Author Topic: European Community Lists - Another List Added!  (Read 181914 times)

Tournesol

Re: European Community Lists
« Reply #180 on: January 17, 2016, 12:22:13 pm »
Herishey 94 wtf ??

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: January 17, 2016, 01:22:32 pm »
The 69 troll Rating for gunzo on a serious note Is actually pretty accurate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #182 on: January 17, 2016, 01:23:57 pm »
The 69 troll Rating for gunzo on a serious note Is actually pretty accurate
Had to be included tho, didn't he.  ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #183 on: January 17, 2016, 01:30:19 pm »
Where's EpicxPizza and me when people like Monsnic, 5pp Bob aswell as a few others are on it?  :p
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:08:06 pm by Alator »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 17, 2016, 02:12:55 pm »
You guys are fairly new to the community, as opposed to those two who have been around for quite a while.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #185 on: January 17, 2016, 02:18:29 pm »
Where's EpicxPizza and me when people like Monsnic, 5pp Bob aswell as a few others are on it?  :p
QQ me 2, gimme atleast 40 rating plox

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 17, 2016, 02:49:01 pm »
Are the regiments meant to be most recent...

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2016, 02:55:25 pm »
You guys are fairly new to the community, as opposed to those two who have been around for quite a while.

Fair enough, thought this was more about actual melee capability rather than how long you've been around, seeing as there is several that I'd say that me and pizza are better than. Even a few I would say arent even particularly hard to kill. x)

(Though to be absolutely fair, I have been around for over a year, and Pizza closer to two. ;p)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:06:01 pm by Alator »

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »

Fair enough, thought this was more about actual melee capability rather than how long you've been around, seeing as there is several that I'd say that me and pizza are better than. Even a few I would say arent even hard to kill.

(Though to be absolutely fair, I have been around for over a year, and Pizza closer to two. ;p)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2016, 03:11:44 pm »
Regiments are what we assumed people associated themselves with.

Fair enough, thought this was more about actual melee capability rather than how long you've been around, seeing as there is several that I'd say that me and pizza are better than. Even a few I would say arent even hard to kill.

Some of these won't be "hard to kill" now, people like Akame for example were very good a few years back, but if he comes on now he isn't so much.

AeroNinja

« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2016, 03:18:49 pm »
Akame was a beast.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2016, 04:10:47 pm »

Some of these won't be "hard to kill" now, people like Akame for example were very good a few years back, but if he comes on now he isn't so much.

The people I referred to are in tier 3, I know that Akame for example was very good. Those I talked about are people that are active and I have fought recently x)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2016, 04:43:04 pm »

The people I referred to are in tier 3, I know that Akame for example was very good. Those I talked about are people that are active and I have fought recently x)
Some of those that are "active" are still not what they used to be before, and from what I've seen you get good scores on the Groupfighting Server, but this list doesn't just take into account the Groupfighting Server.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2016, 04:44:47 pm »
He probably means me  8)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2016, 04:47:21 pm »
He probably means me  8)

probably, cant even spam attack...