle @8:00PM EST
Thursday - Line Battle @8:00PM EST
Friday - Free Day @8:00PM EST
Rules and Regulations
1. No trolling or harassment in-game or on TeamSpeak. No spamming, insulting behaviour, any kind of discrimination, racism, bigotry, making unwanted noises, etc.
2. Be respectful to everyone, including opponents. Do not trash talk other regiments or players and do not ever retaliate to insults or to being team killed. Stay cool.
3. Follow Orders. Do not contest the orders of the officer. If you disagree with an order, wait until the event is over and ask to speak with the officer that was leading.
4. All members should make a conscious effort to attend all events possible. Attendance rating is certainly a factor when promotions and demotions are considered.
5. Try to recruit at least one person every month! If we get 10 applications and only 5 of them are any good, that still makes us 5 men stronger!
6. If you have issues with anyone in the regiment, then you should contact Kay first. If you cannot talk with him, speak with w0rld .
1808 - The regiment went to join Wellington's Army in the Iberian Peninsula following some time spent in England
1813 - The regiment captured a silver chamberpot belonging to King Joseph Bonaparte, brother of the Emperor Napoleon, which resulted in the regimental nickname of "The Emperor's Chambermaids".
1814 - The regiment went back to England at the end of the Peninsula War, but had to find two squadrons to send to North America.
1815 - Took part in the Battle of New Orleans on 8 January 1815. Due to the action in North America the regiment took no part in the Waterloo Campaign.
Thank you for reading our forum! If you have any questions regarding the regiment, please refer to our main contacts above and we will feel free to answer them!