Author Topic: European Community Lists - Another List Added!  (Read 181504 times)

Haze

Re: European Community Lists - Current List Added!
« Reply #1050 on: July 16, 2016, 06:38:05 pm »
the best way for completing this list is to wait until end of RGL . I know that 80% of you guys are in some reg that participate in RGL . So we should wait and do it after we´ll finish RGL . We could post screens of scoreboard after every match of RGL in that thread and that could helps us to see who was carrying and who dont even play anymore :)
I think if you guys really want the most fair way to make such list ,we better start think about make a performance system (like tennis ATP ranking system), and not a biaised skill list based on personal opinion (it is simply not possible to do it objectively).Well then if ppl want a fair performance system it has to be  like NA , only take in consideration Gold,Silver,Bronze medals in duel or groupfighting tournament/league since 6/7 month. (without care about regimental tourney like rgl/nwl as it's not really representative and more dedicated to regimental ranking).

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1051 on: July 16, 2016, 06:39:39 pm »
I may not be super good at duel but Im a teamplayer . And I can not really understand why you Nock started a shitstorm saying Im shit you are better plus accusing Kore to be childish yet you are being total kid by trying to humiliate others calling other people shit etc. Good luck in real life , sore loser
Disappointed how no one can actually read my description apparently, good lord.
You're all autistic apparently.
I'm just here to tilt and taunt to create salt, and it always work. You all have an opinion of yourself way higher than it actually is, and it's always funny to see how it is easy to create drama on this kind of thread. Somehow, people still takes this game seriously and it still surprise me.

Nock, can I touch your beak?
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1052 on: July 16, 2016, 06:40:18 pm »
the best way for completing this list is to wait until end of RGL . I know that 80% of you guys are in some reg that participate in RGL . So we should wait and do it after we´ll finish RGL . We could post screens of scoreboard after every match of RGL in that thread and that could helps us to see who was carrying and who dont even play anymore :)
I think if you guys really want the most fair way to make such list ,we better start think about make a performance system (like tennis ATP ranking system), and not a biaised skill list based on personal opinion (it is simply not possible to do it objectively).Well then if ppl want a fair performance system it has to be  like NA , only take in consideration Gold,Silver,Bronze medals in duel or groupfighting tournament/league since 6/7 month. (without care about regimental tourney like rgl/nwl as it's not really representative and more dedicated to regimental ranking).

There would be like 12 people in the list then xD
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Nock

« Reply #1053 on: July 16, 2016, 06:40:52 pm »
I may not be super good at duel but Im a teamplayer . And I can not really understand why you Nock started a shitstorm saying Im shit you are better plus accusing Kore to be childish yet you are being total kid by trying to humiliate others calling other people shit etc. Good luck in real life , sore loser
Disappointed how no one can actually read my description apparently, good lord.
You're all autistic apparently.
I'm just here to tilt and taunt to create salt, and it always work. You all have an opinion of yourself way higher than it actually is, and it's always funny to see how it is easy to create drama on this kind of thread. Somehow, people still takes this game seriously and it still surprise me.

Nock, can I touch your beak?
touch me where u want bby

Offline NoXic

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 16, 2016, 06:40:59 pm »
aaaaaa

Haze

« Reply #1055 on: July 16, 2016, 06:50:47 pm »

There would be like 12 people in the list then xD
naa,it would be about 20-30 players  (groupfighting make few ppl winning),but at least its make Elite tier/tier1/tier 2 fair,you can't do more fair.
And bobertini still can make a big tier 3 list for at least no bronze medals winner.

Tournesol

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1060 on: July 16, 2016, 07:04:16 pm »
Stark are you the pleb I kept on kicking in the CZE - SWE match? Nice spot.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 16, 2016, 07:06:37 pm »
Cheers.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1062 on: July 16, 2016, 07:12:46 pm »

fwuffy 82
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1063 on: July 16, 2016, 07:14:30 pm »

fwuffy 82
I know right? Doesn't make sense at all, I wanna be overrated like Starkerino.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 16, 2016, 07:15:53 pm »
Yeah i mean if you can kick, and then do fuck all for an entire match should defo be up there  ::) ::).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 07:18:17 pm by Sturk »