Author Topic: Looking for A Regiment or Members? Post Here.  (Read 23101 times)

Offline Magner

• Donator
  • "When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for A Regiment or Members? Post Here.
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2022, 04:52:34 pm »

ABOUT US

The "DeKalb Rifles" are a casual (semi-historical), EU based sharpshooter/skirmisher company with experience from the Mount & Musket mod, Napoleonic Wars DLC, and its ACW mod, North & South: First Manassas.

We attend a single weekend event (Sunday, 6, 7 or 8 GMT) as sharpshooters or skirmishers depending on the event rules. For more frequent events, members are free to join other companies, with public servers recommended for practice with others. Due to our small size (15 max per event), we use a simplified rank structure to reflect a closer scale to history, with distinct responsibilities for each.
                                               HOW TO JOIN

Interested in joining the company?
'Request to Join' our Steam Group

We use Discord for voice communication, with a general FAQ, field guide and company mod pack (WIP) on our server.

Offline Legionpvps

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [16thME] Col. Legionpvps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2022, 09:05:51 am »

16th Maine Volunteer Infantry

Enlist Now!
Battle of Antietam Battle of Gettysburg
Battle of Fredericksburg Battle of Chancellorsville Battle of the Wilderness
Battle of Spotsylvania Battle of Cold Harbor Siege of Petersburg

16th Maine Volunteer Infantry.

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2022, 07:35:12 pm »
Looking after regiment, add me
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline 1stSgt. R. McNish (Bobby)

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2022, 01:21:34 am »
51st NEW YORK IS NOW RECRUITING!!!
Please follow the links below for more information to enlist and join the cause!!!
1st Sergeant McNish (Bobby), 51st New York.

Offline Lord Glorfindel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2022, 02:36:54 am »
Regiment Name: The Republic of Texas

Region (EU/NA/OC/SA): North America (NA) primarily, but all are welcome.

About Us: The Republic of Texas is an up and coming unit that found it’s start in Holdfast. We are mostly casual, but we do enjoy implementing realistic themes and ideas into our community. Primarily rank structure and organization. However, RoT is not just a regiment, but a unit with the goals of fielding multiple regiments under a unified brigade (3-5 regiments).

Our Theme: Our theme is the Republic of Texas, specifically it’s professional army. Historically, Texas was a republic from 1836-1845. However, we like to think of what might have happened had Texas somehow continued as a sovereign nation. In the case of this game, a Republic of Texas in the 1860s during the US Civil War. In this alternate time period, the Republic of Texas is drawn into the Civil War by pro southern support and the expected hostility towards Texas by the Union.

What we offer: As we are just starting out in this game, we are looking for any and all enthusiastic history lovers who want to be a part of something from the start. This means there is ample opportunity for those who are willing to be active and help build up the Republic of Texas and see it to a shining future. Of course, we also offer a lot of historical enthusiasm as we do love history, even to the point of bending it a bit for a video game.

If you are interested, be sure to join via the Discord Link below and welcome to “The Grand Republic.”

Discord: https://discord.gg/dnpqbs34hf

Offline Murdoks

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Angus_Urquhart
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2022, 01:56:29 pm »
Hi everyone!

Game isn't properly out yet, but playing the demo did bring back some great memories! So, I might be willing to join a regiment.

I used to play M&B Napoleonic, in the 91st, and then in the 92nd Highlanders. I was a pretty good shooter back then, yet less efficient in melee. But I'm a fast learner, and I'm a calm player, good with team-work and following orders. I definitely won't be the one running around stupidly, but will carry my duty the best I can.

Now, I have a job, I have 3 bands, I'm learning salsa, etc.. So, to be clear, I won't be able to be online everyday, nor at every event. Don't expect me to reschedule my entire life for a game. But I'll be joining everytime I can, with great pleasure.

Last thing: I'd like to join a regiment with historical names. I don't really wanna play a historical accurate game allong with Pvt_Roxor93, or Col_Con_queef_tador.

Also, EU, and preferably Union reg.

Fuck it's good to be back. :)

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2022, 02:07:26 pm »

Looking for an NA regiment that does line infantry, sharpshooters, and has plans to do artillery?

Join the discord below by clicking the button!

Offline Armand Caulaincourt

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: L O K I
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2022, 02:20:43 am »
Le 112th Pennsylvania Infantry "Les lions de Pennsylvanie” ce régiment à été crée uniquement pour Battle Cry of Freedom.
C'est un jeux multijoueur, RPG, Simulation qui se passe pendant la guerre de sécession.
Dans ce régiment vous allez incarner un soldat de l'union qui vient de Pennsylvanie !

Histoire du Régiment:
Le 112e Régiment d'infanterie de ligne vient tout droit d'un  régiment d'Holdfast, l'Armée Napoléonienne.
Les membres de l'A/N ont été séduits par les graphismes et la physique du jeu.
De plus nous aimons explorer de nouveaux horizons afin de nous amuser et de faire connaitre notre communauté.
Nous sommes certes, des amateurs mais des passionnés d'histoire cela nous a donné envie de créer un régiment.

C'est un régiment qui a existé mais qui n'est pas de la bonne époque, en effet le régiment d'infanterie tire ses origines des unités de l'époque de la guerre Sécession !
Le 13e, 15e et 17e régiments de Pennsylvanie qui ont participé aux fameuses batailles de Bull Run, Antietam, Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, Spottsylvania.

