Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 357377 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/19
« Reply #450 on: January 24, 2016, 05:09:11 am »
Couldn't they just use someone else's name

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline DomDowg

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #451 on: January 24, 2016, 06:08:55 am »
Community Name: DomDowg or DomDowg Gaming (Youtube)
Steam Profile (link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/DomDowg
Regiment: None (British Grenadiers EU so probably dont count and 92nd BYMS but will not attend because are to small).
Why do you want to be a referee? Becuase I would like to see the NWL fights I here they are grand.
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I have played around 800 hours of Mount&Blade Warband and Napoleonic Wars along with many different mods for Native and NW.
Admin Experience: MOV Events, Dixieland Army Events (Both As Assistant Admins), Iron Europe 2ndWG Events, Blood&Iron_Official, DA 1stUS Events on Wednesdays(All 3 as Head Admin).
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Yes I am rooting for no one and I am here to make sure everyone has great time. I would also like to record and promote these events and no bias will be shown on that accord.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #452 on: January 24, 2016, 06:11:50 am »
Nathan you're wrong by the way, NANWL has never not allowed the usage of historical names in the past, take the 92nd for example who used historical names and participated in NANWL.

Historical names aren't a really a bother and there's no point in banning them. If a regiment uses historical names they will give their roster to the NANWL staff with the historical names that they use ingame. Just because you can't tell who to "ghost" doesn't mean historical names should be banned.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

ColonelMuska

« Reply #453 on: January 24, 2016, 06:59:05 am »
Regiment: 45eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Estimated attendance: 12-18
Leader's Steam: 1st (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035654499), 2nd (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088761327), 3rd (https://steamcommunity.com/id/titanicjackdawson)
Accept rules?: Yep

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #454 on: January 24, 2016, 09:34:22 am »
Regiment: 45eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Estimated attendance: 12-18
Leader's Steam: 1st (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035654499), 2nd (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088761327), 3rd (https://steamcommunity.com/id/titanicjackdawson)
Accept rules?: Yep
ACCEPTED

On a side note, I truly don't find historic names a concern if a regiment wants to use them thats fine, HOWEVER that means on the roster the regiment leader will need to put in brackets or something, the persons steam name or a link so that we can verify who they are.  I think this is a completely agreeable solution. However the mods will talk it over and come back to you guys with a decision reached.

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eGren AdjC
« Reply #455 on: January 24, 2016, 10:04:43 am »
Nathan you're wrong by the way, NANWL has never not allowed the usage of historical names in the past, take the 92nd for example who used historical names and participated in NANWL.

Historical names aren't a really a bother and there's no point in banning them. If a regiment uses historical names they will give their roster to the NANWL staff with the historical names that they use ingame. Just because you can't tell who to "ghost" doesn't mean historical names should be banned.

Oh, last season the 91st couldn't use historical names so I thought it was against the rules. My apologies.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #456 on: January 24, 2016, 10:58:54 am »
As long as the historical names are clearly attached to players on the roster, it should not be an issue.

Not saying that I like them, but it definitely shouldnt be against the rules.

Lawbringer

« Reply #457 on: January 24, 2016, 07:10:33 pm »

Oh, last season the 91st couldn't use historical names so I thought it was against the rules. My apologies.

Actually we were allowed to use them against the 79th but a certain reg threw a little fit one match so we didn't use them one match to humor them and the ref.

Historical names aren't much different than when the PSG all used Pokemon names xd
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:12:17 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #458 on: January 24, 2016, 07:13:50 pm »

Actually we were allowed to use them against the 79th but a certain reg threw a little fit one match so we didn't use them one match to humor them and the ref.

Historical names aren't much different than when the PSG all used Pokemon names xd
hms is doing that next lb confirmed?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Lawbringer

« Reply #459 on: January 24, 2016, 07:26:23 pm »

hms is doing that next lb confirmed?

CanIBeAshKetchum

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #460 on: January 24, 2016, 08:39:01 pm »

The Anti-Ghosting tactics were real.

MEOWTH THATS RIGHT.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #461 on: January 24, 2016, 09:03:45 pm »
I think I'm in like 6 regs right now. Is that ok?

Make it 7 regs. Just joined another regiment
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:31:57 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #462 on: January 24, 2016, 09:07:22 pm »
Don't forget when 111e went as Stormtrooper's vs PSG Rebels. :P

Suns