L'objectif de ce régiment est de regrouper des joueurs franco-allemand et anglophones.
Ce régiment à pour but de recréer une atmosphère de « batailles épiques » et de « charges glorieuses » sur des champs de bataille !
Si vous souhaitez-nous rejoindre rejoignez le discord:https://discord.gg/pbJASRnQrW

The 112th Pennsylvania Infantry "Lions of Pennsylvania" this regiment was created solely for Battle Cry of Freedom.
It is a multiplayer, RPG, Simulation game that takes place during the Civil War.
In this regiment you will play as a union soldier from Pennsylvania!

History of the Regiment:

The 112th Line Infantry Regiment comes straight from a Holdfast regiment, the Napoleonic Army.
A/N members have been enamored with the game's graphics and physics.
Moreover, we like to explore new horizons in order to have fun and to make our community known.
We are certainly amateurs but we are passionate about history, which made us want to create a regiment.

It's a regiment that existed but is not from the right era, in fact the infantry regiment has its origins in units from the Civil War era!
The 13th, 15th and 17th Pennsylvania regiments which participated in the famous battles of Bull Run, Antietam, Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, Spottsylvania.

The objective of this regiment is to regroup Franco-German and Anglophone players.
This regiment aims to recreate an atmosphere of "epic battles" and "glorious charges" on the battlefields!
If you want to join us, please join the discord: https://discord.gg/pbJASRnQrW

Offline Lord Glorfindel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2022, 12:15:42 am »
**Regiment Name:** Army of the Republic of Texas

**Region (EU/NA/OC/SA):** North America (NA) primarily, but all are welcome.

**About Us:** The Republic of Texas is an up and coming unit that found it’s start in Holdfast. We are mostly casual, but we do enjoy implementing realistic themes and ideas into our community. Primarily rank structure and organization. However, RoT is not just a regiment, but a unit with the goals of fielding multiple regiments under a unified brigade (3-5 regiments).

**Our Theme:** Our theme is the Republic of Texas, specifically it’s professional army. Historically, Texas was a republic from 1836-1845. However, we like to think of what might have happened had Texas somehow continued as a sovereign nation. In the case of this game, a Republic of Texas in the 1860s during the US Civil War. In this alternate time period, the Republic of Texas is drawn into the Civil War by pro southern support and the expected hostility towards Texas by the Union.

**What we offer:** As we are just starting out in this game, we are looking for any and all enthusiastic history lovers who want to be a part of something from the start. This means there is ample opportunity for those who are willing to be active and help build up the Republic of Texas and see it to a shining future. Of course, we also offer a lot of historical enthusiasm as we do love history, even to the point of bending it a bit for a video game.

If you are interested, be sure to join via the Discord Link below and welcome to “The Grand Republic.”

**Discord:** https://discord.gg/yANF9WWj
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 12:18:01 am by Lord Glorfindel »

Offline PacManNerd

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2022, 01:59:40 am »
18 Mississippi Rifles
NA CST
Events and trainings mon,wed,fri,sat around 6pm to 8pm CST

What we are about:
We Strive to make the community a better place as well as grow our name.
We are a Regiment that strives to make the community more fun and known our goal is to have fun, make organized games, and fight the enemy together! if you want to fight with people who share the same goal or climb the ranks with a rifle and pistol come give us a try!

If interested dont hesitate to add me on steam an we can get ya trained an fighting with a company in no time , we are striving to be one the biggest an best regiments around , our leader Col. Pac has led regiments for hold fast and War of Rights in the past , if you want to follow this experience man into battle Join Today !

Discord: https://discord.gg/uA4TJqb8HH

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2022, 04:18:21 am »

The 1stLA have really cool Zouave pants

Apply here!

https://forms.gle/KXv4pp5c7hRfPrhc9

Offline Diablo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diablo
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2022, 06:43:07 am »
Hello Everyone! I'm looking for an 18+ Union Preferred NA Regiment. Looking forward to hear from you all! Thanks.

Timezone: MST
Previous experience: Holdfast
In-game Username currently: Diablo (Subject to change)
Discord: OnRoad#4759
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 05:29:28 am by Diablo »

Offline BigMamba

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2022, 10:52:16 pm »

Offline Johann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2022, 09:27:19 am »

Why join us?​

There is no application process.

You sign up by simply hopping on our Discord directly and message an officer or posting in General Chat.

Activity is merely encouraged.​

Membership is free and open, we will never force anybody to donate.
You will have the opportunity to take part in large events and to improve yourself, both within and outside of the clan, such as tournaments, battles, sieges, trainings, and more.
We also commonly do events that have nothing to do with gaming, such as movie nights.​

We take pride in our community.

You will commonly see us hanging out in Discord even if we are not doing anything.​ You will be a part of the best in a diverse friendly community. Toxicity is heavily discouraged, moderation is not laissez-faire. If you have an issue, feel safe in messaging an officer your concerns.

We stay organized and have run other clan's VoIP programs, websites, trainings, and even events.

We have automated #events . Everyone that accepts will receive reminders for each event.

We have #self-roles-and-access for inclusiveness, mingling; and for with the ability to ping game roles and special channels.

What games do we play?

We play a wide variety of games together, both officially as a clan and casually. Among many others are: Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord, Mount and Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars (and many submods of Warband and NW), Battle Cry of Freedom, Paradox Games, War Thunder, ArmA III, Squad, Hell Let Loose, and many more. Just check out #self-roles-and-access for a comprehensive and up-to-date list.
[/i][/font]

Offline Mikeosix

• Corporal
  • For god's sake take the bloody hill already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2022, 07:44:28 pm »
Simple Ad but here we go
1st Vermont Cavalry is looking for new recruits! Are you a person who enjoys a Bit of a relaxed environment? Are you more professional? This is a place for you!
We are based in NA
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47678.msg2102221#msg2102221 our thread!